Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Photo of Alice showing everyone that she's a good person.

1000007099.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Well, she had us fooled because sounded like she hates him 😅🤣View attachment 2950237
funny enough I expected her to deny it (though surprised she didnt used her usual "i cant" excuse for the username), but to say you cant hate someone you've spend 20 years with...well, evidently you can, unless she thinks Ioan still loves her 💀

PS: of course she is being a bit sarcastic, but that she is deflecting the gruff question is pretty telling
These are on her photo shoot pics from the other night. She can’t help oversharing about them IMG_4290.jpegIMG_4291.jpeg
nothing wrong with leaving a 14 year old during daytime home alone but to announce it to the world is utterly reckless. It makes it all the more obvious how fake her concerns about "stalkers" are.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She looks like the water supply to the house was cut off months ago.

Thought I’d just pop this here.

IMG_5852.jpeg

Safe to say that alcohol use 🍸 is the main culprit.

Reactions: 19
I have two unpopular opinions compared to others on this forum. One is I thought the professional make up looked terrible. Ok for her but it was too heavily applied for my liking. I am old school on the lip v eye emphases. Do one or the other. I also dislike the ott lash extensions especially when they are strip lashes. They don’t suit anyone especially a 50+ woman. I would never let anyone make me up like that.

My other opinion is on Bianca’s evening wear. I don’t hate it but I don’t like the cut outs. I did like the classic blue one shoulder dress but not the others. However I’m sure I inflicted exposed flesh on the world in my 20’s and 30’s.

I think that is a balanced view that no one can agree with. Who says Tattle is hive minded.
I totally disagree with you, but look at us having a civil discussion!! 🤭

Life would be boring if we all had the same opinions! 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just accelarated aging from bad habits. Everyone loses bone even from their face as they age, and lose the youthful fat pads. In her case it's just made worse by bad diet, alcohol, smoking and no exercise.
This is a very good video illustrating the ageing process (and I dare say for people with thin face like Alice had (and myself) the change to shorter and rounder one is more drastically obvious). The osteopath there talks about importance of working with the spine and posture in the first place to counterbalance ageing process. And mAlice buys La Mer instead

Reactions: 6
An Alice in the makeup chair is everyone’s worst nightmare. “Do it AGAIN. You’re tit. This isn’t red, it’s coral. Who hired you!!!” Etc etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So were the watches the other day Rolexes? I don’t know tit about watches but people seemed agreed that they were Rolexes and now this one pops up with a green face?
Two different watches.

Reactions: 9
Well, she had us fooled because sounded like she hates him 😅🤣View attachment 2950237
I'm seriously torn on what reaction to give this response. A Laughing one because I know Alice is taking the piss. A Wow one because, well Alice continues to freak me out. An Angry one because Alice constantly fucks me off with trying to be the smartest person in the world. So much to consider.

PS I settled for the laughing reaction because sometimes that's the only way to react to Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
she is apologizing for being 5 days late with this birthday video 🤣
---
tbh I can sort of understand this. a quick weekend trip to Europe is not really desirable. Ideally you arrive a bit earlier and leave later. you need child care for a week instead of a weekend for the same money (or even less, since the con is paying a more expensive plane ticket and likely not the extra days in hotels). This all would be obviously a non-issue if she hadnt killed off the other parent
I know people can request a refund on Cameo. I would if a birthday video was 5 days late. twit.

She would get a free flight to London and then take a short train ride to visit her beloved Tone and Rach. No hotel needed as she can stay with them. It's almost like she doesn't give a duck about seeing her very ill relatives in the flesh. They are only useful for SM.

Also funny how there is no money for Gloria when she might actually have a purpose ie childcare. It seems her real purpose was being a cleaner and Alice's paid friend.

Reactions: 28
This has got to be the greatest lie of all @Ametrine. She also smeared OP with her Medium piece implying he had a drug problem.

1716377366734.png

Funny then that she accused him of hating her for being in a successful show. Could only have been her three episodes in TVD lol "She" is Bianca here who she doesn't hate at all either lmao.

1716377447246.png

There is also a long rant where she admits being a bully and says that IG has hired us 'trolls' to hate on her and the evidence will be produced before she dies (but she doesn't hate him at all at all). pmsl

AFE IG hires twattle trolls.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
This has got to be the greatest lie of all @Ametrine. She also smeared OP with her Medium piece implying he had a drug problem.

View attachment 2950718
Funny then that she accused him of hating her for being in a successful show. Could only have been her three episodes in TVD lol "She" is Bianca here who she doesn't hate at all either lmao.

View attachment 2950721

There is also a long rant where she admits being a bully and says that IG has hired us 'trolls' to hate on her and the evidence will be produced before she dies (but she doesn't hate him at all at all). pmsl

View attachment 2950746
Noted, will add this to the very long list of updates which need to be made!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She seemed to be struggling with French. I suppose if you are not using it all the time, you lose the knack! Still, it is 1000% better than mine, which is worse than schoolgirl French. Can any tattlers translate?
she isnt really struggling. the point towards the end where she seems to stuggle was her trying to wish the couple a happy life, marriage, kids etc. I think she was fighting herself there to not mention her own situation again LOL

I know people can request a refund on Cameo. I would if a birthday video was 5 days late. twit.

She would get a free flight to London and then take a short train ride to visit her beloved Tone and Rach. No hotel needed as she can stay with them. It's almost like she doesn't give a duck about seeing her very ill relatives in the flesh. They are only useful for SM.

Also funny how there is no money for Gloria when she might actually have a purpose ie childcare. It seems her real purpose was being a cleaner and Alice's paid friend.
idk if it's just the house (I mean some houses are prone to get dirty more easily), but since she doesnt have Gloria/doesnt have her much the house looks a bit cleaner too (or maybe she is just more careful now when she is filming). I think her purpose was really just being a paid friend and do the activities that Ioan usually did with the girls.

tons and tons of wasted money, not only during the divorce but also during the marriage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2950718

View attachment 2950721

View attachment 2950746
This is Alice logic. What really happened is more likely Yo asking her to tone down the sm stuff and Al screaming in return that he just hates her cause she's successful 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she isnt really struggling. the point towards the end where she seems to stuggle was her trying to wish the couple a happy life, marriage, kids etc. I think she was fighting herself there to not mention her own situation again LOL

idk if it's just the house (I mean some houses are prone to get dirty more easily), but since she doesnt have Gloria/doesnt have her much the house looks a bit cleaner too (or maybe she is just more careful now when she is filming). I think her purpose was really just being a paid friend and do the activities that Ioan usually did with the girls.

tons and tons of wasted money, not only during the divorce but also during the marriage.
I agree. Ioan paid her to keep an eye on things because he was worried the kids were being neglected when he wasn’t there.

Reactions: 21
There’s a niche she could tap into - forget the happy life nonsense, prank your friends with abusive messages from Al so they can experience the Baby Reindeer energy for themselves!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.