Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #245 Baby Reindeer 2 Baby Angel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello all. Love that Elsie has just repurposed an old card. duck you Alice! And Ella is good at taking dictation from her mother, poor thing.

Reactions: 25
I’m a bit uncomfortable with people saying a ten year old is capable of better drawing/writing - every child develops at a different stage and whilst it wouldn’t be past Alice to use something from the past it’s also worth noting some kids don’t excel at certain skills. My son is 8 soon and can’t draw or write near that yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Alice. I’ve gotten you a Mother’s Day gift. Now please go and duck yourself
IMG_4106.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
this reminds me a lot of her birthday card from ages ago or the youtube comment in the car park. she has truly gaslighted her into thinking that she is "working hard" when the only hard working parent is the one she assaulted
View attachment 2931557
View attachment 2931560
PS: many many concerning wordings btw. I get those cards are always exagerated, but this is in particular. no one says "I owe my life to you", but this is what narcs make you feel.
I'm sorry but those words, a child just wouldn't use that terminology, not even at 14 (I know it's not recent) either mAlice wrote that herself, or she told the kids what to write!

So this was actually sweet Elsie's birthday card to Ella from a few years ago, no?

MOO
That's what I thought too. I hope we're wrong though, but I don't think we are. This is really, really sad, for the girls but even for Alice. She's so obsessed with the image and the narrative she's created that she would even think to do this. Given Ella kept the card, even after the move, and had it accessible in spite of them still having unpacked boxes, implies it meant something special to her. Alice couldn't even let her have that, a years old, hand-drawn birthday card from her little sister... And people wonder why Ella is so damaged.
---
Sorry for my part in this 🤣🤣
Yep, that's not going to get you out of the cheese string retribution if the worst comes to pass!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Old Soak I love you. But I don't want to know your browsing history.

Wouldn't that be very bouncy and cause you to roll around and fall off a lot? Or do I just have very bad balance?
Nobody wants to know my browsing history. Even worse: Alice’s browsing history 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m a bit uncomfortable with people saying a ten year old is capable of better drawing/writing - every child develops at a different stage and whilst it wouldn’t be past Alice to use something from the past it’s also worth noting some kids don’t excel at certain skills. My son is 8 soon and can’t draw or write near that yet.
My grand-daughter who is 12 this year, still has terrible writing skills, but her artistic skills are right on target for her age group, plus her graphic drawing is way better than mine. She prefers to print out her drawings, and she gives them as gifts for birthday, and Christmas. This card is too immature for Elsie's age, nearly 11, not necessarily in the drawing aspect, but the sentiment. I think writing in young people has generally taken a downward slope because they use computers all the time. To be fair, my handwriting is not so good now, as like everyone, I prefer to type!

Reactions: 16
this reminds me a lot of her birthday card from ages ago or the youtube comment in the car park. she has truly gaslighted her into thinking that she is "working hard" when the only hard working parent is the one she assaulted
View attachment 2931557
View attachment 2931560
PS: many many concerning wordings btw. I get those cards are always exagerated, but this is in particular. no one says "I owe my life to you", but this is what narcs make you feel.
No 14 year old writes Dear Mommy IMO 😉

Reactions: 12
btw not berating the kid for the nickname of the dog. But "the dog can't read" is a hilarious justification lmao

this is funny: I thought Alice and her gang said matching bracelets are embarassing?
1000029909.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It's a card that's obviously been made a as birthday card for Ella with wiring and light up birthday candle

- so whether elsie has decided it's so great I want to use it again (and let's face it Alice hasn't done or helped with the copper wiring or the bulb) or Alice has said "wouldn't it be great if you gave that to me so I can put it on Instagram - write this inside it" who knows ?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine your kids thinking they owe you their lives!
We chose to have them, we have to give them everything they need and do all we can to make their lives fulfilling and rewarding.
They don’t owe us us anything.
It’s so sad her girls have been taught to think that. What a narc.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
To be clear, I think the card is old due to the name erasures and birthday wishes. IMO, the drawings seem younger as well which makes perfect sense when a little sister gives a handmade card to an older sister.

I think there's a whole lot of love between those girls.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 39
tbh if she had only posted Ella's I would have assumed all was real (because lets face it: she is brainwashed enough to write such a OTT card, this is just more evidence of what we assumed), but that rubbered over birthday card makes this look very sketchy 💀

Reactions: 35
We chose to have them, we have to give them everything they need and do all we can to make their lives fulfilling and rewarding.
My mother is not a narcissist in clinical terms, just immature and self centered in many ways. But even she is trying to get money out of me with guilt tactics. Thankfully I'm capable of telling her no. Imagine what is coming to those girls. When they want to live independently it will be full on kicking and screaming, then it will be all about the money and how they owe her.

• Sad
No 14 year old writes Dear Mommy IMO 😉
If they have UK parents they do, i'm American but my kids were raised here - very likely they'll be writing dear Mummy into their 50's if my husband is any measurement of this (he still calls his father 'Daddy') it's cute. I like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah that's the most disturbing bit.
"I owe my life to you"
How fucked up is that from a child? It wouldn't have ever crossed my mind to say that to my parents as a young person or in fact ever.
It's kind of cult* level devotion.

*Cult is not a typo

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.