Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

barre19

Chatty Member
What an absolute twatting fuckweasel. Wow. WOW.

Happy Father’s Day to the dads who have given their everything to kids who don’t yet realise the mountains that have been moved in the pursuit of their well-being. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Ametrine

VIP Member
If Ioan is such a terrible father/person, why does Alice still call herself "aliceevansgruff" on social media?

• Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
For the legal experts, was Al not allowed to make the court proceedings private?
She stopped the collaborative divorce process (which is confidential) to engage in litigation abuse, and could have filed at any time (and using any of her 5+ attorneys) to have the proceedings sealed, especially regarding custody. She never even tried.

M33L4

VIP Member
Mis-gendering and making fun of Welp’s use of English as a fourth language isn’t the reach Alice thinks it is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Tattle thread was created well before Bianca was even known about. I came here to find out who this crack pot on Twitter is because what was in the daily mail and what was getting tweeted was so fucked up that nothing made sense. So I came here to get some kind of understanding annd background of who Alice Evans is. What was discussed here made complete sense and explained a lot of her behaviour and I stayed cos you all quite funny and Alice hasn’t stopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

welp

VIP Member
I love her fans "how can you write such cruel things about children" - I'm sorry but Ella literally admitted that she abused her father. It's all public record. If anything I put the blame on the mother. I guess thats the inconvenient part, isnt it?

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
How is she doing the job of a father? Is she paying for their home, clothes, extra curricular activities? Nope.
Is she a positive male influence, nope?
Is she a nasty abusive cunt moulding them into her, yes.
In the words of your own kid Alice. “Be a mother” before claiming to be a father!

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I think I know what's coming. If past behavior is indeed a future predictor, then she is filing something to coincide with their trip to Italy. Perhaps a support request? Thus the "about to become public record" statement.

There's a pattern of trying to cause him public humiliation while he's traveling and/or working.

My opinion.

walliewellie

Let me get this straight:
Welp shouldn't be talking about the two Es as she doesn't know them, says someone on the Internet who calls her their grandmother... who has never met them?

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Yes, but remember whose plan it was to get the RO.

Alice was driving this, and god knows what the consequences for Ella would have been if she didn't carry out Alice's orders.
I tend to think those kids were groomed from birth by their mother. It didn’t start when he left, she used them agasint him from the start so it’s just what they know.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

M33L4

VIP Member
You know I left my first husband eleven years ago and he’s never moved on. I try to be respectful (I know) and encourage him to date etc when we’re on good terms. We have always co-parented.
If I was any kind of friend, I’d be telling Alice to shut the fuck up and move on. Stop mentioning Ioan, stop calling him husband and remove the pics that she has of him on her Instagram. She looks deranged and the more she goes off about Tattle and at Instagram comments, the worse it looks. It’s been four years Alice. Get a fucking life.

• Heart

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Let’s not forget that the RO was most probably not Ella’s idea. As for her behaviour in her father’s and Bianca’s house, it was way more than a teen misbehaving. It was a child exploding in anger, fear and immense sadness.

Teens are not adults and should not be treated as such. Their way of thinking is totally different, and in combination with their hormones and several other issues, they are certainly not able to think the way an adult would. Add to this mix an abused and highly traumatized kid and you have a bomb ready to explode at any given moment.

Yes, there should be consequences for bad behaviour, but in this case there is no parent in this girl’s life. She’s Malice’s biggest victim (possibly more than her sister) and the one who will have to face the results of her abuse for the rest of her life.

• Heart

AnneinHever

VIP Member
This is the under statement of the year. This thread literally exists because of Alice's social media addiction. :LOL:

View attachment 3000530
This thread started because a man asked for a divorce and the crazy wife started an endless campaign to ruin him.

She brought me here three years ago. At first, I felt that maybe there was some truth in what she was saying. But then she became crazier and crazier, her lies and inconsistencies became easy to spot, the alienation of the children written in every tweet she posted. And the court documents came. And they showed an even grimmer picture than the online one.

She’s vile and disgusting. She can play the victim as much as she wants, but there will always be people to call out her lies. And she will always be known as that lunatic Ioan Gruffudd once married.

• Heart

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Her saying ‘thanks Dawn’ to Lucy Davis, and someone correcting her that that’s the character she played in The Office is sending me this morning 🤣

• Haha

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
As a parent, if there was a website where strangers were discussing my child’s mental health and actions, and said child was following me on Instagram, the absolute last thing on this earth I would ever do is post a screenshot of that discussion so my child could see it. I would do everything in my power to protect my child from seeing it. To avoid showing my child I had betrayed their trust in me as their parent by sharing so much in-depth info about them to literally anyone with internet access, and to avoid the distress and fear they would experience in seeing this discussion.

she is deliberating amplifying the reach of the info about Ella‘s actions. There is no doubt in my mind that she wants to ruin Ella’s reputation in life early on so she has little hope of further education or a decent career.

by posting that SS of welp’s comment all she has achieved once again is showing the world she prioritises social media engagement and attention over the wellbeing of her children.

she truly won’t rest until those precious girls are empty, broken husks inside. I’ve never been witness to such an abusive, cruel, excuse for a parent.

that is the most sickening part of all of this. With one hand she attacks her children, with the other she keeps the one person who loves them away.!

• Heart
  • Sad