Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they both look great, I'm loving everything about their looks and obvious happiness.

What's going on on Biancas feet I can't work it out. Is it see through sandals and a tattoo?

I don't know about the transplant, surely he'd have little plugs visible, although I'm not up on new techniques as some of you are. He looks great anyway.

Reactions: 12
They'll come up with something scathing later.
Sure the hag from Beverly hills is on it as we speak.
Let them ๐Ÿ’…
I&B couldn't give two flying fucks, they are happy, in love, and getting married ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Would have been great for his career last night, I hope he secures some more work from this! We never know, so might B, maybe not acting, but along the lines of writing.
Meanwhile mAlice is still stuck in 00s ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What's going on on Biancas feet I can't work it out. Is it see through sandals and a tattoo?
I don't see a tattoo. It looks like she's wearing strappy black sandals with ankle ties.

Ankle TIES, not RIBBONS...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Let them ๐Ÿ’…
I&B couldn't give two flying fucks, they are happy, in love, and getting married ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Would have been great for his career last night, I hope he secures some more work from this! We never know, so might B, maybe not acting, but along the lines of writing.
Meanwhile mAlice is still stuck in 00s ๐Ÿคฃ
Yep. Love it.

Told you they would though ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 11
btw speaking of Eric Dane's daughters: if you look at how they look and know that they have the stronger nepo connection (and one that isnt mistreated) due to a more famous dad you quickly realize how delusional Alice and her gang are for predicting Ella a sure modelling career. There are an insane amount of girls that fit the profile of being tall and beautiful in LA alone.

Reactions: 30
Alice's behaviour has prevented her girls from being at this premiere. I'm sure Ioan would have loved to take them, like Eric Dane did with his two daughters.

Well done Alice.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
I don't see a tattoo. It looks like she's wearing strappy black sandals with ankle ties.

Ankle TIES, not RIBBONS...
I thought it was a tattoo when I first looked, but it's not it's just the straps from the shoes. I'm pretty sure Ioan has a severe phobia of ribbons, these days ๐Ÿคฃ and who could blame him!
---
The link doesnโ€™t mention will and jada just ad for Android
Ah duck, my bad, I clearly posted the link wrong ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
For some reason, it a tinny little hashtag you have to click on...how I manged that I don't know. I've just tried again, and it's done the same thing ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
This is a screenshot of where it mentions Ioan x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The AG account outed themselves recently as one of Alice's proclaimed best friends
In their heads only, not in reality. They are just useful idiots to Alice.
---
Alice must be so jealous of Jada. She lives exactly the life Alice demanded from Ioan: endless money, no love, but staying married for all the benefits of that marriage, being able to demean on your husband and have lovers on the side
She should have married Will Smith then, shouldn't she??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ive never fancied him until these photos. Just shows it was his hair all along!
Think its so great men can do this now. Iโ€™m all for plastic surgery fixes to make men or women feel more confident. Couldnโ€™t imagine life without my fake tan ๐Ÿคฃ
Awful pity his girls dont get to share this fun special day with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Could there be a reason why Alice has been so quiet thus far?

Could Ioan have made a deal with her so that she didn't disrupt the premiere?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Not an expert in hair transplants but doesn't his hairline look the same in both pics? That said, it does look slightly reddish above the hairline in the new pic.

1717151890101.png

---
Could Ioan have made a deal with her so that she didn't disrupt the premiere?
Yes he did. It's called the DVRO. ๐Ÿ’… ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
Reactions: 32
His haircut really suits him. Is that part of the hair transplant that was theorised here a few weeks ago or just a new style ๐Ÿ˜‚ Either way it works.

Bianca looks well too. What a change from headlocks on the red carpet.
My first thought after seeing the buzz cut ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 9
Yes he did. It's called the DVRO. ๐Ÿ’… ๐Ÿคญ
She's not taken much heed of the DVRO since it was issued over two years ago, though. Why is she suddenly abiding by it now?

And regarding his hairline - no, you can see it's more dense in the new photo.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.