Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was gonna say, I love the watch (green is one of my favorite colors) and did a Google Lens search on the photo, and Google came up with the Olivia Burton watch as well. Luckily, since it's far more affordable. 😅
It really suits the engagement ring too 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The Ivy and Ivy Asia are a mid price chain in UK - there are a lot of them. They are a bit style over substance imo. Reliable etc but just a chain.

The original Ivy, in Covent Garden, which is showbiz central, sold the name in a licensing deal so the chain has nothing to do with them (although the chain has copied the look and some of the signature dishes) and that is worth a visit. There are always paps outside to get photos of celebs. Alice would be marching up and down outside to get their attention. I am not sure that the paps would even bother with Ioan.

My favourite The Ivy story - For non UK people, Frank Skinner is a comedian/presenter.

Reactions: 13
haha I'm the worst at watches.... I have an Alice-esque story where my husband bought me a rolex and I thought it was a candle and just left the box on the side of the table while I opened all my other birthday presents (40) and he was like are you going to open that? And I was like, 'it's a candle right?' lol - witch! (I'm reformed, I swear!). I'm so rubbish I don't know how to set the time or date so I just wear it as jewellery and the time/date is whatever day/time it stopped.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
that pic is from Monaco TV Festivai 2018 btw
1000030645.jpg

is she only doing saturday now? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I hope Alice didn't post a photo from 2018 to 'compete' with Bianca.
Her hair had already gone to tit by then.

Yep.

1000007109.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm surprised she put this up, since she's self conscious about her neck.

1000007111.jpg

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.