Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I think we can safely say he's not seeing either kid.

View attachment 2999905

LOL this old chestnut?? The only ones proven wrong were the ones who believed her garbage.

View attachment 2999907
I suspect what's about to become public record will hurt her and this is projection. I will not be surprised if she submitted incomplete financials again based on previous submissions and delays. And that does mean his side will investigate and dig deep. And I have a strong suspicion she doesn't want that to happen.

MOO

Reactions: 48

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I love that she is directing people here during the same thread with reposts of receipts of her admitting to cheating on her past boyfriends. 😂

• Haha

Loveu2

VIP Member
Alice is gloating about 'winning' now, but living with angry, emotionally screwed up teenagers isn't a prize.
---
Alice will never be able to use the kids against him again.
My husband's daughter was alienated against him when she was 7. Since that time, whenever he was happy and in a relationship, she would bring chaos into his house. She would traumatize his partner's children, ruin the relationship, and cause expensive damage to his home and vehicles. After which, she would run back to her mothers house. She's an adult now, and still tries to do this. Last month, he told her that he will request a restraining order against her if she tries to contact us again, She showed up at our house while I was home alone. This woman destroyed houses. Im disabled and dont need this kind of shit. She is almost 30 now, and she still shows the the same abuse. She admitted a long time ago that she knew her mother lied to her and she was wrong, and wanted a relationship with her dad. But, still no change in her behavior. My husband had enough, and he chose his current happy life. I think Ioan will do the same. Especially if he has more children.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Mardybum41

‘Our love is out of this world’ 🤢
😂😂 This is the bit that always gets me. If you have to tell the world repeatedly how much you and your children love each other, and how much bigger and better it is than other peoples love, you are overcompensating.

• Haha

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240616-180354~2.png
Zero feelings here folks. She didn't crop a threads, upload, comment and respond because she has ZERO feelings.

Sure, Jan.

She is not a victim. She made sure her kids are victims though. They can have a little trauma as a treat.

• Haha
  • Wow

welp

VIP Member
now explain the "right way" if it isnt telling well ahead that you are unhappy (a few months after your partner herself threatened to divorce you), when you leave and keep seeing them until the mother forbids it and keep paying for years, and if you only reveal a new relationship 1.5 years after the initial separation talk
1000032648.jpg

Her fans remind me of these crazy 12 yo on twitter that say "you are wrong because you dont understand it" and then when you ask them to explain exactly they are lost for words
1000032651.jpg

jeez, Alice will not like this

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Isn’t your job as a parent to protect and shield your kids? If we’re doing what she says, why expose your own kids to that? Have some accountability you fucking moron. It worries me these people think they’re on the right side of history. She’s a monster, a bad mother and deserves everything that’s coming to her. That’s not a threat, it’s the consequences of her actions.
The fact she allows those people like Lupine, Sian and Marcia unfettered access to her kids that they feel they can speak for them online, is terrifying.
Only one person has a DVRO against them.

Reactions: 47

Loveu2

VIP Member
Don't any of the FMs ever wonder where these super invested "Alice supporters" with insider information disappeared to? 😂 Janelle K, Judge Mercy, Saint Joan, Dog Lady, Juventus, new lips? They all up and got lives all of a sudden? 😂😂 Most obvious sock game ever.
Alice really thought no one would recognize her socks. :LOL: I still laugh at how dim she is. There's just no way she could hide her identity.

1000007646.gif

• Haha

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
@welp 🚨⚠ Big Al’s coming for ya 🤣
Oh Al, you silly sausage. No point in getting in a tantrum over rational talk about your children. Especially as it's you that posted all their pictures, talked about their boobs and periods. The rest is from court transcripts and a video where you swore at and abused your children. Tsk tsk.

Kind of mind boggling that she promotes the discussion that she thinks shouldn't happen in a corner of the web to a wider audience.
---
ALICE CAPS INCOMING!!!! It’s midnight in LA right? Had a few sharp ones love? 😏🤭
She's drunk on two bottles of wine and a gallon of narcissistic rage, dipped in jealousy, covered in make believe and dusted in hyperbole.

Hope Yo and Bee have a nice time in Italy. Cause it sure drives Al in a jealous rage and she 100% deserves it after all she's put them through. Take your restraining order and chew on it, sweetie.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Invictus

Chatty Member
"They're available." He's no longer available as a punching doll for Alice or the children.

It's ok to say no to being abused. Even if the one perpetrating the abuse is under 18.

• Heart

SynthGirl

VIP Member
"They're available." GMAFB!!! You turned your kids against him. It's Father's Day. They are supposed to do something for him. Maybe apologizing to him would be a great gift.

• Heart

Old Soak

VIP Member
Hmmm, she's clearly rattled about something.
She knows what’s coming that we don’t know yet. Must be bad for her though.
Also it’s got to frustrate her that B and I are clearly getting on with their lives and have much to celebrate and be happy about. All she wanted to do was to win at any cost. And here’s her baby daddy looking the best I’ve ever seen him, with a fit fiancée on his arm, in this summers blockbuster, planning a wedding and it sounds like a family together. I guess the best revenge really is to live well 😀

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
Her divorce was happening before her threads started up on here. How was Tattle the cause?! The threads started because she began behaving erratically about him leaving her. Talk about deflection!

M33L4

VIP Member
Imagine a male had a dvro against them for abusing their ex and kept pictures of them, some of her clearly without consent and in fact deliberately against her consent.
Then argued with people standing up for her in social media posts disparaging her as a mother.