Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #245 Baby Reindeer 2 Baby Angel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think (hope) the girls did those cards. Elsie repurposed a cool card that lights up, that’s why she reused it. The writing is OTT because it’s Mother’s Day and they know what is expected of them and they are their mothers daughters - apples drop close to the tree. They just copy their mothers language mostly. The only issue I have is Alice performance posting of them. Well done to the girls on making their mother feel special, that’s what Mother’s Day is about.

Alice doesn’t exactly come across as mother of the year that would have printer paper or coloured paper in the house (or any art supplies).

Reactions: 21
I hope IG is moving to stop her from posting anything about the girls moving forward. It should have happened long ago, IMO. I've never understood why it hasn't already happened. I think JJ would approve that request as he's seen the outcome of her behavior on at least one child firsthand and knows the issues at play.

She's a chronic oversharer ( something I find exhausting in anyone) of not only her personal information, but the girls and in the past IG. Everyone deserves privacy. They don't belong on her Insta, IMO.

I

MOO
She is a terrible oversharer. The only person who talks about the kids periods and boobs is Alice.

Don't point the finger at us Alice when you are the one constantly being inappropriate about your children, and on a platform that has much wider reach than bloody tattle.

Her hysterics are annoying me today.

Old post.

ae01d8ec-57fb-41c0-828d-7060cfbf720c.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
She is a terrible oversharer. The only person who talks about the kids periods and boobs is Alice.

Don't point the finger at us Alice when you are the one constantly being inappropriate about your children, and on a platform that has much wider reach than bloody tattle.

Old post.

View attachment 2932233
Alice's hysterics and dramatics annoy TF out of me frequently! That's such a nice photo of father and daughter and then she posts those comments and hashtags. She always shows herself up with these kinds of comments/jokes.

Reactions: 41
But can she turn in her financials without lying? If she tells the truth she will be proven to be a thief, if she lies she will perjur herself. She is between a rock and a hard place as my grandfather says. I say she takes her chances with JJ and refuses to turn in her financials. MOO
Sorry I forgot to put the ‘e’ in perjure. I don't want Alice to think I got an F in spelling as she obviously did, in case she accidentally reads here. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
the funny thing is if we are technical about oweing your life (which is a silly thing to say anyway), that credit goes to Ioan: without his work/money they wouldnt have been able to afford IVF and then also a pot to piss (to this day). I get these sort of exagerations in cards are sometimes normal, but it yet again undermines real mothers who genuinely fight their asses off for their kids (while Alice does the opposite). yet again, it shows the degree of brainwashing imo (Ella at least, Elsie's is normal). Ioan is expected the highest standards (and even then he gets abused and people claim he isnt there for them, when the truth is he isnt allowed to unless he has contact with his abuser), Alice gets credit just for hiding behind them. This didnt start with the separation, it's clear based on previous things Alice shared that this is how she raised them. I mean supposedly Ella told a woman that was verbally abused by Alice to not be mean to her because her dad disowned her, its crazy that she'd say this. just like in court where she brought up Alice's fibro just because it was pointed out how taxing a false abuse hearing dragging on is for someone with MS. its a total lack of awarness.

anyway

Screenshot_20240513_055252_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She liked this comment on Elsie's card.
What a nice comment to make on a post about a children's birthday mothers' day card...

Eta I wonder if they mean to say this daily to his face (pretty sure this will beach her RO) or just call him a bleep in front of the kids
Screenshot_2024-05-13-06-08-12-66_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Conversely in my experience UK kids use "mummy" and then segue into "mum" as they get older and stick with that as adults.
Yeah, this is definitely the norm. The only circles that use ‘mummy’ and ‘daddy’ into teens and adulthood are very upper class ones. It’s a bit of a cliche, in films etc, to see a very posh person say ‘mummy’ and the use of it highlights their class, if that makes sense.

everyone else moves to mum/mam and dad.
---
That Is alarming. Really, the Es should be at or approaching the “I didn’t ask to be born…” age.
Only kids who feel emotionally safe go through that stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The one thing I hive to give them credit for in that house is recycling. Whether it’s clothes, selfies, greetings cards or sob stories Everything gets an extraordinary amount of repeated use.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Why has the card been photoshopped over a hand in this wierd way? Something is not right!
Oh yeah the floor looks odd. She has put it on that background hasn’t she?
Anyway Going by an old video of Ella doing homework it looks to me like Ella handwriting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Old post.

View attachment 2932233
Not a huge surprise to see she wasn’t present for this moment but still posted it online and used it to have a dig at Ioan… is it a phone or an an iPad she’s using in the background?

Reactions: 11
Not a huge surprise to see she wasn’t present for this moment but still posted it online and used it to have a dig at Ioan… is it a phone or an an iPad she’s using in the background?
Isn't that a mirror reflection of her taking the picture?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.