Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klairklopp

VIP Member
And for those visiting, a little history might help.

The majority of us had never heard of Tattle until AE advertised it. Many of us had just read her intensely dramatic DM article and arrived at her Twitter to see who she was only to be directed here.... by her. The very thing she's currently doing on her Instagram.

None of us brunch with her ex or his fiancée. There's no secret Whatsapp chat group to feed info. to post. Isn't that historically her thing? That's my understanding.

She's essentially a Tattle.Life Influencer at the rate she promotes it.

That's certainly my opinion.
How many YoBucks does she get per post do you know? 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 14

M33L4

VIP Member
How many copies of this book she's writing does she think she will sell?
By my reckoning it's two.
Or maybe just one to the Texan because I'm not sure if the simpleton one can actually read well enough.
She’s having a social media break like Tone does.
Simpleton is the only appropriate adjective for her.

• Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
tbh there were so late with Pitt. I saw this post a gazillon years ago on a reddit thread.

as for making the kids do it. the hacking was as bad already.

yeah I think they may be more gloating. but really, unless the kids changed through therapy (unlikely) or Alice (LMAO) its the "best" outcome. Visitation would maybe go well 1-2 times before Alice freaks out for it going too well or for Ioan to introduce them after traumtic short time of 3 years (/s just in case) to his partner. And then not only Ioan will go through hell again; but also them. this can now only heal through time if it ever will (for that they will need to see nmom for what she is, which is hard when you are brainwashed)

perhaps Alice will be going less crazy if he just has sometimes visitation instead of custody being at stake. but I doubt it would last especially if he is not giving her the money she wants (for all the fake grandmas out there: the *massive* overpayments will be deducted at some point)

• Haha

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Sorry, I'm confused. If Yo's attorney expressed concerns on his behalf about the continuous inclusion of private details of the girls on her Insta, and it was discussed e.g. in the evaluation and in court with the GAL being present for the hearing, surely they would not just have some sort of opinion or statement?
Hopefully one of our legal or ‘pretend’ legal eagles can give more info.

I have seen expert testimony where a conclusion can’t be reached.

There’s enough belief to assume the other party won’t comply but not enough evidence to take it to a civil or criminal court.

It’s never a win!

Reactions: 13

welp

VIP Member
he looks so bored LMAO

Clearly not, I keep spending them on transcripts of hearsay. 😂

Ioan's lawyers for custody purposes (Elkins Kalt) are unavailable at the end of the month. A new attorney to the matter filed this so the case number for the divorce is correct; however, the caption she used (the document title near the middle of the first page) is for Ella's DVRO application. I checked the docket for Ella's DVRO application case number and nothing is new, so I'm guessing that's a mistake and this is for the ongoing custody portion of the divorce case. The judge hasn't approved the custody settlement yet, so Elkins Kalt can't bow completely out yet. (A judge must always approve any settlement.)

well, she calls Ioan a respondent here, given that technically the restraining order case is not closed officially maybe its a formality (the case was rolled into the divorce case, maybe thats why the number is the same)

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
btw on the subject of how impressive it is that Alice speaks four languages (and judging by her cameo no longer fluent). This football player speaks 5 languages fluently with a native accent (this is French and English, I have seen interviews of him in perfect German accent too) - I am jealous, since I fail at the accent in every language I speak except of German 🤣

That's amazing! 😍

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Is there anything coming up legally? Are they still waiting on AFE to provide financial details? 🤭

The fact that she was calling utility companies suggests that she might be finally playing ball.

ChangeYourName

She’s actually exposing some home truths by posting it
meanwhile in Italy 🤭

edit: link not working? here is a screenshot
View attachment 3005910

I remember that Alice tried to tag her into one of her rants about Ioan. One of my favourite actresses isnt disappointing!

Also I remember that Alice said that Ella was obsessed with Alexandra on set of San Andreas. Another thing she has now missed out thanks to her
I’m embarrassed to say I’ve never heard of this person, don’t recognise her. Considering she has so many followers and such high engagement I feel like I should know her. Anyway, Ioan looking fine AF again.

Danica Catrick

Chatty Member
What I find particulary amusing is that her minions spend the past days justifying how Ioan deserves to be alienated because he divorced his abuser. We say that he shouldnt see them anyway under the current circumstances unless things have radically changed (because no one deserves to be abused, especially not by a weaponised child) and that is suddenly outrageous? Are they denying the things Ella has admitted herself about how she has abused her dad? (remember the judge said even if Ioan called her abusive which Ella thought was abusive :ROFLMAO: he had every reason to) They call their Queen's daughter a liar? Are they denying that they confirmed all theories about how they are just out there to get him in trouble by filing a vexatious restraining order?

In Alice fan universe the ultimate crime is divorce, abuse should be allowed. That's how mentally ill this bunch is.

I am actually in favour of children being able to cut off abusive parents too or to at least have some protection when seeing them, and that's a opinion many of her fans I bet have too (I mean they think its fine to cut off a non-abusive parent LOL), weird how the vice-versa is so outrageous? Of course Ioan knows that Ella is mostly weaponised by her narc momma, that's why he may not completely close the door in the hope that she develops her own healthy mind or cuts her abuser mommas influence off, but I applaud him for being careful. It must be tough when you love your kids.

Oh, also, "why is the father not doing anything about this", because its the truth, morons.
BIB - plus the father knows that words on a gossip site don't matter in the grand scheme of things.

jackieweavericestorm

Alice is too lazy to move on. I’ve been dancing since I got home, ‘our’ Broadway musical was nominated for 12 Tony’s and won 3, one was Best Musical, and it was produced by a divorced woman who had never produced a play in her life, but she hasn’t been sitting around whining about a divorce that was not pretty, she moved on, it can be done if you really want to move on. Alice, you are a lazy C**t, get up and get out of that apartment, you and the girls need to get in the land of the living!
Any chance this will come to the UK? I love the book and film! Llongyfarchiadau!

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I think the alienating from the food fiasco on was more about Bianca than Ioan. They wanted Bianca gone not Ioan.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Cosplaying lawyers, law enforcement and judges all in one. They’ll be telling us their friend knows Ioan very well and he told them just wants back to Alice, next…
Don’t they know, we all have to prove ourselves to the gods of tattle by showing them our credentials before being welcomed in to the fold.
It’s kinda funny how they applaud her for deleting dissenting comments against her yet complain when her FM’s come here and end up chickening out from posting because they can’t handle the truth.
I’ve seen much criticism of both Ioan and Alice on here. It’s a discussion forum, not essential reading unless you’re Marcia. She interprets it down for Stupid Sian.
Interprets dumbs down 💅

• Haha

AnneinHever

VIP Member
She has been claiming this since the day she discovered this site: I really dont care that you made your kids think that their dad is behind this website. They'd believe anything.
View attachment 3008737
I get it logic and evidence is too much for the Queen of lies and contradictions
View attachment 3008738
says as her anonymous fans rip into her victims day in day out on twitter
View attachment 3008739
A accurate description of Alice's IG:
View attachment 3008740
Even if Ioan would disagree with us (and he may to an extend on his daughter) *even more* interest would be attracted if he would post about it. Smart bunch this one

Also *another* threat of violence by her fans
View attachment 3008756
Are these people stupid? Of course they are. Who else would support an abusive cunt like Malice?

Ninas purse

VIP Member
View attachment 2999056
Yup. We’re all super jealous.
Jeez. She looks like a alcoholic grifter who has fallen on hard times. The old tricks don't work anymore and she can't figure out why. She looks like she would not be out of place in a homeless camp in LA. And what is that brown stain on her sleeve, possible sun damage from being left in a car or just an optical illusion? I had that kind of damage to a jacket that I left in my car once, during a summer heat wave.