Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
unfortunately this makes me think he has no roles upcoming for a while (though you can counter any hair grow with wigs), but then again small roles dont take much filming
Or it could open up a whole new category of roles he wouldn't have been considered for with his middle-aged-man hairstyle. Maybe add an earring - something small, perhaps a diamond stud.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
man, he looks incredible there. even if its a transplant he should keep it this short
1000031118.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Not an expert in hair transplants but doesn't his hairline look the same in both pics? That said, it does look slightly reddish above the hairline in the new pic.
Agree it’s not a hair transplant. Freshly buzzed heads have a reddishness about them. My husband shaves his weekly. He takes all of his remaining hair off and has a beard. Suits him like this suits Ioan.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's not taken much heed of the DVRO since it was issued over two years ago, though. Why is she suddenly abiding by it now?
She's pushed the boundaries for sure but the non stop bile has stopped from her official accounts. Also an in person breach of it would be taken more seriously than cyber abuse from a sock. She knows they are watching her.

Reactions: 14
Oh, come oooon!!! Here I am, again about to board a 13-hour flight, and they walk the red carpet, are pictured with Will S and a Sony exec?! Why are they doing this to me??? 😂

I‘m not crazy about B‘s dress, but I also believe there is very little she can’t wear. The Arctic jury is still out on Yo‘s hair - I don’t normally like buzz cuts, at all … so instead of spending the next 13 hours working, I‘ll sit back and make up my mind about Ioan Gruffudd‘s haircut. 🙄🙈😁

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Have so much to catch up on here. Or do I? Came straight here when I saw Bs insta at the premiere 🏃‍♀️

They look amazing. Ioan is rocking that shaved head - he should keep it like that! Takes years off him. I like Bs dress, it’s something I would wear to work with thick black tights and a blazer, not sure I would wear it to a premiere in LA though 🤦🏼‍♀️ But with her body she could wear a sack and make it work. Fair play to them living their best lives 😀

Suck on it mAlice!

Reactions: 25
Or it could open up a whole new category of roles he wouldn't have been considered for with his middle-aged-man hairstyle. Maybe add an earring - something small, perhaps a diamond stud.
Oh no please don't Ioan! That screams mid-life crisis but he already went through that in the latter years with Alice.
---
man, he looks incredible there. even if its a transplant he should keep it this short
View attachment 2966573
Yes so much better than his Lionel Blair bouffant 'do days. I believe B is giving him style advice. Needless to say any style advice AFE gave him was the wrong thing to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not an expert in hair transplants but doesn't his hairline look the same in both pics? That said, it does look slightly reddish above the hairline in the new pic.

View attachment 2966556
---

Yes he did. It's called the DVRO. 💅 🤭
If you look at it carefully, the corners on both sides are now, well, corners, with straighter lines, whereas they were rounded back before. Also, likely that the patch at the back has been filled in also.

Hey, I got no damn eyebrows and have to fix them. Whatever works :p

Reactions: 21
The AG account outed themselves recently as one of Alice's proclaimed best friends. they are visibly mad over this 🤭

Eric Dane was there with his daughters, who are in Ella's age. The things that are possible when the mother isnt a piece of tit.

btw Alice must be so jealous of Jada. She lives exactly the life Alice demanded from Ioan: endless money, no love, but staying married for all the benefits of that marriage, being able to demean on your husband and have lovers on the side 🤭
They seem proper fucked off don't they :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Alice used to do her dirty deletes on Twitter around this time of night (in LA) but she’s barely even firing up the old tone account these days.

I’m pretty sure something major has happened to curb her Twitter use. I’m hoping she received notice of a disclosure request from Twitter citing Ioan and Bianca’s lawyers and she’s utterly UTTERLY petrified-terrified-mortified-mummified about what’s going to come out.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Malice has never been described as "chic". Grubby, drunk, coked up, tacky, talentless, yes, but not chic.

I love how the idiot Daily Heil writers describe her as Yo's "Australian ex-wife" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Mr Fantastic’s Alcoholic Australian Ex-Wife

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Alice used to do her dirty deletes on Twitter around this time of night (in LA) but she’s barely even firing up the old tone account these days.

I’m pretty sure something major has happened to curb her Twitter use. I’m hoping she received notice of a disclosure request from Twitter citing Ioan and Bianca’s lawyers and she’s utterly UTTERLY petrified-terrified-mortified-mummified about what’s going to come out.
the criminal charges changed things a lot tbh, sure she continued with her alts after this for months (until she got tired of this since it doesnt have the same impact) and used the kids to abuse him instead, but it's definitely the point that made her realize that being so open about this is going to bite her in the ass.

For everyones sake (Alice included) the DVRO should stay forever. It keeps her away from a addiction in a sense.

Reactions: 31
I just had a look at the AG account for the first time in months. You have to laugh, the vitriol is so pathetic that it's amusing.

"Ioan is a deadbeat dad!"
"He's bald"
"Bianca is a bug!"

This person needs to get help for their mental health. This isn't the behaviour of someone healthy and happy with their life.

Reactions: 42
AFE is probably asleep but I expect her to hit the DM comments soon. They've already started. FMs or just bitter DM readers? Is there a difference?

1717154706272.png

I also predict AFE will post the kids again soon which will be a "Look what I have that you don't have" fuckwit message to IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just had a look at the AG account for the first time in months. You have to laugh, the vitriol is so pathetic that it's amusing.

"He's bald"
"Bianca is a bug!"

This person needs to get help for their mental health. This isn't the behaviour of someone healthy and happy with their life.
This sounds like a teenage girl...

Reactions: 18

"He's bald"
"Bianca is a bug!"

BIB - So is Alice !

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.