Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #245 Baby Reindeer 2 Baby Angel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the purpose of AE's Instagram is for fans (and kids) to tell her she's the best mother ever, even if it was years ago.

Screenshot_20240512-191118_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
When can we see the kids' Father's Day cards Alice? Does the fake RO count?

Reactions: 26
Yeah it's a birthday card. The Make A Wish makes sense because it's a cake with candles and balloons

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I'd wish Alice a Happy Mother's Day, but she really doesn't mother, does she.

Reactions: 26
"You are the best mother anyone could ever ask for"
Why does that remind me of the whole "marrying the woman of my dreams"

I don't believe for one second this hasn't been written out by Alice and copied into that card. Kids don't write like that... "anyone could ever ask for"

Reactions: 33
I'm surprised Alice didn't order things for herself on ebay for Mother's Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So this was actually sweet Elsie's birthday card to Ella from a few years ago, no?

MOO

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
She can erase whatever the duck she likes. She can post years old thirst traps when he wasn’t having sex with her by her own admission. He left her.

Reactions: 32
Alice is even too lazy to fake this. why is she rubbering out a birthday card from Ella instead of doing it from scratch 💀 (or did her kids forget mothers day and they made a emergency plan so that she doesnt freak out)

speaking of lazy
1000029879.jpg

Reactions: 19
Alice is even too lazy to fake this. why is she rubbering out a birthday card from Ella instead of doing it from scratch 💀 (or did her kids forget mothers day and they made a emergency plan so that she doesnt freak out)

speaking of lazy
View attachment 2931512
It’s the light thing she likes which is very cute. But wasn’t done for this specific reason. It’s a Birthday card for someone else that she’s co-opted for her Mother of the year thirst trap. My nine year old watches YouTube tutorials to draw quite well so I’m unsure when this was made. Given my extensive range of Mother’s Day cards, this wasn’t Elsie this year.
---
I’ve had 128 Mother’s Day cards. Fml 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think it was mutual. B and I ard still in the honeymoon stage. Come back in 10 years time, it will not be quite so lovey dovey. It’s just the way it is. You can’t really compare the relationships now, this is is the first flush for them.
You may be right. They probably won’t. But one thing they both will still have is self-respect and gratitude towards each other. ❤

We're on page 3 (potentially page 4) of a new thread and Alice's ass has been mentioned on every page. If she tries to do a twerking video or starts posting butt selfies, I'm throwing cheese strings on every one's roof!
Sorry for my part in this 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
this reminds me a lot of her birthday card from ages ago or the youtube comment in the car park. she has truly gaslighted her into thinking that she is "working hard" when the only hard working parent is the one she assaulted
1000029889.jpg

1000029891.jpg

PS: many many concerning wordings btw. I get those cards are always exagerated, but this is in particular. no one says "I owe my life to you", but this is what narcs make you feel.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Kids grow differently and develop different skills at different times. It could have been something Elsie made today. But the erased parts make me think that it’s not and it was used by Malice for her IG. Unless Elsie repurposed a card, so good for her for not wasting more paper.

So this was actually sweet Elsie's birthday card to Ella from a few years ago, no?

MOO
I think so too. Young Elsie has drawn a sweet birthday card to her older sister and the walrus has just stolen it, rubbed out Ella's name, replaced the birthday, and pretends as if it was a card for her.

It is not just desperate, it is ridiculous and pathetic.
I know, Alice and reality divorced a long time ago.
Still it is somewhat surprising to find out each time to what new depths she is able to sink!

If she so badly wanted to pretend she got a card for mother's day, why not use Dall•E 3 or Midjourney or some other art creator and prompt it to make such a card! It would be effortless. But she is either too stupid or too lazy or too drunk to do that.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.