Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #250 It’s weaponised incompetence not anxiety.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh a thread title. Go me!!

It’s been cross posted on Insta and Twitter/X.
Can’t stand the hypocrisy of this bleep.

Reactions: 31
Ok. I will say it. He did put his kids first. He sacrificed his personal happiness and stayed with her longer than 99.9% of abused or otherwise, men would have done. And when he finally came up for air, she lost her shyte and her vengeful ass went on a rampage because she lost her trophy and meal ticket.
She is not a mother, she is a frigging succubus that sucks the life out of everyone who enters her orbit. He was tired of her drunken, dusty, foul-mouthed, nasty, ungrateful ass. The vengeful witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I’m watching my England play but I got the notification on insta. That bleep. And I thought she wasn’t on twitter? duck you Alice.
Let me guess, I bet "someone" sent her Obama's Twitter post?

Just like "someone" sends her all the things written about here.

And just like "someone" sent her the Instagram post that Ioan made to announce his relationship with Bianca (after she had found out about it by reading here).

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Happy Father's Day to Ioan who was a very involved and loving father to his girls.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who has fought relentlessly for his daughters at a huge financial and emotional expense.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who walked behind his girls to make sure they got home safe every single time they ran away from contact.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who still addressed his oldest daughter as 'cariad' even after the way she had behaved in his apartment minutes earlier.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who rang Gloria's phone every day during the School run and told his girls how much he loved them and how proud he was of them even though they had been alienated to such an extent they would not speak to him.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who helped Elsie to learn to read by making it fun.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who drove Ella to gymnastics and Elsie to football practice.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who was willing to walk away from his children if he thought that was for the best for them ('Mr Gruffudd loves his children very very much and no longer knows what the right thing to do is')

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who was such an amazing Dad Elsie bravely sent him a text message from her phone with just the Welsh flag emoji risking her mother's wrath by doing so.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who never deserved any of this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 120
She can try and taunt him all she wants, Ioan's still not gonna come back or speak to her again.
You'd think by now there's no way for her to stoop even lower but she always finds a way.
I think she is pretty naive if she thinks this will taunt him at this point. He knows he did put his kids first (if he pays any cent more than he is required to he still does). He has Bubba that makes him feel like a appreciated father. And he had years to grieve about what has become of his children (especially the eldest), but they are seeing a perfectly fine father not being around them despite wanting to be around them and thriving elsewhere. At the end of the day she is taunting her daughters with this, not him, even if they will never admit this to her.

She could but he wouldn't. It's unsafe. We will never know what the stipulation says unless AFE spills.
yeah, something like this would scream like a trap

Reactions: 42
If Ioan is such a terrible father/person, why does Alice still call herself "aliceevansgruff" on social media?

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Happy Father's Day to Ioan who was a very involved and loving father to his girls.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who has fought relentlessly for his daughters at a huge financial and emotional expense.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who walked behind his girls to make sure they got home safe every single time they ran away from contact.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who still addressed his oldest daughter as 'cariad' even after the way she had behaved in his apartment minutes earlier.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who rang Gloria's phone every day during the School run and told his girls how much he loved them and how proud he was of them even though they had been alienated to such an extent they would not speak to him.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who drove Ella to gymnastics and Elsie to football practice.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who was willing to walk away from his children if he thought that was for the best for them ('Mr Gruffudd loves his children very much and no longer knows what the right thing to do is')

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who was such an amazing Dad Elsie bravely sent him a text message from her phone with just the Welsh flag emoji risking her mother's wrath by doing so.

This. Lovely post

• Heart
Reactions: 44
1718571536325.png

How nice of her to wish IG a Happy Father's day. (Yes I know she is throwing shade but he did put them first.)

She is also having a go at her own dad here too for daring to remarry. Moronic witch.
---
Pretty sure she isn’t allowed to talk crap about the kids dad.
It's vague enough to not breach the DVRO but we know what she's doing.

Reactions: 37
View attachment 2998539
How nice of her to wish IG a Happy Father's day. (Yes I know she is throwing shade but he did put them first.)

She is also having a go at her own dad here too for daring to remarry. Moronic witch.
---

It's vague enough to not breach the DVRO but we know what she's doing.
her replies are not vague though

Reactions: 32

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who was willing to walk away from his children if he thought that was for the best for them ('Mr Gruffudd loves his children very very much and no longer knows what the right thing to do is')

This. This is perfect. I’m so sorry for him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Congratulations on the new thread title 🎉👌🏻
I've been busy DIYing this week, but have been waiting for mAlice to post something insulting about Father's Day, and true to form she did!
You do know mAlice if you hadn't PA'd your kids, their father would have a lovely relationship with them still?
As for her doing the role as a father, she can't even do the job of mother 💅

• Heart
Reactions: 36
How is she doing the job of a father? Is she paying for their home, clothes, extra curricular activities? Nope.
Is she a positive male influence, nope?
Is she a nasty abusive bleep moulding them into her, yes.
In the words of your own kid Alice. “Be a mother” before claiming to be a father!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
This is like a murderer not only denying his crimes but also regreting that the person they killed died.
Screenshot_20240616_231747_Instagram.jpg

also "single-handedly" with his money LMAO
How is she doing the job of a father? Is she paying for their home, clothes, extra curricular activities? Nope.

Is she a positive male influence, nope?

Is she a nasty abusive bleep moulding them into her, yes.

In the words of your own kid Alice. “Be a mother” before claiming to be a father!
Well, in a way she is right. she is doing the role of an abusive father. yay! so this explains why she thinks she is a good mother, eh.

her replies are not vague though
bets btw on her claiming that she means it in their absurd "single mom" manner

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.