Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seemed to be struggling with French. I suppose if you are not using it all the time, you lose the knack! Still, it is 1000% better than mine, which is worse than schoolgirl French. Can any tattlers translate?
she is apologizing for being 5 days late with this birthday video 🤣
---
Has Gloria got another job? Sounds like a lame excuse to me.

View attachment 2950000
tbh I can sort of understand this. a quick weekend trip to Europe is not really desirable. Ideally you arrive a bit earlier and leave later. you need child care for a week instead of a weekend for the same money (or even less, since the con is paying a more expensive plane ticket and likely not the extra days in hotels). This all would be obviously a non-issue if she hadnt killed off the other parent

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
On the schedule she is appearing on Saturday and Sunday.
Do you think that she will last for two days? She ran off early from the previous con, presumably after having emptied the mini bar.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Are you sure it's a rolex? I am not sure :unsure: The face shape and bracelet are not a date just..........????

ETA to say I'm pretty sure it's this watch...

ETA again, yup, I'm right!! That little minx is trolling us with the prominent display hoping to get us all a-twitter (or a-twattle) about the 'rolex'. Well done Bianca, well done 😂 🙌🙌🙌🙌
So were the watches the other day Rolexes? I don’t know tit about watches but people seemed agreed that they were Rolexes and now this one pops up with a green face?

Reactions: 5
So were the watches the other day Rolexes? I don’t know tit about watches but people seemed agreed that they were Rolexes and now this one pops up with a green face?
I don't think so. Most likely B was showing her watch to her friend.

Reactions: 11
I can't seem to find the latest cameo. Can anyone link it? I did have 2 martinis, and I am not a drinker so that could play into this problem!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she is apologizing for being 5 days late with this birthday video 🤣
---

tbh I can sort of understand this. a quick weekend trip to Europe is not really desirable. Ideally you arrive a bit earlier and leave later. you need child care for a week instead of a weekend for the same money (or even less, since the con is paying a more expensive plane ticket and likely not the extra days in hotels). This all would be obviously a non-issue if she hadnt killed off the other parent
She is just so lazy. Five days late? For a birthday message? Was she busy working a 12 hour shift down the mine?

It's just rude and shows utter contempt for her "supporters." I would say she doesn't deserve them but most of them are such cunts they deserve each other.

• Sad
Reactions: 50
I can't seem to find the latest cameo. Can anyone link it? I did have 2 martinis, and I am not a drinker so that could play into this problem!
I think this is the link to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Hiraeth
I was enjoying a new volcano live stream that started today and realized that one piece of the music is entitled "Hiraeth"

Reactions: 15
I have two unpopular opinions compared to others on this forum. One is I thought the professional make up looked terrible. Ok for her but it was too heavily applied for my liking. I am old school on the lip v eye emphases. Do one or the other. I also dislike the ott lash extensions especially when they are strip lashes. They don’t suit anyone especially a 50+ woman. I would never let anyone make me up like that.

My other opinion is on Bianca’s evening wear. I don’t hate it but I don’t like the cut outs. I did like the classic blue one shoulder dress but not the others. However I’m sure I inflicted exposed flesh on the world in my 20’s and 30’s.

I think that is a balanced view that no one can agree with. Who says Tattle is hive minded.
I agree with everything lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Hiraeth
I was enjoying a new volcano live stream that started today and realized that one piece of the music is entitled "Hiraeth"

That was super awesome, thank you so much for the link! 💜💜💜

(Needed that calming music after the work day I've had, haha.)

Keeping myself on topic: no new court filings today.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Alice has lost some followers.
Could most sensible and literate people be getting sick of her woe is me, I'm an abuser but here are selfies schtick? Or are they seeing her somewhat crazy followers and getting the hell out of dodge?

Honestly her social media is a cluster f*ck. She's not been doing herself any favors.

Reactions: 22
These are on her photo shoot pics from the other night. She can’t help oversharing about them
IMG_4290.jpeg
IMG_4291.jpeg

Reactions: 14
She never did share the secret of her weight loss, did she? 🤭 #ozempic

Still waiting for her unfiltered pics that she promised too.
I’ll be married and have more babeezz than M33L4 before those unfiltered photos are published. 😂
---
that pic is from Monaco TV Festivai 2018 btw
View attachment 2949776
is she only doing saturday now? 🤔
One day is not going to pay the rent. Didn't she leave early at the other con?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.