Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #250 It’s weaponised incompetence not anxiety.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I know what's coming. If past behavior is indeed a future predictor, then she is filing something to coincide with their trip to Italy. Perhaps a support request? Thus the "about to become public record" statement.

There's a pattern of trying to cause him public humiliation while he's traveling and/or working.

My opinion.

Reactions: 53
Let me guess... she took them to Yogurtland? They stuck foam letters on charity shop handbags?
What did she say to them? "I'm your mother, father, aunts and uncles and grandparents too. You only need me!"

View attachment 2999877

BTW she used to talk about how devastated the kids were etc. I think that's when she thought IG might go back.

View attachment 2999893
Thriving off his money, and the money that Alice stole from him.
Let’s see how much they ‘thrive’ when it’s all down to Mommy Dearest.
And her usual ‘the truth will out’ - I bet you she’s going to leak Dupee’s report and claim that it’s the definitive truth. Bet you anything. That or the recent custody hearings. The fat auld witch can’t keep her enormous mouth shut for toffee.

Reactions: 40
Happy happy children that regulary have panic attacks, assault their father and file false restraining orders. Happy happy happy.

As for the rest: not tabloids (which are fed by you) or gossip sites. All mails and tweets you wrote yourself. The facts are clear.

of course you chosed this path. you've made your kids fatherless by choice. You even said you want that.
View attachment 2999862
She obviously liked all the disperanging comments but not the one of the dude that asked her to move on
View attachment 2999867
moving on is going SO well.
"My kids are not hearbroken".

I wonder why people might think her kids are heartbroken?

Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 17.52.48.png

(old tweet from Oct 2021)

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Someone needs to make that suggestion to her on her IG. If I was Ioan, I would demand that she remove my photo. I am sure he doesn’t want his fave any where on her page.
Bah! Never mind. I see that many have made that suggestion to her. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She's trying to keep her dying campaign against Ioan and Bianca going, but that's a dead cat bounce. Soon her crap will just be a fart in the wind.

Reactions: 28
Happy happy children that regulary have panic attacks, assault their father and file false restraining orders. Happy happy happy.

As for the rest: not tabloids (which are fed by you) or gossip sites. All mails and tweets you wrote yourself. The facts are clear.

of course you chosed this path. you've made your kids fatherless by choice. You even said you want that.
View attachment 2999862
She obviously liked all the disperanging comments but not the one of the dude that asked her to move on
View attachment 2999867
moving on is going SO well.
“I haven’t alienated anyone” …. Only the children from their dad, their aunts and uncles, their grandparents, their school friends.

duck ALL the way off Alice, you lying, gaslighting , abusive bag of shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
And her usual ‘the truth will out’ - I bet you she’s going to leak Dupee’s report and claim that it’s the definitive truth. Bet you anything. That or the recent custody hearings. The fat auld witch can’t keep her enormous mouth shut for toffee.
I think this exactly what she intends to do.

Reactions: 15
I would believe that Alice drives everything if her friends weren't this involved. I think someone that feels pushed into something doesnt involve her friends to further push her. Obviously Alice is 95 % responsible for it as someone else said, but I think in her case the manipulation has gone this well that Alice doesnt actually need to push her much.

The question where it comes always down to is where to draw the line. What are we doing when she uses a brick to throw next time? Against someone that should be in her top 3 most important people, that tried to stay in her life, that has kept a roof over her head, that never did anything to her? Most of these cases usually involve a somewhat abusive father at least, but this isnt the case here either.

I actually understand her behavior towards Bianca: she is a stranger and she has purely negative associations with her. But with Ioan it's over the line IMO, regardless how much Alice pushes and threatens.
Ella’s chosen a bunch of online misfits as “friends” as she has nobody else. Her mother has seen to that and has cultivated her relationships with these characters who whoop and laugh along the way as Ella carries out these abuses on behalf of her 9 month hotel. It’s obvious that Ella is isolated and h clinging to these people even though they are not good for her. Alice encourages these “friendships” because they further her agenda for her.
---
We have watched Alice groom a lot of adults and have many examples of already groomed adults fighting her corner. She is not just a toxic or bad influence on her children’s development. She is a malevolent manipulator who spends her considerable downtime grooming an army of soldiers to do her bidding. She has also spent a lot of time building a network of tabloid hacks and gossip mongers to tell her lies and attack her enemies. Don’t for one minute think she gets all those tabloid friendly edits because she is tight lipped. She’s been peddling nastiness for years anonymously.

Given Ioan’s statements about how she coercively controlled and abused him in his marriage there is little chance her children grew up in a world of safety and emotional stability. Instead they will have lived in a world where dissent from the Rilke of Alice is punished. A world we’re Soldiering for Alice is rewarded. A world where selfish behaviours are exulted. A world where tantrums are normal means of expression. A world where violence, verbal and physical, gets you what you want.

Alice has been withdrawing her children from safe environments that could challenge her shitshow for years. Be it school or time with grandparents. Instead they get surrounded by a load of morally dubious cunts, like cheese-string and bitchoff. People who would sell their own grandmother out for a headline.

Very few children could resist this level of grooming and it’s not exactly difficult to see why they would end up with friends who are equally inclined to bullying gang behaviour. Especially if they constantly withdrawn from safe environments. At the end of the day it’s to be expected that Ella would copy her mother and have a nasty gang of her own. Although it is maybe more the case that they are egging her own as well as Alice. Ella is probably as devoid of self esteem as Alice.

I would go so far to say Alice actively ensured Ioan and the girls were never able to properly bond on their own terms. Their relationship would be controlled by her.

I think Ioan did the right thing to try to break the cycle and trauma bonds with therapy but it was always going to be an upward battle with Alice in their lives.
I think this is a harrowingly accurate analysis.

Reactions: 29
Alice and her dwindling cabal of FMs keep saying we've "been fed" lies--to distract from the fact that all of our information comes from publicly available court documents and Alice's own words. The FMs have no proof of anything other than "Alice said so," and they refuse to read anything that will upset their own biases. That's pretty pathetic and a huge red flag to an outside observer.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I think I know what's coming. If past behavior is indeed a future predictor, then she is filing something to coincide with their trip to Italy. Perhaps a support request? Thus the "about to become public record" statement.

There's a pattern of trying to cause him public humiliation while he's traveling and/or working.

My opinion.
Which is why I'm amazed she didn't do anything to disrupt the BB4 premiere.

Something must have happened for her to be so restrained during that period.

Reactions: 26
Watching this crazy mess over the years, you have to wonder if this was the dynamic in the Evans household. Mom belittling and demeaning dad, then co-opting the two older ones but not that successful with the youngest one. David Evans cut the older ones out of his life with no problem whatsoever. Happy families have healthy boundaries. The Evans kids, at least the older two seem to have a lot of problems just functioning as normal adults. MOO
I agree. I think there is something wrong with this family. I think there’s something genetic in it that has been handed down to Alice and Tony - perhaps their mother had NPD. For both of them to be so batshit and hell bent on destroying others, there must be something amiss with their make up.

Reactions: 25
She's trying to give her dying campaign against Ioan and Bianca, a dead cat bounce. Soon her crap will just be a fart in the wind.
She must be really pissed that he has a box office hit in a really good role and good reviews. Its the highest grossing R rated movie since Oppenheimer and the counter programming of Bad Boys and Inside Out is starting to gain similar traction as Barbenheimer. it must suck so hard since she convinced herself that all his success is to her credit: other than probably San Andreas (tinier role and PG13) this will be his biggest box office success since Titanic, which was pre-Alice too.

Obviously I dont think his career will skyrocket now or anything. The age and the Alice danger remains a problem, and the success of this film is not down to him. but thought its funny to mention that. The Sony CEO was taking pics with him on the red carpet so that was a nice sign.
Which is why I'm amazed she didn't do anything to disrupt the BB4 premiere.

Something must have happened for her to be so restrained during that period.
tbh Bad Boys was expected to bomb because until that point almost every movie this year bombed and it had slap gate over it and the deadline tracking was poor. I wouldnt be too surprised if she stayed silent to not be accused of anything, in the knowledge that she can smug about its failure later (like she did for The Reunion)

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
It will soon become public record that he understandably gave up his long fight? Where exactly is the lie freako?
View attachment 2999881
her reasoning is so tit lmao. of course its always a favour to the children. As if they couldnt watch them on their own phones.

the two rules of Alice
1. Others send me stuff, I never read it myself
2. I only do things for me as a favour to others
Actually her behaviour is already public record. The same record she calls hearsay, lies and defamation.

Reactions: 33
Guys, Alice is a great person...

...because she accepted a free book from one of her new weirdo fans. And Elsie was excited that she gets for once something.

you couldnt make that tit up. the standards are oceans deep low.
View attachment 2999904
but glad she found her new Deb&Lin
A2F5F8BC-52E2-43B3-A935-70C9007181F9.jpeg

This sounds like she’s giving strangers access to her children.

Someone tell the GAL.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
She's entirely fucked if she does that. It's illegal and everyone had to sign under oath that they would not discuss the report to anyone. That's the process.

Having her minions or her brother do it for her makes no difference. Anything revealed would only come from her.

MOO

Reactions: 40
It will soon become public record that he understandably gave up his long fight? Where exactly is the lie freako?
View attachment 2999881
her reasoning is so tit lmao. of course its always a favour to the children. As if they couldnt watch them on their own phones.

the two rules of Alice
1. Others send me stuff, I never read it myself
2. I only do things for me as a favour to others
And pray tell how will custody information become public record when it is only between Ioan, Alice and the lawyers and all information is sealed? Planning on doing a little sock action followed by licking Alison BitchoffS butthole Alice?:unsure:

Reactions: 31
Guys, Alice is a great person...

...because she accepted a free book from one of her new weirdo fans. And Elsie was excited that she gets for once something.

you couldnt make that tit up. the standards are oceans deep low.
View attachment 2999904
but glad she found her new Deb&Lin
´we’? ´our’? God I hope she’s talking about more than one person here. Otherwise…

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.