Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #249 Alice Evans... THAT abuser!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason people post those maths problems along with a blatantly wrong answer is to get hits and attention. I’m not saying Tone or Alice would get it right, just more likely they are trying to get engagement.

However maths is essentially a language and it tracks that both Alcie and her father would share that capability. Also whilst many people view learning maths and languages as difficult if the ability comes easy you have a skill that is always either right or wrong. There are no subtleties or nuances or any subjectivity. These are traits Alcie lacks.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So that’s where the childhood millions went….
chipped away at by Tones day rate
Well it didn’t go towards any successful business. Can see at least three that have went down the swany on Companies House.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🤭
1000032277.jpg

also OT: But Christ, 34 Australian Dollars for a movie? I paid 10 € in an IMAX in Düsseldorf for the same timeslot 💀

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Well it didn’t go towards any successful business. Can see at least three that have went down the swany on Companies House.
Would you buy anything from Temu chuckle brother? He can barely work his own phone, never mind sell one.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Our imax can be really expensive depending on what movie it is, and I've never paid 10 quid for a ticket, what a bargain.
if you dont do IMAX, the afternoon slot and its not a long movie (I think I paid for Oppenheimer 17 €) and take the normal seats it can even cost only 7-8 € - no wonder German movies make zero profit 💀

Food is super expensive though.

Edit: oh, I paid 12 € for BB4, still cheap

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah. Added her and her mum into an Instagram group chat I think. I’m sure someone will be along to keep me right very soon. 😜
I completely forgot about this - can you imagine how absolutely batshit you have to be to do this, I think even 13 year olds would know better than to do something this. Simple Sian is such a troll (like actual under the bridge style).... trolling around the internet looking for how to link Alice to things that have nothing to do with her - bizarro!

Reactions: 27
Yeah. Added her and her mum into an Instagram group chat I think. I’m sure someone will be along to keep me right very soon. 😜
her minions did that.

they were oddly obsessed with her despite her never saying a word. weirdos.

Alice was triggered by her welcoming "Mr Fantastic" to the family.
Well you need brackets of you want the final result to be 8. :p

I actually can't see how you even end up with an 8 anyway. 0 and 56 is wrong, but I see what went wrong.
I guess he did this

7+(7/7)+7*(7-7)

Reactions: 13
I completely forgot about this - can you imagine how absolutely batshit you have to be to do this, I think even 13 year olds would know better than to do something this. Simple Sian is such a troll (like actual under the bridge style).... trolling around the internet looking for how to link Alice to things that have nothing to do with her - bizarro!
It’s pretty pathetic. She exposed her own Facebook page that gets zero interaction from real life. Imagine Alice being your everything. Fruitloop.

Reactions: 16
I keep thinking of that hydrangea Wee Bit Grumpy as Wee Grumpy Bugger, mangled in my best Scottish accent. If Mother's Day hadn't passed I'd send one to AlcoTone so she would always have a reminder that Tone is always right inside beside her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well, well. Her brother-in-law, is he? Please tell me I didn't miss wedding photos with Bubba ringBearer?! 😁 ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.