Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #245 Baby Reindeer 2 Baby Angel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she packing a finding all her old keepsakes and photos and posting them on to InstaGran?
---
It says Ella but been rubbed out.
---
IMG_8938.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Bet she’s posted that before when Ella actually made it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Bet she’s posted that before when Ella actually made it.
Look on the bright side, she is running out of crap to post. Eventually she will just fade away because even her FMs will lose interest in her.

Reactions: 22
tbh i can believe it to be current because (I mean those are trauma bonded kids, of course they "love" their "mother") my nephew who is a bit younger than Elsie writes maybe a bit better, but the rubbered out Ella bit is hilarious lmao

Reactions: 29
Look on the bright side, she is running out of crap to post. Eventually she will just fade away because even her FMs will lose interest in her.
I keep thinking this with her throwback selfies and red carpet photos. She keeps proving me wrong. :cry:

Reactions: 17
It must really burn her ass to see current and dressed up for an event photos of I & B happy and she’s reduced to posting weird Mother’s Day cards with Ella’s name rubbed out and major throwback pics with Ioan’s head rubbed out

• Haha
Reactions: 41
We're on page 3 (potentially page 4) of a new thread and Alice's ass has been mentioned on every page. If she tries to do a twerking video or starts posting butt selfies, I'm throwing cheese strings on every one's roof!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
With all the talk of veneers on the last thread, I wake up to these tattle ads.

IMG_2266.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Alice - Happy Mom's Day to you.

Make a memory with your daughters by taking a current picture (today) of the three of you together - maybe even frame it to set out/display somewhere in your home.

Reactions: 26
Whatever this once was (thanks for sharing the photo here) has been altered into this. That's why Ella's name is all over it and rubbed out or written over (at the bottom erased with 'Mother's' written over it).

And the writing appears to be of a much younger child as others have pointed out.

I find it all really sad.

MOO

Screenshot_20240512-110151.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Ella's name is all over it and then whatever this once was has been altered into this. That's why her name is on it twice and rubbed out or written over (at the bottom erased with 'Mother's' written over it).

And the writing appears to be of a much younger child as others have pointed out.

I find it all really sad.

MOO

View attachment 2931452
Well, Alice recycles her clothes for the girls to wear. Now she recycles other things (i.e., this card).

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.