Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #245 Baby Reindeer 2 Baby Angel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Va t-en or va te faire voire (get lost…) Think it’s better in Scots!
I’ll teach you Scots if you teach me French.
It’s just swearing in different languages.

Those Cameos suck. Knew she was still simping for GC for his money. I’d suggest absolutely no one visits that bar. Can you imagine? Bets on Tony having been…

Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
If they have UK parents they do, i'm American but my kids were raised here - very likely they'll be writing dear Mummy into their 50's if my husband is any measurement of this (he still calls his father 'Daddy') it's cute. I like it.
Conversely in my experience UK kids use "mummy" and then segue into "mum" as they get older and stick with that as adults.

Reactions: 26
I’ll teach you Scots if you teach me French.
It’s just swearing in different languages.

Those Caneos suck. Knew she was still simping for GC for his money. I’d suggest absolutely no one visits that bar. Can you imagine? Bets on Tony having been…
Deal - allons-y! (Really, I just want to hear French with a Scots accent…)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You avoided being jailed for breaking your DVRO 🤔
---
new cameo (nothing special though, but I share anyway)

also this may be old, but I've not seen it before. Brigton Bond seems to have paid for an ad LMAO

this is also old-ish, she is doing here one from her car (lmao)

She's absolutely pissed in that first cameo link!
Has she got a black eye?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm sorry but those words, a child just wouldn't use that terminology, not even at 14 (I know it's not recent) either mAlice wrote that herself, or she told the kids what to write!
Sorry to quote myself, but I was wrong, it is recent. I still don't think that a teenager would use that terminology, for me those words are straight out of mAlices mouth
MOO 🐮
Also has anyone watched The Jinx, about Robert Durst? 2nd series is out, on HBO/Sky Documentaries. Highly recommended!
---
I don’t think any one of us can imagine how poor Elsie is doing. I’m sure she is missing her daddy and stuck in this utter hell with her narc mom. I’ve always felt that Elsie is the saddest casualty. 🥺 Breaks my heart.
I agree with you here 100%. She seems much more of a free spirit and kooky (a compliment) and I think she'd thrive with time with I&B, she's seems much more outdoorsy!
I've just had a thought! I wonder if Elsie wants to spend time with Ioan, Ella has probably said a flat no, and they are trying to work out how to do it, which could be the reason for the hold up? I hope she's said that she does miss her dad and wants to see him, when she's had a therapy, away from the leach. (I could just be being hopeful 🤞🏻)
---

also this may be old, but I've not seen it before. Brigton Bond seems to have paid for an ad LMAO

Oh welp, I've had such a lovely weekend, gardening (why ive not lost 5kgs and look fully toned, is just rude 😉) sunbathing, pub and now I have to ask myself do I ruin it and watch these?
As always, answers on a SAE!
---
Conversely in my experience UK kids use "mummy" and then segue into "mum" as they get older and stick with that as adults.
UKer here! I stopped calling my mum "mummy" when I was probably about 11 I reckon, I don't know anyone (apart from one person) that as an adult or teen calls their parents Mummy & Daddy.
Nothing wrong with it, if people do, but as people have said, it's like she's trying to stunt them and keep them as babies 😕

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
As @NarcRage said, hostage cards.

Yes, home-made cards are sweet and save paper but it seems odd for a teenager, to say nothing of that dictated shite. It makes me think that they aren't allowed out of the house unless their jailer is with them. Why isn't Ella taking Elsie to look around the mall to get a card and chocolates/flowers/present for their egg donor? Do they have access to money? I can see Malice keeping her hands on everything (for herself) and not giving them pocket money. Ella at least should be having some to spend on small things for herself.
Given Alice's love of online shopping, the girls could have even ordered a floral delivery, chocolates, a gift, a card online. Maybe I'm over-thinking it but for their ages, these cards feel wrong to me. It sounds melodramatic but what it points to going on bts, it actually feels a bit sinister. I'm worried she's got both girls locked down even more than we ever assumed.

Reactions: 21
I bet little E has just repurposed it - that’s something mine would do when they’ve forgotten/not bothered to get me anything 😂 more so than trying to be resourceful. The other one is terrifying. If my kids even uttered the words “I owe you my life”, aside from if I had literally given them an organ, I’d be having serious words about their perception not plastering it all over the internet

Reactions: 40
Okay I got 30s into each and that was enough for me! These all seem so unrehearsed 🤦🏼‍♀️
And people pay for this tit!! I'd be asking for a refund...honestly even I'm better talking on camera, not that I do it often, bit still!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
You avoided being jailed for breaking your DVRO 🤔
---

She's absolutely pissed in that first cameo link!
Has she got a black eye?
Had a second look, it was so bad. I thought she looked pretty rough. Yes, her eye did look a little bruised but maybe it's makeup that has smugged. I see her real hair colour is starting to appear at the sides, and her roots look grey. Hey, at least she is trying to make some money, not enough for the rent though.

Reactions: 17
Seeing as the minions stalk here for her. Why does she look so different in Cameos to Insta??
We can debate the legitimacy and authenticity of the cards , it’s still performative claptrap that her followers lap up without question.
Does she keep anything for just them?

Reactions: 35
Okay I got 30s into each and that was enough for me! These all seem so unrehearsed 🤦🏼‍♀️
And people pay for this tit!! I'd be asking for a refund...honestly even I'm better talking on camera, not that I do it often, bit still!
I got like 5 seconds in on each one with the sound off and her voice still pissed me off.

I'm now repeating "away and bile your heid you bleep!" in an inconsistent and inaccurate but mesmerizingly sexy Scottish accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Whilst listening to these, my over-hearing husband is threatening to send me one as a “joke.” Trying to decide how quickly I can LTB.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How bleeping clueless can she be, commenting on Selma Blair's IG?
She's not clueless she's inserting herself and knows exactly what she is doing, there won't be any acknowledgement but you can imagine the conversation next between Selma and Bianca 😉

Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.