Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #245 Baby Reindeer 2 Baby Angel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching a video last night about how narcs like having little narcissistic gangs. Alice is the leader of her own, where she thinks she’s top of the pecking order, with lowers like loopy and her other enablers feeding off the association with a more uhmmmm… “prestigious” narc. Which basically means they only associate with her out of their own narcissistic needs, and know very well she’s a bleep, but love being able to name drop the fact they’re friends with a former actress. What a sad, sad existence.
And yes, in other news water is wet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Alice will look even more ridiculous if Ioan is living in Wales and she’s unemployed in Beverly Hills. Silly old mare. 😂

I quite like the cryptic clues, they seem to keep old Al busy. She’ll be blowing up mamma G’s inbox by now though. 💅🏻 🍿 💅🏻 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Bad Boys has excellent first fan reviews btw
Can you swap them around with anyone online for another race later in the year? Someone may be in the same situation as you - tickets to a race they can't attend. Idk if there are any forums or F1 sites you can post on. Or even just outright sell them so you get some money back.

---

She has those little screenshats printed out on yellow stickers and posted on her My Very Not Favourite People Wall, which started out as a collage but has grown to a whole wall. I'm pretty sure I'm up there too.

---

Only 3 more to go and you'll hit double bonus Yobucks!

---

I agree. She will always use whatever means she has to try and drag him back into her web. But if YoBee are moving to a whole other continent that's a huge slap in the face for her. I think she really believed that no matter how successfully she alienated the girls from him that he would never give up fighting for them and physically staying in their radius. Given her own obsessive attachment to Hollywood Darling, I doubt if she ever thought he would move away. And in a weird, twisted way, I think she never really believed he would really leave her, cut all ties with her. Obviously the kids will always be a tie between them, even if they are no contact, but it's almost like she felt he was so enmeshed with her that they were always going to be a part of each other, regardless of how much she abused him and Bianca. She's always over-estimated herself and overplayed her hand.

---

Good to see it's a deep, loving bond between you both! 😂

---

We'll just have to find some other narc bleep to talk about and move en masse over to another thread!
I contacted support and they carried it over to 2025, but the frustrating thing is that due to not asking for a refund in 2023 (for those that dont know: last year was cancelled because of the flooding in Italy) they upgraded me for 2024 to a way better grandstand (I think mistakingly), now for 2025 I'm back to what I originally purchased. I could have instead sold it for so much money 💀

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I agree completely. I’m only saying what the law says
Yes. In the UK it's well known that delay in child safeguarding is detrimental to the children. So AFE getting physical custody is a fait accompli at this stage.
---
100% I’m convinced that she fucked up and lost the account by not logging in and doesn’t want to start at the bottom which is why the socks just don’t quite do it for her. So she is stuck with instagram lol
Is there a version of Parental Guidance on twitter but for adults? AFE needs it.
---
New thread

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.