Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOW is he looking younger, some of us need to know the secrets please 😄
How nice to see genuine relaxed smiles tho, compared to how tense he'd look stood next to Alice. ( in later years). He must have been terrified what she'd do or say

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ioan looks stellar. Bianca’s dress is a miss for me. She looks good.

In many ways Alice is better off not being with Ioan. She has always been jealous of him. IMO she resented his success and good looks more than his failure. She wanted to be the good looking successful one.

The way he looks now and the way she looks, are a total mismatch. She would have been miserable next to him looking the way she does nd the way he does.

Reactions: 25
Ioan looks stellar. Bianca’s dress is a miss for me. She looks good.

In many ways Alice is better off not being with Ioan. She has always been jealous of him. IMO she resented his success and good looks more than his failure. She wanted to be the good looking successful one.

The way he looks now and the way she looks, are a total mismatch. She would have been miserable next to him looking the way she does nd the way he does.
Agree but he wouldn’t be looking like that if he was still with Alice.

Reactions: 35
I’m hoping this might get him talking to people to see if any new jobs can be lined up. Fingers crossed
---
Agree but he wouldn’t be looking like that if he was still with Alice.
Sadly yes, She’d continue to make him dye his hair and goad him for going grey.

and yet he looks better for no dye and now the buzz cut.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
DANG 🥵 freedom suits him. Always here for pics of them living their lives and not being cowed by the influence of others.

(eat a dick, Alice)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I’ve always thought Yo looked a bit too wholesome but this new buzz cut does wonders for him. What a hottie!

Missoni is like marmite, you either love it or hate it. Many moons ago I worked as a sales rep in knitted textiles. Some of the designs for Missoni were quite a kaleidoscope of wacky colours but I think B is rocking the dress. I wouldn’t wear it as I’m not a fan of brown and black together but it’s a bold choice for the red carpet. Shame she’s not repping an Aussie brand tho!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Wow, Ioan looks HOT!

It looks like they had an amazing time. It must be nice for Ioan to be able to go out in public without having to worry about how his other half is going to ruin his night.

Reactions: 36
Wow, Ioan looks HOT!

It looks like they had an amazing time. It must be nice for Ioan to be able to go out in public without having to worry about how his other half is going to ruin his night.
Yeah must be nice to not watch your partner shovelling the snow before leaving, screeching and running up to strangers, head locking fans, gurning at the cameras, getting tit faced on the free drink etc etc....

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I’ve always thought Yo looked a bit too wholesome but this new buzz cut does wonders for him. What a hottie!

Missoni is like marmite, you either love it or hate it. Many moons ago I worked as a sales rep in knitted textiles. Some of the designs for Missoni were quite a kaleidoscope of wacky colours but I think B is rocking the dress. I wouldn’t wear it as I’m not a fan of brown and black together but it’s a bold choice for the red carpet. Shame she’s not repping an Aussie brand tho!
I actually like the dress and she pulls off the fit of it perfectly, it's a lot better than the ms gala dress which I think didn't do anything at all for her. Moo.

Reactions: 27
Wow Ioan looks amazing! Don’t think that is a hair transplant, more a defined hairline with a buzz cut. He suits it. He looks healthy, handsome and happy.
I love B’s dress, she looks incredible. Always here for his little Bee motif’s and lack of raggedy doll ribbons on everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I am going to continue the hair transplant theory because that hairline looks nice and full compared to before where he genuinely was thinning.

I don’t mock him for it. If losing your hair distresses you, do something about it. Harry Styles, Beckham, jimmy Carr, James Nesbitt, all had it done.

the buzz cut does work for him though.
Whatever he's done he looks fabulous.
I agree. That buzz cut looks amazing, and has taken years off him.

Reactions: 31
Its 100 % a hair transplant, cmon, he isnt getting coincidentally shaved the moment we suspected this based on who they hang out with :ROFLMAO:

but shaved really suits him.

unfortunately this makes me think he has no roles upcoming for a while (though you can counter any hair grow with wigs), but then again small roles dont take much filming

edit: must say though it suits to his confidence since separating from Alice that he isnt using a wig to hide the transplant. it's definitely no coincidence that since separating from her he stopped wearing small wigs to hide bald spots and to dye his hair from greying. It would be even better if its no transplant, but I doubt it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
It’s just Night and Day 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m so happy for Ioan.

It’s really really sad he’s lost the girls but Jesus, he’s got his life back.

IMG_0694.jpeg

IMG_0695.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 57
idk why but the Sony CEO posing with Ioan made me think of Alice and how she braged about her Disney executive 🤭
gettyimages-2155362276-2048x2048.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 51
idk why but the Sony CEO posing with Ioan made me think of Alice and how she braged about her Disney executive 🤭
View attachment 2966287
The icing on the cake would be if B got a role as a disney exec 😂. Never gonna happen but just imagine the karma 😁. Love Yo's buzz cut, love the dress and love their ease together as a couple. LOL'ing at the shocked side eye of the woman beside Big Willie in the pic where he's greeting B. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Agree, Missoni is classic!
By the way, @ponyboycurtis, sending so much love and support for your upcoming surgery, hope all goes well and please keep us posted. 💜💜
---

Financials are weird in that they don't technically HAVE to be filed, but if you don't, you're at the total mercy of the court. Judge Josh can rule totally against her, take away her spousal support, and she can't say a damn thing because she didn't file any evidence on her own behalf. I agree with people posting earlier that she is doing this to hide her financial misdeeds and act the perpetual victim that was ruled against by the nasty judge "who just pushes buttons." 🙄
Even though Alice hasn't handed over her financials will Ioan's forensic accountant still be allowed to present his evidence he's gathered?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.