Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
Someone has been trawling through old pics on Getty Images again to let the world know that she's Moved On. Hey, I can do that too...

This one is called Baby Angel and the Barnacle.

View attachment 2953641
what I find funny about her throwback pics is that in order to find these pics she has to crawl through so many pictures of him. That's one moved on girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

welp

VIP Member
Well, she had us fooled because sounded like she hates him 😅🤣View attachment 2950237
funny enough I expected her to deny it (though surprised she didnt used her usual "i cant" excuse for the username), but to say you cant hate someone you've spend 20 years with...well, evidently you can, unless she thinks Ioan still loves her 💀

PS: of course she is being a bit sarcastic, but that she is deflecting the gruff question is pretty telling
These are on her photo shoot pics from the other night. She can’t help oversharing about them IMG_4290.jpegIMG_4291.jpeg
nothing wrong with leaving a 14 year old during daytime home alone but to announce it to the world is utterly reckless. It makes it all the more obvious how fake her concerns about "stalkers" are.

Last edited:
  • Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I dont even understand why its red carpets that makes her feel "good", which are all about her being a plus one and looks. if she has to do throwbacks why is she never posting (okay, she did many years ago) things from her past works and talk a bit about BTS stuff. This would be something she did in her own right where she can feel proud (its obviously all relative) and gain confidence that she once was able to do this.

Obviously at the end of the day anyone can post whatever they like on their IG; and as long she isnt doing pity me posts (she does) or exploiting her kids (she does) I dont really care. But if your feed consists 90% of throwbacks, especially to throwbacks that do include your ex ultimately (both because you were only there as his plus one and because she has to go through so many pictures of him) I have a bit of a hard time to see a woman that has moved on.
I think she saw herself as part of a Hollywood power couple and we know she thought she was responsible for his success. Her over the top posing and antics on the red carpet suggest she really believed they were there as much if not more because of her than Ioan. For many years her looks were her only "success" or the only standout thing about her, and I don't think she was interested in acting or anyone else around her to have any interesting BTS memories/stories of her past works. I know narcs are an empty shell, but it's almost astonishing just how empty and shallow Alice really is.

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Ioan’s family really do just seem like good, kind hearted family-oriented people who love and care about their son / brother. I can’t imagine how happy they are to have “him” back. I bet it broke their hearts to see him (or hear of him) being abused and they were powerless to do anything about it. Say what you will about Bianca (I initially had my doubts about her intentions), but they obviously like her and know that she’s good for him and has probably been a great source of strength for him navigating the escape from the kraken. What a relief it must be.

Alice is is a lovecraftian horror that swallows up everything in her path. Her father must be so proud 🫠

Reactions: 41

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
I wonder if Ioan's family treats him in the way one would if a family member escaped from an abusive cult. He was abused and isolated, subject to the exhaustion of having to deal with Alice to survive.

Whatever made him flee must have been very powerful and the fact that he seems to have reconnected with his family shows that damage may last but not deform his relationships going forward.

It's good to see this survivorship from him. It can't be easy

• Heart

Gilbert

THIS!!!!! One of the things all of the mid life influencers and stylists warn against is this. It is SO common with menopausal women - we get to our 50's are can't recognise that what worked for us in our 20's and 30's and even 40's no longer cuts it in our 50's and our style has to evolve. So many women get 'stuck' in what they think works for them and don't do a style edit as they move into the second half of their lives after menopause. Imagine if Helen Mirren was still wearing the blue eyeshadow and yellow streaks of her younger years. She would look ridiculous - a bit like Claudia Winkleman, who looks like a parody of herself with her 90's fringe and nude lips against a tan face. Alice is veering strongly into Ivana Trump parody territory with her overblown 90's red lips, scraped back hair and giant 90's glasses. She may be able to filter the fuck out of her photos, but in real life that red and those black glasses don't look like a sexy secretary but a desperate mid 50 year old still trying to look like a 90's era intelligent Pamela Anderson.
Even Pamela Anderson has stopped trying to look like 90s Pamela Anderson 😂 (I think Pammy looks great these days). Alice never came close. Ever.

• Heart

AnneinHever

VIP Member
She apologizes for being late, mentions who ordered the video and the two films the other person likes. The one who receives the video is a makeup artist and Alice makes a joke that they could fix her makeup. Her French isn’t good. She forgets words, makes many mistakes and has to use English a lot. She obviously hasn’t spoken the language for years.

• Wow

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Bianca always looks glossy, healthy, clean, well put together and polished. Alice always looks badly dressed, unhealthy, grimy, unwashed and exceptionally unpolished. Ioan must be so pleased he no longer has to be hyper alert to Alice's shenanigans in public - her performance at the San Andreas premiere where she was absolutely off her tits was just so appallingly embarrassing. I very much doubt Ioan will ever have to worry about B embarrassing him publicly.

M33L4

VIP Member
Imagine believing those kids are starving while holed up quite literally in a pig sty that’s costing $6500 a month with $3500 change from the child support. Surely Tone can help his sister out if she’s so destitute? Or suggest she downsizes? That’s what family does you dull as fuck piece of shit.

• Heart

EllaBella89

VIP Member
If Alice wants a rich old man, she’s going to have to volunteer at an old folks home and befriend a widower with no family but a healthy bank account that’s on his way out. She is never blagging a handsome, or wealthy guy ever again. Her days of manipulating men with her looks or superficial charm are long gone. No one wants an abusive, unhinged cave troll 🧌
Better still, she could get a fucking job

• Heart

Old Soak

VIP Member
Oh Alice. Tryna make a cheap buck and grab a headline and the only place it ended up was tattle. All is not lost. It’s provided us with ten pages of entertainment so far

• Haha
Reactions: 40