Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even though Alice hasn't handed over her financials will Ioan's forensic accountant still be allowed to present his evidence he's gathered?
If there's a trial, yes. They could settle before then, though, especially if Alice is determined not to produce her financials. I'm hoping they at least get to the trial briefing stage so we can see more detailed evidence about the missing money (Ioan's financials themselves couldn't have been more detailed--and backed up with receipts and a third-party accountancy firm certification!).

Reactions: 34
I’m sure Tone-y & Guy will be along on twitter soon with her his opinion on Yo’s new hair

• Haha
Reactions: 48
If there's a trial, yes. They could settle before then, though, especially if Alice is determined not to produce her financials. I'm hoping they at least get to the trial briefing stage so we can see more detailed evidence about the missing money (Ioan's financials themselves couldn't have been more detailed--and backed up with receipts and a third-party accountancy firm certification!).
I'm calling it now they'll never get to the trial briefing stage, Alice hasn't got the bottle only the one clutched in her hands 💅

Reactions: 12
I approve of a buzzcut on an older man. Even if he has had a transplant, he should keep it that short.

Edit: I'd also kindly suggest B gets a stylist or sacks the one she has. There's nothing *wrong* with her recent looks but she could look much better.

Reactions: 22
I approve of a buzzcut on an older man. Even if he has had a transplant, he should keep it that short.

Edit: I'd also kindly suggest B gets a stylist or sacks the one she has. There's nothing *wrong* with her recent looks but she could look much better.
Yeah, I agree on that, Bee's last couple dresses haven't been great. She's usually had quite a classic look which has suited her. Even a quick Google look at Missoni dresses showed a dozen better, more glam premiere choices. But she's still gorgeous and Yo is clearly happy as hell with her.

Reactions: 18
Re the hair transplant - would it have healed this quickly though or would it still be a bloody mess?

Reactions: 10
It’ll be a gifted designer dress, does it have stuck on tassels and norks akimbo? No.
---
Re the hair transplant - would it have healed this quickly though or would it still be a bloody mess?
No it’s just a more refined hairline. Comparing pics of his hairline before and it’s the same. It wouldn’t be this healed after two weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think there's a new type of treatment that's not as invasive which stimulates the hair follicles.
---
It’ll be a gifted designer dress, does it have stuck on tassels and norks akimbo? No.
---

No it’s just a more refined hairline. Comparing pics of his hairline before and it’s the same. It wouldn’t be this healed after two weeks.
After seeing more photos I absolutely love it and she pulls it off imo, she has great legs so why keep them covered!

Reactions: 22
I've been determined to catch up on this thread and what a great way to end it--Ioan and B look fabulous and happy. I'm glad they're at the premiere!

Life has been rather terrible lately and I've had zero free time due to that other four-letter word, anathema to Alice--WORK--but wanted to chime in and say that this community that we've created here has sustained me through some rough times and I love you all. I've made some lifelong friends from this celebrity divorce saga ( 😝 ), and my popcorn stash and nails have never looked better. 🍿💅

All's quiet on the court front. No new filings and now I'm skeptical that the "off the record case management conference" ever even happened because there would have been some sort of record of it. What's clear to me is that the court is waiting on information that it requested but has not received, and I'm betting that @Mad Betty is right and it's Alice's financials. She's never filed actual financial information like Ioan did. It was all absurd unsubstantiated estimates of "expenses," like the infamous three grand utility bill. If I were Janina I would be getting pretty nervous that my client was not the hard-done-by single mother that she portrayed herself to be in her initial legal consultation.

(Janina, friend, you have now learned the lesson that most of us do early in our legal careers--if a client sounds great and reasonable but they have crazy eyes--they're crazy. Full stop.)
Sending lots of love and massive cwtches to you across the miles @Hiraeth. I just wish I were able to do it in person. I hope and pray that things ease and your burdens grow lighter ❤🙏❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The Ashley G account who isn’t Alice is vicious isn’t it? Kinda funny how they kick off about him not being invited to the premiere to seeing he absolutely did and rocked it. Now out of Alice, Bianca and Ioan, who is most likely to have bugs? Alice and her bumsmell, dog tit stained bed, probably.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think IG was remiss not to wear this brooch on the red carpets with Alice but I think I know why - it's hard to get one with the mouth big enough.

1717144945419.png

Love B's dress btw. Smart and stylish couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Actually looking at photos 2 weeks post transplant - and it could be a transplant. If he grows his hair again and doesn't stick with the buzzcutt it's definitely a transplant!
I'm thinking it's a transplant....he's too thick on top for natural hair.

Reactions: 11
The Ashley G account who isn’t Alice is vicious isn’t it? Kinda funny how they kick off about him not being invited to the premiere to seeing he absolutely did and rocked it. Now out of Alice, Bianca and Ioan, who is most likely to have bugs? Alice and her bumsmell, dog tit stained bed, probably.
She needs psychiatric treatment imo, I'm glad we no longer give these losers any audience.

Reactions: 26
Ooh someone has had a glow up! (And I don't mean Bianca).

I think that's really lovely to see, he looks like he's shed the weight of the world. Bet Malice is FUMING, hope Trader Joe's have enough rosé in.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
At what point does it become contempt of court if she doesn’t file? What’s the penalty for not filing and ignoring court orders?
Does JJ realise the plane won't be landing yet??

Seriously he needs to go Judge Judy on her. This is a bleeping joke.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.