Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
two tv interviews, one article, a podcast and a radio interview - tbh she was cheap

writing it down like this it's insane how this was treated as if Ioan is the prime minister
She was known to Lorraine as she sometimes came on via the video link from LA that Ross King did. Most notably for the Harvey Weinstein lies. And she was known in the daily mail cause of Bitchoff so that probably upped the coffers.
---
The baby reindeer thing making a suspected stalker into a minor celebrity just doesn’t sit well with me at all. Whether she’s unwell or just plain nasty, it’s not right. I wish we’d stop platforming these people, abusers not people will very real personality disorders. It only adds to the stereotype, that is wrong. Mentally unwell people aren’t nasty, and not all bad behaviour is due to a personality disorder. Some people are just cunts. Right, Alice?
She wants to be known.
Piers just wanted the notoriety of being the first to interview her.
The whole thing is just utter madness.

Reactions: 10

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
I dunno, he just uses wigs as needed I think.
---

She could definitely earn big bucks from doing the likes of Celebrity Big Bro or I’m A Celeb…. If they’d have her with her DVRO.
They would have someone with a DVRO. they have had people with criminal records for assault. But she isn’t widely known in the UK so her fees would be low. Her health would be a bigger barrier in terms of insurance.

I think I’m a celeb has probably peaked and is on its way out. I don’t think celeb big bro made much of an impact either. She’d get more than she ever did acting. She’d get more money in tabloid stories than she did acting. She is just a car crash celeb. Ioan needs to distance himself. If she becomes known for her own infamy people will forget about his connection to her. Like Peter Andre and Katie price, we know they were married but he is publicly distanced from her. Same with Kerry Katona and the guy from Westlife. And he went on to marry the sister in law of the sister of our own Kate (POW).

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
Could it be that they are just friends with the hair transplant guy? Fuck me, I’m glad they’re not hanging out with someone who owns an undertakers??
Comment of the day! 😂😂🥇🏆
---
Yep, the interviews she gave in late 2021 after Ioan's relationship with Bianca was revealed.
I think "press tour" is a bit of a reach to describe it tbh. That makes it sound like she was standing on a podium fielding questions from a panel of international journalists on a weekly basis. 😅. In reality it was Lorraine, the Aussie radio show, a podcast and that US news segment that was cut down to like 90 seconds. Let's not inflate her ego any further!

Last edited:
  • Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Wonder if their wedding will be here:

It's where the fancy people go...and the wales rugby team stays!

Although I do have a soft spot for Fairyhill 😍

Fairyhill is gorgeous, and that K Room is stunning!

• Heart

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
I think she handled being cheated on much better than Alice, who wasn’t even cheated on.
That said, she got paid a hell of a lot more than Alice ever will, so maybe that reined her in somewhat.
I don’t know if she handled it well. She is just more subtle but she will be behind all the insider comments to the press and she also keeps the DM well supplied with insta photos of her new self followed by a devastated leak. I think it is definitely within her control to have decided whether she would be eternal victim in this or just someone whose marriage split up. She could have done that by ensuring nothing was fed to the newspapers.

We know he had a drinking problem and without being nasty she always struck me as having one too. Not knowing her or Alice from Adam it was the thing that I noticed about them when they appeared in papers. Marriages generally don’t withstand drinking problems. Even if it was him she should have been glad it was over. Insisting on adultery as the grounds for divorce was petty.

Reactions: 9

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
If it's true that pisses me off a bit with PM. Obviously he's going to pay the lowest accepted amount, but given her MH and she's in such a vulnerable position, financially as well as everything else, they could have paid her a decent amount. He's such an exploitative cunt. If she goes up in flames, he'll by feasting on the spectacle like a vulture, lining his own pockets and refusing to take any accountability for his part.
It may be that he wasn't actually allowed to pay her a lot.
I've been reading her thread and I think there's a few theories as it why that was -
Benefits. If she's in receipt of benefits as it seems from things she's said (she doesn't work) then getting paid a lot might make that complicated.
Support worker. If she's got a support worker due to issues she may have, and a limited time as to when she can go on social media etc, again, that might bring complications as to how much she could get paid.

However I don't want to give Piers too much credit and it had been acknowledged in the press previously that she'd only gotten paid £250, only now that she's saying she wants more is it being given more press coverage.

Citney

VIP Member
She really does want to act rather than be a cashier. She will live and die on the hill of "being an actress" and will do anything she can - even 2 TVD conventions a month if she has to - to remain in the 'acting' sphere rather than having to become an estate agent or a language tutor. And she knows she has to earn a minimum of $100k per year excluding child support (once you take taxes, agent's fee & living expenses out) if she wants to continue to live in the BH apartment while Ioan does not pay spousal support. I think there will be a lump sum, probably in the region of about $500k, offered as a final settlement. If she fights it, I think he will come out fighting. She is really on a hiding to nothing.
You mean lump sum as in spousal and child support, because Alice deserves nothing, she owes Ioan more than $500,000.
---
Yep, the interviews she gave in late 2021 after Ioan's relationship with Bianca was revealed.
Oh, was that the show she ‘cried’ on then texted Ioan ‘want more’? Yeah, I forgot about that.
---
Lol does she realise that the BH address is not forever?
Are you talking about Ella being proud of the BH address even though she doesn't even go to school?

Last edited:

SaltandPepperChicken

Chatty Member
It's in the Wiki - it's the Sarah Vine podcast:

I just listened to it and it’s scary how she lies so effortlessly. I had listened without knowing anything I would have felt sorry for her.

Thank god she talked normally and not like her cameo videos as I wouldn’t have managed otherwise.

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Why has the card been photoshopped over a hand in this wierd way? Something is not right!
Oh yeah the floor looks odd. She has put it on that background hasn’t she?
Anyway Going by an old video of Ella doing homework it looks to me like Ella handwriting.

Last edited:

M33L4

VIP Member
Well, perhaps Fiona is available? What a lovely thought! Fiona and Alice would be sisters-in-law!! Can you imagine how they'd laugh and laugh and laugh (psychotically). And I just bet they would get their names in the paper! They could bunk together (in jail), share sock names and different ways to stalk people!!

Oh and the press would create a nickname for the lovely couple - FiTona! 🥰
Who is going to make the introduction?? Piers? Caroline? One of us lovelies? 🤣🤣🤣
Not me. 😂

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
this reminds me a lot of her birthday card from ages ago or the youtube comment in the car park. she has truly gaslighted her into thinking that she is "working hard" when the only hard working parent is the one she assaulted
View attachment 2931557
View attachment 2931560
PS: many many concerning wordings btw. I get those cards are always exagerated, but this is in particular. no one says "I owe my life to you", but this is what narcs make you feel.
The dog? Not Prius?

• Haha
  • Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Did Alice get lost down Memory Lane?

It will be interesting to see if Ioan lets them take him for a mug moving forward or if he finally sets some boundaries.