Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently there's a new transplant method that has a two week recovery. Hey, learn something new every day!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah this is lovely to wake up to!
I don't blame him if he has had a hair transplant ahead of his big premier - he looks bursting with confidence and so relaxed.
Bianca's dress isn't to my taste, but she could look good in a sack tbh.
Really happy for them

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm not loving Bee's dress because I find that sort of pattern very jarring but it does look fabulous on her.

Alice will be fuming at the picture of Bee and Will, no A-lister ever looked that happy to see her. Bee seems to be one of these people who most people like, how I wish I were the same.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Financials are weird in that they don't technically HAVE to be filed, but if you don't, you're at the total mercy of the court. Judge Josh can rule totally against her, take away her spousal support, and she can't say a damn thing because she didn't file any evidence on her own behalf. I agree with people posting earlier that she is doing this to hide her financial misdeeds and act the perpetual victim that was ruled against by the nasty judge "who just pushes buttons." 🙄
Ok JJ needs to rule then and stop wasting time. As well as hiding stolen money and lying about her expenses, she is also doing a big duck YOU to the court and IG. She never wanted this divorce and as said on twitter back in the day 'why should I cooperate?'

1717146052265.png

and lol
1717146116151.png

IG owes me lots of support LOL

1717146756463.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So great to see Ioan look so happy! ♥

Not keen on B's dress but she looks great in it...and I couldn't fit my arm in it! :ROFLMAO:

Love a man with short grey, so new avatar/picture thingy for me today

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Having just seen Bs post, am coming to check that anyone in a 100 mile radius of BH is safe, please kindly show yourself 😉
He's had a buzz cut, could well have had some work done on his hair after all, or it's for a new role. Either way, he pulls it off.
Most importantly not a headlock in sight 🤣
---
I knew rhat was a missoni dress, you can tell by the strips...note to malice this is how to wear strips 🤣
She has got a set of legs on her 🔥👌🏻
And his B on his suit 🥹

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Re the hair transplant - would it have healed this quickly though or would it still be a bloody mess?
This is my thoughts, as my mates took ages to heal! Unless they got to Wales much earlier than we thought.
Either way, he looks great...not many people can pull off a buzz cut, and I didn't think he would, but he does!
I know the jury is out on her dress, I like it, not my favourite, but I think it suits the mood of the film, and let's be honest with a figure like that, she can pull off most styles. Urgh I want my 30 something figure back 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I love Missoni, but not this dress. I think she is letting Ioan shine here. He has had a transplant both follicular and partner, and both suit him so much better than before. Ioan should keep it that short.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I think it will go all the way too because Ioan has realised its the only way to have the truth on record.
He would probably settle if they could agree but Alice will never agree to anything. So trial it is!

She has won the custody battle by default due to the PA that has been going on for years now. IG will win the financial battle though.

Reactions: 17
as my mates took ages to heal! Unless they got to Wales much earlier than we thought.
We saw pics of BW without IG in Wales - was that because he was recuperating?

Isn't this Jimmy Gadd? I knew IG would attend the premiere. It would be stupid to miss something this high profile when he is trying to get a movie made and get other work too.

1717149396601.png

Reactions: 30
IMO, Ioan definitely has had a hair transplant. That's partly what the Wales trip was for. He didn't have the hair density otherwise to look like this with a buzz cut.

And he looks smoking hot for it! So many actors and even normal men get hair transplants now, it's really not a big deal.

I think Bianca looks great too. So glad they both made it for the premiere.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The AG account outed themselves recently as one of Alice's proclaimed best friends. they are visibly mad over this 🤭

Eric Dane was there with his daughters, who are in Ella's age. The things that are possible when the mother isnt a piece of tit.

btw Alice must be so jealous of Jada. She lives exactly the life Alice demanded from Ioan: endless money, no love, but staying married for all the benefits of that marriage, being able to demean on your husband and have lovers on the side 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just realized that I own Bianca's bag in silver and that is the closest I will ever get to shoehorning myself into that outfit. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.