Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #245 Baby Reindeer 2 Baby Angel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
How bleeping clueless can she be, commenting on Selma Blair's IG?
Selma and BW are actual friends. BW has posted photos of them out together and Selma has posted so much support for BW and IG as well. This is such a line cross, especially after the awful comments she made about her MS.

Not cool.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 78
There is nowhere Alice can hide online where someone won't bring this up.

1000006595.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I read this as Al saying she doesn’t think her DVRO is important for her.

🙄
If it was important to her, she wouldn't break it left, right, and center.
---
When I think of Alice and Mother's Day.

1000006597.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Selma should just block Alice, especially after those repugnant comments she made about her and MS. I can’t believe she hasn’t removed the malignant barnacle from her followers yet (if Alice has the gall to be following her) to be honest. Alice again showing how little self awareness she has. It blows my mind that someone can be so bleeping clueless as to how awful, pathetic and desperate they look.

The second hand embarrassment this woman gives me is off the charts 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 43
It must really sting that Ioan is so obviously in love with Bianca.

I do think he loved Alice especially early on but then he got completely fed up with her.

View attachment 2930936
Ioan is looking at the camera as if he is saying ‘do you believe I have to live with this woman? ’. I see almost disgust in his expression, I certainly see deep depression. Poor Ioan, he should never have given into her demands to marry her, he definitely paid a hefty price for his mistake.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
IMG_3094.jpeg

why does she have to comment on herself or her child? It’s not about you Alice. Cringe that Selma likes most people’s comments except Alice’s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I think it's Ella personally as she seems to be raised to be Alice 2.0. Elsie is doing better imo. She has school and a father figure in her bff's dad. Elsie isn't allowed to say she misses her real dad though.

While we know you're the best mother ever Alice, lmao, shouldn't you be getting your financial documents together or are you going to piss off JJ again??
But can she turn in her financials without lying? If she tells the truth she will be proven to be a thief, if she lies she will perjur herself. She is between a rock and a hard place as my grandfather says. I say she takes her chances with JJ and refuses to turn in her financials. MOO

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I bet little E has just repurposed it - that’s something mine would do when they’ve forgotten/not bothered to get me anything 😂 more so than trying to be resourceful. The other one is terrifying. If my kids even uttered the words “I owe you my life”, aside from if I had literally given them an organ, I’d be having serious words about their perception not plastering it all over the internet
That Is alarming. Really, the Es should be at or approaching the “I didn’t ask to be born…” age.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.