Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is Alice logic. What really happened is more likely Yo asking her to tone down the sm stuff and Al screaming in return that he just hates her cause she's successful šŸ„“
I think she's trying to imply that Ioan was jealous of her stellar career just like we are jealous of her beauty, fame and kinetic fanny [retired] etc. This is part of a longer rant so I'm not posting in full.

1716379977683.png

Yeah except IG forgave even Lin and wants her to keep the FB page going. Bianca linked to Tattle docs and told people that they should contact her (and by extention IG) about the abuse they got from AFE. At least one Tattler has done so. But yeah he hates us all as we are idiot fangirls. Alice KNOWS lol

1716380134510.png

---
prank your friends with abusive messages from Al so they can experience the Baby Reindeer energy for themselves!
As long as they don't mind it being 5 days late or getting nothing at all! That's the premium abuse package. You pay extra for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She has a very interesting way of showing her "love" for her exes, doesn't she?

Little reminder that this was literally two weeks ago when she cut Ioans head out in that pic from the Met Gala:

20240522_141551.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not for the last time, the ā€œtrashā€ walked out. She had no say it. Even trash can squirrel and ratty walked themselves out. Alice is left she doesnā€™t do the leaving. She is trapped in her own obsession with them. This is why she is obviously the abuser. She wonā€™t let go. With her father, stepmother, ex husband and his fiancĆ©.

Reactions: 26
I stand by 'circle jerk of compassion' to describe her FMs. Let's pretend Alice wasn't the one dumped despite her trying to blackmail him into staying LOL

1716381642305.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I watched those latest couple of her Cameos and I am mortified. SO bad, so wobbly, so disjointed and uncomfortable.
At least I didn't pay money for them.
Are all the ones she has done on the site? How much rent has that paid? lol

Reactions: 19
Since when is ā€˜gogā€™ a slur? Itā€™s literally just short for gogledd which is ā€˜northā€™, and itā€™s a common thing to call people from North Wales in Welsh speaking communities. Give me strength! I seriously doubt they referred to her as a gog anyway. I can think of a few more appropriate wordsā€¦ā€¦ #cogthegog

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think she's trying to imply that Ioan was jealous of her stellar career just like we are jealous of her beauty, fame and kinetic fanny [retired] etc. This is part of a longer rant so I'm not posting in full.

View attachment 2950790

Yeah except IG forgave even Lin and wants her to keep the FB page going. Bianca linked to Tattle docs and told people that they should contact her (and by extention IG) about the abuse they got from AFE. At least one Tattler has done so. But yeah he hates us all as we are idiot fangirls. Alice KNOWS lol

View attachment 2950798
---

As long as they don't mind it being 5 days late or getting nothing at all! That's the premium abuse package. You pay extra for that!
Hey that's way too rational for Al's line of thought ;) Just pointing out that Al can twist any criticism to being jealous and her being incredibly fabulous! Heh.

Reactions: 19
Since when is ā€˜gogā€™ a slur? Itā€™s literally just short for gogledd which is ā€˜northā€™, and itā€™s a common thing to call people from North Wales in Welsh speaking communities. Give me strength! I seriously doubt they referred to her as a gog anyway. I can think of a few more appropriate wordsā€¦ā€¦ #cogthegog
#cogthegoginadrunkenfog

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Because I was raised in a very chaotic environment and by a narc, Iā€™m still susceptible to being sucked in by poor me stories by people who are quite clearly also narcs. I have to remove myself from the orbit of these types of people IRL and I actually stopped posting here for a year because I felt bad for her. What always comes back to me is the thought that these people are abusers. This is their MO. They get as far as they do with their abuse by relying on the pity of others and by triangulation. The court documents brought me back here.

Yes, whatā€™s happened to Alice looks wise and lifestyle wise - staying in bed and not wanting to go out, can and could happen to all of us. The difference is, when this happens to people as a result of an illness or a mental health condition, you will naturally understand and give them leeway and avoid ridiculing them. Alice, while she is still a human and technically deserves the empathy she could never muster for others, is this way because of her terrible behaviour and choices. Sheā€™s an abuser, a manipulator and a dangerous person. Sheā€™s wrecking the lives of her children. So no, I donā€™t feel sorry for her. Her current situation is a form of karma. Sheā€™s stuck in a loop of reliving the past because her present is utterly bleeping miserable. Couldnā€™t have happened to a nicer person.
Something I find really helpful in those sort of situations is a quote I read about making decisions based on values rather than on emotions. I'm easily swayed by emotions and sob stories too, and words as well rather than looking at actions. It's fucked me up time and time again. I find checking in with my own values rather than allowing someone to appeal to my emotions is much safer for me.
---
I donā€™t think feeling sorry for her or excusing her behaviour means you have a bigger capacity of love or empathy. I think some of us who like me who have had recent experience with triangulation, silent treatment and gaslighting from someone on here youā€™re just over her tit.
I agree. Feeling sorry for Alice or someone like her doesn't mean someone is a better person or has a bigger capacity for love or empathy, it just means we're all different. A lot of people play the "sensitivity" card like they think they are better than everyone else, more evolved, special. Usually those types of people have the sensitivity of an Alice and just want everyone to tiptoe around them while they treat people like tit. I don't think anyone here is doing that btw, but you see it a lot on SM and irl, and I think it's why some people are getting a bit defensive about either feeling sorry for Alice or not feeling sorry for her.
Are you OK Mimsy? I noticed you stopped posting for quite a while after the wedding, and since you've been back you've been a bit more serious and not quite as carefree. I was worried it was something in your private life and I didn't feel right prying on a public forum. "I think some of us who like me who have had recent experience with triangulation, silent treatment and gaslighting from someone on here.." I'm so sorry, I missed this entirely and I'm so sorry you were hurt. ā¤
---
I just had a look at this older pap video. She clearly likes this pap as he's sympathetic to her bullshit. Honestly she does a good acting/gaslighting job here. Lots of lip trembling like she is trying not to cry. She pretends she wanted an amicable divorce and Ioan didn't. Forgets to mention that he wanted collaborative divorce and co-parenting 50/50 and she refused. Instead - if you were someone who didn't know the reality - it looks like he ditched the kids and is refusing to co-parent as that would involve communicating with the abuser perfectly nice Alice. This pap is a useful idiot. Tilly is more sinister imo - I think she is involved in the financial abuse of IG and hiding money. Hope it all comes out eventually.

I'm less interested in what she has to say in this video and more interested in trying to see into her shopping box and bags to see what she's bought! Whenever I see videos or photos of her I'm always surprised Ioan managed to stay with her as long as he did. It's not that she looks that bad in this video, but she's so annoying, all her little gestures, the zipped lips, the way she talks, her voice. I don't think I've ever had the ick with anyone, but damn do I have it with her. She really is just so unlikable.
---
It is just so peculiar how much her external presentation has changed. I'm not even talking about looks here. Those old interviews in French she appeared relaxed and well spoken (whatever was under the surface) but now struggles to get a meaningful sentence out, in broken speech.

My narc 'friend' btw has a similar avoidance of new places and being really insecure with unfamiliar things. Wonder how Al will cope with this gig or if she'll bail out early on this one too.
That's really interesting. I noticed that with my mum a few years ago but put it down to different things.
---
Yes, I agree. She was entertaining and so engaging with a lightness back then. I enjoyed those interviews.

I wasn't going to share as I found it disconcerting, but it reflects what you're saying. I watched the recent Cameos posted here and was struck by how scattered and zoned out she appeared to be. Her appearance also surprised me. This was taken from the most recent I believe? I think struggles is the right word.

MOO

View attachment 2949906
She looks like she's been in a physical fight. I thought the broken speech, scattered persona act was an act, her playing the victim. I never thought she was redeemable tbh, from the first time I read about her on here with @welp's receipts, but I definitely think she has deteriorated over time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I have two unpopular opinions compared to others on this forum. One is I thought the professional make up looked terrible. Ok for her but it was too heavily applied for my liking. I am old school on the lip v eye emphases. Do one or the other. I also dislike the ott lash extensions especially when they are strip lashes. They donā€™t suit anyone especially a 50+ woman. I would never let anyone make me up like that.

My other opinion is on Biancaā€™s evening wear. I donā€™t hate it but I donā€™t like the cut outs. I did like the classic blue one shoulder dress but not the others. However Iā€™m sure I inflicted exposed flesh on the world in my 20ā€™s and 30ā€™s.

I think that is a balanced view that no one can agree with. Who says Tattle is hive minded.
I thought Alice looked amazing in the professional make up photo - it softened her features a lot but I think that was down to a tit tonne of filters and a whole jar of Vaseline smeared on the lens!

I didn't like Bianca's gold dress at all. She's really pretty and has an amazing body but I don't like those kind of cut out dresses. She did look fantastic in that cut out illusion swim suit though - that was fire!
---

View attachment 2950790

View attachment 2950798
---

She actually posted on SM that he was a narc who was jealous of her career and that her therapist had told her narcs are attracted to the light because they want to put it out!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
IMO, she's lost her previous looks and that's obvious. That's why she keeps posting old glamour photos of herself and 5-6 year selfies knowing people will believe they're new ones.

Imagine spending your life being exceptionally vain and the one thing you put above everything else (physical beauty) disappears. I've seen it happen to women I've known over the years and they always crash to some degree eventually.

She's also weaponized her looks to attack how other women's look. Thus the "you're all just jealous of me" mantra spanning decades it seems. Now people just feel sorry for her when she says it.

MOO

Reactions: 46
She seemed to be struggling with French. I suppose if you are not using it all the time, you lose the knack! Still, it is 1000% better than mine, which is worse than schoolgirl French. Can any tattlers translate?
If someone posts it here, I will.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.