Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird comment considering what's really going on in her house.

1000007112.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Does anyone know what actually happened to her neck?
There was a lot of speculation but no, not definitely. Bad posture, whatever else that is, makes it worse.
I also wonder at how unkempt she looks. It’s not just the question of thinning hair or extra weight or neck issues. If with all these issues combined she looked clean and tidy, in old but ironed repaired clothes, with the brushed hair she would look much better. She does not know how to look after herself. She replaces looking after herself with buying stuff that supposed to make things better. I wouldn't be surprised if she didnt use La Mer on a regular basis, just using the act of buying it to create an illusion of being glamorous FOR OTHERS.
Unbrushed messy hair might be ok and even charming at 20. Faded leggins with bits coming off can look hip at 25. But at 54 one has to make sure hair is carefully brushed, even of its thinning or grey etc
Moo

Reactions: 33
I feel a bit sorry for her. She is gaslighting everyone, or is it catfishing. She is fooling herself most of all. She is going to be seen in person. How can she do that after putting forward old photos.
Honestly, the make up artist last time did work wonders tbf 🤷🏼‍♀️ Could be some wishful thinking going on?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It is just so peculiar how much her external presentation has changed. I'm not even talking about looks here. Those old interviews in French she appeared relaxed and well spoken (whatever was under the surface) but now struggles to get a meaningful sentence out, in broken speech.

My narc 'friend' btw has a similar avoidance of new places and being really insecure with unfamiliar things. Wonder how Al will cope with this gig or if she'll bail out early on this one too.

I feel a bit sorry for her. She is gaslighting everyone, or is it catfishing. She is fooling herself most of all. She is going to be seen in person. How can she do that after putting forward old photos.
I doubt very much that Alice will generate much interest at any of these cons and she likely knows it!
---
that pic is from Monaco TV Festivai 2018 btw
View attachment 2949776
is she only doing saturday now? 🤔
Isn't there a hearing on the 3rd of June?
---
Honestly, the make up artist last time did work wonders tbf 🤷🏼‍♀️ Could be some wishful thinking going on?
They were heavily filtered as well imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
It is just so peculiar how much her external presentation has changed. I'm not even talking about looks here. Those old interviews in French she appeared relaxed and well spoken (whatever was under the surface) but now struggles to get a meaningful sentence out, in broken speech.

My narc 'friend' btw has a similar avoidance of new places and being really insecure with unfamiliar things. Wonder how Al will cope with this gig or if she'll bail out early on this one too.
Yes, the broken speech is weird when you consider how poised and soigné she used to be.

Reactions: 30

Yes, I agree. She was entertaining and so engaging with a lightness back then. I enjoyed those interviews.

I wasn't going to share as I found it disconcerting, but it reflects what you're saying. I watched the recent Cameos posted here and was struck by how scattered and zoned out she appeared to be. Her appearance also surprised me. This was taken from the most recent I believe? I think struggles is the right word.

MOO

Screenshot_20240512-145352.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Yes, I agree. She was entertaining and so engaging with a lightness back then. I enjoyed those interviews.

I wasn't going to share as I found it disconcerting, but it reflects what you're saying. I watched the recent Cameos posted here and was struck by how scattered and zoned out she appeared to be. Her appearance also surprised me. This was taken from the most recent I believe? I think struggles is the right word.

MOO

View attachment 2949906
Sad eyes.

Reactions: 12
I have two unpopular opinions compared to others on this forum. One is I thought the professional make up looked terrible. Ok for her but it was too heavily applied for my liking. I am old school on the lip v eye emphases. Do one or the other. I also dislike the ott lash extensions especially when they are strip lashes. They don’t suit anyone especially a 50+ woman. I would never let anyone make me up like that.

My other opinion is on Bianca’s evening wear. I don’t hate it but I don’t like the cut outs. I did like the classic blue one shoulder dress but not the others. However I’m sure I inflicted exposed flesh on the world in my 20’s and 30’s.

I think that is a balanced view that no one can agree with. Who says Tattle is hive minded.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

MOO

View attachment 2949906
She has an alcohol problem 100%!I know I'm repeating myself but her mannerisms are a huge red flag, she's caught in the anxiety trap that alcohol causes as well I reckon. She needs alcohol for the anxiety but alcohol is the main cause of her anxiety, that and a refusal to accept she's got a problem. Moo!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Largely off topic but anyone remember the somewhat unusual band Yello? I've decided I want to be them when I'm old 😁 They are rocking live on stages in their 70s, in slick black suits and sunglasses. What's the point worrying about wrinkles when there's much better options for living your life!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Another cameo has appeared in french - house looks like a squat.
...look behind you before you film, Alice.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I love how she makes it sound as if she will only consider cities if her minions request them
Screenshot_20240521_235130_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240521_235147_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240521_235810_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240521_235733_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240521_235053_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240521_235750_Gallery.jpg

The biggest (only?) Vampire Diaries con in Germany is in my birthplace. how dare to even think about it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Also an unpopular opinion I'm sure, but I am always impressed by her fluency in French. I've said this before but if I were her shoes, I'd look at a return to France to work. Why not?

You see? As @Treacletrixter just said, who says Tattle is hive minded.

MOO

Another cameo has appeared in french - house looks like a squat.
...look behind you before you film, Alice.
She seemed to be struggling with French. I suppose if you are not using it all the time, you lose the knack! Still, it is 1000% better than mine, which is worse than schoolgirl French. Can any tattlers translate?

Reactions: 10

MOO

View attachment 2949906
This cameo was actually really sad to watch. She was all over the place. I actually felt really sorry for her for a second before I remembered the contents of the Wiki and re-adjusted myself….
---
Has Gloria got another job? Sounds like a lame excuse to me.

View attachment 2950000
When was the official last time we heard her mention Gloria? I know we saw the photos of them at her wedding which Alice wore black to. 🙄 @welp any idea?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.