Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's made the DM, couple of photos of them at the end.

Hate the dress. Don't care its missoni it's awful. Ioan has something of the Travolta about him now he's ditched the hair.

Reactions: 17
I also notice Jada is very lopsided, like her tit tape on one side failed. No digs at having different breasts esp after having kids but perhaps not the dress to wear if so.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They both look amazing 🤩 I’m so happy they’re there. It might just be me getting giddy but I think she rocks that jazzy dress.😊

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t mind the dress tbh. It’s missing some ribbons round the shoes though …

I am so glad he’s there and at the biggest theatre for a premier, and he’s having his movie star moment.

and that new haircut suits him, If the hair is thinning, go with it. Unless he truly is growing out a transplant 🤣 either way it really suits him.

They are both looking great. No coked up head locks and fish lips. Good progress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I don’t mind the dress tbh. It’s missing some ribbons round the shoes though …

I am so glad he’s there and at the biggest theatre for a premier, and he’s having his movie star moment.

and that new haircut suits him, If the hair is thinning, go with it. Unless he truly is growing out a transplant 🤣 either way it really suits him.

They are both looking great. No coked up head locks and fish lips. Good progress.
Agreed, the haircut suits him a lot.

There’s no huge gaping mouth lurching towards the cameras either.

I often wonder how he looks so well with all he’s going through but I guess the most difficult years were when he was living with Alice and that’s behind him now.

Reactions: 30
IMG_0691.jpeg

Look how happy Will is to see Bianca! Can’t imagine this ever happening with malice!!! Well done B! Xx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
I am going to continue the hair transplant theory because that hairline looks nice and full compared to before where he genuinely was thinning.

I don’t mock him for it. If losing your hair distresses you, do something about it. Harry Styles, Beckham, jimmy Carr, James Nesbitt, all had it done.

the buzz cut does work for him though.

Attachments

Reactions: 30
I've been determined to catch up on this thread and what a great way to end it--Ioan and B look fabulous and happy. I'm glad they're at the premiere!

Life has been rather terrible lately and I've had zero free time due to that other four-letter word, anathema to Alice--WORK--but wanted to chime in and say that this community that we've created here has sustained me through some rough times and I love you all. I've made some lifelong friends from this celebrity divorce saga ( 😝 ), and my popcorn stash and nails have never looked better. 🍿💅

All's quiet on the court front. No new filings and now I'm skeptical that the "off the record case management conference" ever even happened because there would have been some sort of record of it. What's clear to me is that the court is waiting on information that it requested but has not received, and I'm betting that @Mad Betty is right and it's Alice's financials. She's never filed actual financial information like Ioan did. It was all absurd unsubstantiated estimates of "expenses," like the infamous three grand utility bill. If I were Janina I would be getting pretty nervous that my client was not the hard-done-by single mother that she portrayed herself to be in her initial legal consultation.

(Janina, friend, you have now learned the lesson that most of us do early in our legal careers--if a client sounds great and reasonable but they have crazy eyes--they're crazy. Full stop.)

• Heart
Reactions: 92
At what point does it become contempt of court if she doesn’t file? What’s the penalty for not filing and ignoring court orders?

Reactions: 28
YES!!! They both look amazing!! I love that dress!! I love the 60's vibe (or 70's) idk! Her make up is perfect! So happy for them! They deserve every bit of this day!! 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 37
When I saw the photos I literally thought I'd have pages and pages to catch up on 😅
I'm so glad they went to the premiere! Don't care about the hair transplant (though I know that's all MonoTone will fixate on) or the dress Bianca's wearing, I'm just so glad they're just out there doing life and red carpets and a big duck HER. Not even a duck her cause she's inconsequential,really.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
YES!!! They both look amazing!! I love that dress!! I love the 60's vibe (or 70's) idk! Her make up is perfect! So happy for them! They deserve every bit of this day!! 😀
Agree, Missoni is classic!
By the way, @ponyboycurtis, sending so much love and support for your upcoming surgery, hope all goes well and please keep us posted. 💜💜
---
At what point does it become contempt of court if she doesn’t file? What’s the penalty for not filing and ignoring court orders?
Financials are weird in that they don't technically HAVE to be filed, but if you don't, you're at the total mercy of the court. Judge Josh can rule totally against her, take away her spousal support, and she can't say a damn thing because she didn't file any evidence on her own behalf. I agree with people posting earlier that she is doing this to hide her financial misdeeds and act the perpetual victim that was ruled against by the nasty judge "who just pushes buttons." 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 56
Yo looks fantastic, the new hair really suits him 😍

Sorry, don't like the dress on Bee, the colouring makes it look dowdy. Otherwise she of course looks great.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.