Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #245 Baby Reindeer 2 Baby Angel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine your kids thinking they owe you their lives!
We chose to have them, we have to give them everything they need and do all we can to make their lives fulfilling and rewarding.
They don’t owe us us anything.
It’s so sad her girls have been taught to think that. What a narc.
My now tween once wrote "You are the one person I would sacrifice myself for" in a father's day card.... we were all a bit like, "no, that's ok - you don't need to go that far" lol... (ps my hubbie is not a narc but on topic - FU Alice)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ella's card is so OTT - "hard work" lol "talented" lol "I owe my life to you" puke. Who writes like this?? I think she did write it though as it's similar to other cards she's done.

She is very well trained in giving narc supply to mommie dearest. This will be another exhibit for the court.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I also just can't imagine being a teenager and having my mom post every single thing I say or write or do on instagram. Get a life Alice! You are categorically the worst.

Reactions: 44
The other camp thinks Alice is a horrible mother who has abused her children with parental alienation.

1000006592.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think any one of us can imagine how poor Elsie is doing. I’m sure she is missing her daddy and stuck in this utter hell with her narc mom. I’ve always felt that Elsie is the saddest casualty. 🥺 Breaks my heart.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I hope IG is moving to stop her from posting anything about the girls moving forward. It should have happened long ago, IMO. I've never understood why it hasn't already happened. I think JJ would approve that request as he's seen the outcome of her behavior on at least one child firsthand and knows the issues at play.

She's a chronic oversharer ( something I find exhausting in anyone) of not only her personal information, but the girls and in the past IG. Everyone deserves privacy. They don't belong on her Insta, IMO.

I

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I don’t think any one of us can imagine how poor Elsie is doing. I’m sure she is missing her daddy and stuck in this utter hell with her narc mom. I’ve always felt that Elsie is the saddest casualty. 🥺 Breaks my heart.
I think it's Ella personally as she seems to be raised to be Alice 2.0. Elsie is doing better imo. She has school and a father figure in her bff's dad. Elsie isn't allowed to say she misses her real dad though.

While we know you're the best mother ever Alice, lmao, shouldn't you be getting your financial documents together or are you going to piss off JJ again??

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My oldest used to make cards from the dog for me. :giggle: I would get Mother's Day and birthday cards with ink paw prints every year.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think it's Ella personally as she seems to be raised to be Alice 2.0. Elsie is doing better imo. She has school and a father figure in her bff's dad. Elsie isn't allowed to say she misses her real dad though.

While we know you're the best mother ever Alice, lmao, shouldn't you be getting your financial documents together or are you going to piss off JJ again??
BUt tHe bAnKS wON't sENd mE ThEm

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ella's card is so OTT - "hard work" lol "talented" lol "I owe my life to you" puke. Who writes like this?? I think she did write it though as it's similar to other cards she's done.

She is very well trained in giving narc supply to mommie dearest. This will be another exhibit for the court.
I have no opinion on whether this was written by Ella or not, but 2 things stand to out to me. From about grade 3, kids in most states are still expected to write in cursive or at least joined up writing. I have already said my GD's handwriting is poor but when she does write, it normally in cursive which is why is pretty impossible to read sometimes. Ella uses 3 different spellings here for Mother, Mummy, Mom and Mum. My American born GD would never use Mum. I am sure Ella reads here, so maybe she could clear up the mystery.
That is a really nice messsage board, and I have no doubt she actually means it. I didn't really like my own Mother, to be honest, I would never had picked her as a friend, but I loved her all the same. She tried her best and she, in turn, did not have the best of mothers, very narassictic.
Plus, in stores, there aren't many options other than this, they aren't likely to sell message boards that says, Mother & Daughters, side by side or Miles apart, we will always disagree whose the better looking one! Mother/daughter relationships much like Father/son relationship are difficult at the best of time, even more so, in trying times.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope IG is moving to stop her from posting anything about the girls moving forward. It should have happened long ago, IMO. I've never understood why it hasn't already happened. I think JJ would approve that request as he's seen the outcome of her behavior on at least one child firsthand and knows the issues at play.

She's a chronic oversharer ( something I find exhausting in anyone) of not only her personal information, but the girls and in the past IG. Everyone deserves privacy. They don't belong on her Insta, IMO.

I

MOO
I'd put a legal demand on removing all and future pictures of the kids and Yo, and removing the use of his name. She's never changed hers legally anyways.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'd put a legal demand on removing all and future pictures of the kids and Yo, and removing the use of his name. She's never changed hers legally anyways.
I'd like to see this happen. Then she can post her old photos for her brain dead followers

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think the cards are lovely whether they are recycled or not, it's just sad that Alice is using them for likes once again on her IG, nothing is sacred to this woman.
Her whole life seems to be tied up with being validated from complete strangers, that's not healthy and it's not living.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
That fan group letter than ‘Ioan’ wrote wasn’t written by him was it?

She has to dictate these things herself because they’re not written ‘properly’ if she doesn’t.

That’s how it appears at least.

Reactions: 31
As @NarcRage said, hostage cards.

Yes, home-made cards are sweet and save paper but it seems odd for a teenager, to say nothing of that dictated shite. It makes me think that they aren't allowed out of the house unless their jailer is with them. Why isn't Ella taking Elsie to look around the mall to get a card and chocolates/flowers/present for their egg donor? Do they have access to money? I can see Malice keeping her hands on everything (for herself) and not giving them pocket money. Ella at least should be having some to spend on small things for herself.

Reactions: 29
That fan group letter than ‘Ioan’ wrote wasn’t written by him was it?

She has to dictate these things herself because they’re not written ‘properly’ if she doesn’t.

That’s how it appears at least.
She has to control the narrative. Every time.
---
She missed a trick. She could have had them glue tat on to shoes or something for Mother’s Day. Start a new generation for her Etsy store. AE never will be Gruffudd designs…

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t keep suggesting she teach French; hers needs work.
---

I’ll play … tais-toi ta geule, Alice…
What’s French for “away and bile your heid you bleep?” Asking for myself…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.