Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #245 Baby Reindeer 2 Baby Angel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must really sting that Ioan is so obviously in love with Bianca.

I do think he loved Alice especially early on but then he got completely fed up with her.

View attachment 2930936
I think it was mutual. B and I ard still in the honeymoon stage. Come back in 10 years time, it will not be quite so lovey dovey. It’s just the way it is. You can’t really compare the relationships now, this is is the first flush for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just having a little nose and this one made me laugh, because she really hasn't got it 🤣🤣View attachment 2930523
She's already "flaunted it" quite enough, I think. Just ask the poor traumatised WeHo neighbours who may have caught a glimpse of AFE's sizeable butt crack when she flashed at her ex-husband...and in front of the baybeez too. What a classy gal. 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
It must really sting that Ioan is so obviously in love with Bianca.

I do think he loved Alice especially early on but then he got completely fed up with her.

View attachment 2930936
I think he was very much in love with the woman he thought she was and over time he realised that woman didn't exist and the woman she really is killed any chance for love to grow anew. As I wrote in the last thread I sometimes feel a smidge of pity for her because the way she treats people makes her really unlovable. Not even her FM's really see her or love her for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I think he was very much in love with the woman he thought she was and over time he realised that woman didn't exist and the woman she really is killed any chance for love to grow anew. As I wrote in the last thread I sometimes feel a smidge of pity for her because the way she treats people makes her really unlovable. Not even her FM's really see her or love her for her.
They love that she abuses and it gives them a reason to do it on her behalf. Probably because everyone in their real life went no contact. I’d say showing her tattle and Bianca’s posts mean they are riling her up for fun and not friends. Ironically, concern trolling.

Reactions: 32
I think it was mutual. B and I ard still in the honeymoon stage. Come back in 10 years time, it will not be quite so lovey dovey. It’s just the way it is. You can’t really compare the relationships now, this is is the first flush for them.
But…but… they’ve been having an affair since 2019 🤔

Just to clarify for Big Al or any idiotic supporters who may read this, no-one really believes this lie you are trying to spread. I AM TAKING THE PISS OUT OF YOU because you are nasty, or stupid, or both.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I remember someone posting Alice's tweet where she is kind of snarky about Ioan telling her that "the woman I love" does not do this and this and behave like that (some nasty Alice's behaviours, online quarreling etc) and Alice makes fun of it without realising how badly it reflects on her and that Ioan is endlessly patient but seems to be at the end of his tether and is profoundly unhappy with Alice. And yet attempts to be gentle and polite with her. She was too obtuse to understand it.

For a long time she pretended to be Ioan's dream girl (narcs are good at it). It must have hurt Ioan very deeply when he finally saw her clearly and realised that the woman he loved (and believed her to be) does not exist and has never existed...

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I remember someone posting Alice's tweet where she is kind of snarky about Ioan telling her that "the woman I love" does not do this and this and behave like that (some nasty Alice's behaviours, online quarreling etc) and Alice makes fun of it without realising how badly it reflects on her and that Ioan is endlessly patient but seems to be at the end of his tether and is profoundly unhappy with Alice. And yet attempts to be gentle and polite with her. She was too obtuse to understand it.

For a long time she pretended to be Ioan's dream girl (narcs are good at it). It must have hurt Ioan very deeply when he finally saw her clearly and realised that the woman he loved (and believed her to be) does not exist and has never existed...
Oh I hadn’t thought of it in that way before. I suppose because we’ve seen the narc behaviour we forget that narcs are sweetness personified until they’re not. By that time he’d have felt obligated towards her. I wonder if she managed to keep it under wraps till after the wedding, remembering the insane engagement story, I doubt it. I think the addition of having ivf exacerbated it further. He’d have had her on a pedestal and she believed her own hype.
She was attractive to him for whatever reason, I feel so sorry for him and what he’s been through.
It’s very difficult having to maintain a somewhat distanced (and in this case dvro’d) relationship when children are involved.

Reactions: 27
Happy Mother's Day everyone ❤💐

#Bestillmyheart
#SomedaysAlicejustreallyfucksmeoff
#💅 #🍿
#CouldalsobebecauseI'mgettingmyperiod #🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
she is going to file this into evidence lmao
I want to comment more bluntly on the gushing Be still my heart BS she keeps posting when she posts anything to do with the kids, especially Elsie. But that would definitely get me back up on her Instagram wall of shame.

Reactions: 22
I think that there's plenty of people who follow both Bianca and also Malice. Bianca because they like her attitude and Malice for curiosity. I follow Malice simply to keep up to date with her latest barrel scraping and never interact or react. I can't be the only one!

Reactions: 21
Given her recent images are hauled from the archives, I’m calling BS on this being from today

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.