Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
The family that cut her off? Yep. She's that stupid.
She still has Tone and the other bro to a lesser extent. I can see it happening. Benefits are a lot better in the UK. In fact getting PIP will be her mission in life lol. IG can hardly object to her moving to the UK if he does.

Reactions: 9

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
Yey congratulations on your VIP status ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿฉท
I am the same as you, I only come on this thread, and never thought I'd get to VIP. I did go through a stage where everything I posted, posted twice, which definitely sped up the process ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ
Thanks Lulu! I still have no idea how to start a new thread! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Just know though that if you have a subscription to the DM I wouldn't give you the time of day ๐Ÿ˜‚
It's ok as long as they archive.is it for others to read. No way would I pay for that.
---
Iโ€™m sure Ella, 14, will be thrilled that an internet stranger person thinks she has nice handwriting ๐Ÿ™„

โ€ฆ.if that is indeed Ellaโ€™s writing ๐Ÿค” View attachment 2937592
Lol โ€˜thrilledโ€™ smdh
It isn't though. Can't she do cursive or is it a recycled old note from years ago?

kingseven

VIP Member
Funny that Mama and Papa G, Siwan, Alun and the extended family all like B. Alice said they were all narcs and incapable of liking anyone :unsure: Could it perhaps be that Alice is the narc?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ
(In the style of MC Tone)

For Alice. WHO KNOWS!

jackieweavericestorm

Wonder if their wedding will be here:

It's where the fancy people go...and the wales rugby team stays!

Although I do have a soft spot for Fairyhill ๐Ÿ˜

SynthGirl

VIP Member
btw the hair transplant theory is not as ridiculous as it sounds. Bianca's latest follow is one of the clinic's technicans, and the surgeon started to follow Ioan a few weeks back ๐Ÿคญ
He's probably getting it for free, and all he has to do is tag them on his Instagram. I heard someone who has a podcast in Los Angeles talking about getting stem cell treatments in his crown two different times so many months apart. He's rich. He paid. He has plenty of hair, but he's 50 and his crown is a little thinner. He said you can't do stem cells on the part that has receded a bit up front where his side part is.

And another reality-type guy namechecked on his Instagram a place that did his crown and top of his head, which means he got it for free. He has a thick Irish head of dark hair already, not receding at all, but he said he noticed it was a little thinner in places and so why not take advantage of the offer from the hair clinic. His treatment wasn't stem cells. The clinic did a close shave on the sides of his head, left his hair longer on top and filled in the thinner part by the crown. He said he might as well do it as maintenance now so it never thins to a point that it is noticeable and then has to do it.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
well, the timezone difference is technically smaller in LA if you accept that you are a day behind (my point is it's easier to communicate with someone in LA than in the UK when you are in Oz, which is the only thing that really matters)

this is why I find the mom weird, but perhaps @NarcRage is right.
I wonder if sheโ€™s on her way and hit the airport bar hard!

• Haha
Reactions: 7