Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #250 It’s weaponised incompetence not anxiety.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol so on my post yesterday I wrote I’m watching my England play. I had a couple of beer in me and was trying to say watching England/My team and it came out like ‘Alice’s France.’

Soaky’s England 🤣
I noticed it and thought it was cute 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She's entirely fucked if she does that. It's illegal and everyone had to sign under oath that they would not discuss the report to anyone. That's the process.

Having her minions or her brother do it for her makes no difference. Anything revealed would only come from her.

MOO
I really don’t think she cares.
Her need for revenge and to assuage her narcissistic wound is so obsessive that she would - and has - shoot herself in the foot to make herself feel vindicated.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I really don’t think she cares.
Her need for revenge and to assuage her narcissistic wound is so obsessive that she would - and has - shoot herself in the foot to make herself feel vindicated.
I don't think she wants an orange jumpsuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys, Alice is a great person...

...because she accepted a free book from one of her new weirdo fans. And Elsie was excited that she gets for once something.

you couldnt make that tit up. the standards are oceans deep low.
View attachment 2999904
but glad she found her new Deb&Lin
When a commenter brings up court documents and restraining orders, they know nothing about her life, the kids lives or know Alice from Adam. But when someone who knows even less comments that’s she is a great mom raising happy and healthy girls (because if they knew more they would not come to that conclusion) she laps that tit up. She is so goddamn stupid and pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 42
When a commenter brings up court documents and restraining orders, they know nothing about her life, the kids lives or know Alice from Adam. But when someone who knows even less comments that’s she is a great mom raising happy and healthy girls (because if they knew more they would not come to that conclusion) she laps that tit up. She is so goddamn stupid and pathetic
It's almost like her followers are stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Probably already been posted, but she keeps them up for the kids, as they like looking at them; yet she has confirmed the kids want nothing to do with him, and refuse to see him? Sure Jan!

Also, it's all about to become public record? So is there more court documents coming mAlice? Or are you doing going to to do a "Lie tell all" interview 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Gotta love how her mothers day post was full of "we moms rule" comments and the fathers day post is full of "dads suck" comments. shows exactly what demography she attracts
Screenshot_20240617_204518_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240617_204451_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
And pray tell how will custody information become public record when it is only between Ioan, Alice and the lawyers and all information is sealed?
Get ready for the return of...

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Janelle, the "law enforcement worker"!

The lady who somehow had access to a police report about Ella allegedly being "shoved down a flight of stairs" by Bianca, and who put her job at risk in order to leak it onto Twitter.

WELCOME BACK JANELLE K, WE HAVE MISSED YOU

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Get ready for the return of...

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Janelle, the "law enforcement worker"!

The lady who somehow had access to a police report about Ella allegedly being "shoved down a flight of stairs" by Bianca, and who put her job at risk in order to leak it onto Twitter.

WELCOME BACK JANELLE K, WE HAVE MISSED YOU
Janelle was the only role that walrus could have won an oscar for.... she was SO real, so life-like, so perfectly played.... Should we play a Janelle's greatest hits?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So if you believe Alice’s bullshit you’re a close friend with access to the kids and if you don’t you’re a troll. Ok…

Reactions: 27
She might. :(

She has a long history of wearing colours and cuts that do not suit her.

It would mean no responsibility for adulting -- no bills, not having to take the girls to school or look after them in general (the latter she seems incapable of doing). She is used to not going anywhere much (she lives like she is imprisoned anyway).

It would be a win to her, a chance to be a freeloader while playing the role of ultimate victim, poor Alice.

She does not care whether she is famous or infamous. She needs to be talked about.
In her mind prison life may be better option compared to pushing a shopping cart and sleeping under a bridge or in her lockup.

Her daughters will be her good little soldiers making Yo&Bee's life hell as she no doubt would manipulate them to believe that her incarceration is their fault.

As for social media and living her life online, she can swap it with being a queen bee, narcs often thrive in prison, their skills of manipulation and complete lack of empathy will make them to fit right in...
And Loopy and her other FMs will drum up a fight (I doubt we'll see FakeTone though).

Never forget that she deems Betty Broderick inspirational.
She is deranged and a threat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I think I know what's coming. If past behavior is indeed a future predictor, then she is filing something to coincide with their trip to Italy. Perhaps a support request? Thus the "about to become public record" statement.

There's a pattern of trying to cause him public humiliation while he's traveling and/or working.

My opinion.
I was going to say something along these lines. I think she’s got the DM lined up for an article but because they fucked it up last time and revealed things that weren’t yet publicly available, they’re waiting for us to find and post them. She’ll obviously spin it that he gave up on them back when he originally left and now she has the papers to prove it but she won’t let on how long and hard he fought for those girls. Or she’ll do exactly what you said and claim he’s not paying because she’s officially been cut off……and there is some paperwork to that effect to be filed soon. Because just like her failed RO, she can’t keep her evil plans secret, she has to do some foreshadowing

• Heart
I was going to say something along these lines. I think she’s got the DM lined up for an article but because they fucked it up last time and revealed things that weren’t yet publicly available, they’re waiting for us to find and post them. She’ll obviously spin it that he gave up on them back when he originally left and now she has the papers to prove it but she won’t let on how long and hard he fought for those girls. Or she’ll do exactly what you said and claim he’s not paying because she’s officially been cut off……and there is some paperwork to that effect to be filed soon. Because just like her failed RO, she can’t keep her evil plans secret, she has to do some foreshadowing
If she gives another interview she might as well drive herself to the police station and turn herself in. There is no way whatsoever she could avoid breaking the DVRO. And she might even discuss custody (sealed info) and Dupee's report. Both illegal.

I'm pretty certain his lawyers and team would be armed and ready. She would do herself so much harm if she gave an interview right now. Financials aren't even settled.

Bad, bad, move. Because the only reason anyone would be remotely interested in paying her for an interview would be to get her to spill about the divorce/custody tit show. It's the one thing she's known for and ugly drama sells.

MOO

Reactions: 37
I noticed it and thought it was cute 🥰
To be fair, I’m a very enthusiastic England supporter (sorry to the ABE people…Anyone But England) but was a little embarrassed every time I got a reaction on that post. Thank you for your grace 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Gotta love how her mothers day post was full of "we moms rule" comments and the fathers day post is full of "dads suck" comments. shows exactly what demography she attracts
View attachment 3000253View attachment 3000254
That book sending really pissed me off. Especially when she said that Elsie would be the one to open the door. ‘Hi internet people! My address is easy to find and we’re waiting for a delivery and also my young child will be answering the door.’ Alice mom of the year Evans.

• Sick
now explain the "right way" if it isnt telling well ahead that you are unhappy (a few months after your partner herself threatened to divorce you), when you leave and keep seeing them until the mother forbids it and keep paying for years, and if you only reveal a new relationship 1.5 years after the initial separation talk
1000032648.jpg

Her fans remind me of these crazy 12 yo on twitter that say "you are wrong because you dont understand it" and then when you ask them to explain exactly they are lost for words
1000032651.jpg

jeez, Alice will not like this

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The Abuser and her male alter ego, Trump, can have matching orange jumpsuits, unlikely to happen I know, but I can just imagine how they would both look , arm in arm, heading off into the sunset. I mean their respective cells 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.