Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChangeYourName

I think he should have a hair transplant - it makes such a a difference. Why is it any different from having your smile done or Botox? Think of poor Jude Law - he was so stunning and I'm sure his hair loss impacted his career. Being a slap head is so ageing.
I dunno, he just uses wigs as needed I think.
---
Her eldest social media bios are recently very focused on the proud LA girl badge. Alice's own ilusion of being a star that needs to live in Beverly Hills may not be the only reason for staying there.

anyway, we dont know anything for certain. If Ioan hasnt moved they also can't anyway. And while I doubt Alice cares it's definitely tough to move kids out of the country (especially Elsie who seems to have many friends), they already made a big drama out of moving within the same city (lol)

I do agree though that leaving LA would be the best for all of them. There are reasons why so many celebs have left in the past from there. And Alice has definitely a lot more career options in the UK than in the US.
She could definitely earn big bucks from doing the likes of Celebrity Big Bro or I’m A Celeb…. If they’d have her with her DVRO.

Attachments

Reactions: 7

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Actually I think CF’s daughter is also called Elsie, and that’s a post by CF about her daughter.
I have a question - which one is older? Did Al give her daughter the same name as her mate did for hers already?

I've read a lot of posts of people (=arseholes) doing this lately 🤔

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
I'm more shocked that she settled for so little tbw than that she now wants more! Is that seriously all she got for the interview??
I wondered that too. Maybe it was a strategy as to not be seen to be cashing into the show like she's accused Richard Gadd of doing but now she's seen comments saying she should have been paid more and how many people have actually watched it then she thinks she's quids in.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Guys, malices bio says she was in the VD, but I'm pretty sure I've seen it (hangs head in shame) and I really don't remember her being in it? I thought she was replaced by another actress, or am I making that up?

• Haha

Nixlondon

VIP Member
I really don't think so. Ioan is not that wealthy. She gets 10%, or nothing with the overpayments. Is IG really worth $5 million???
It is quite common to offer a one-off settlement payment instead of lifetime support payments. It would be a one time payment offer in lieu of lifetime support, so yes, $500k is realistic based on 20 years at an average of $25k per year (his earnings are likely to drop significantly after he hits 60).

Reactions: 6

veevee04

VIP Member
Yes but she has sole physical custody. She can leave the state without his permission but not with the kids. So if he doesn’t consent, she can’t leave the state until the girls are over 18 or it’s a kidnapping charge. Let’s say she wants to move back to the UK and he has already, he can keep Alice far away by keeping joint legal custody. At least that’s what I was asking. She can’t even move to a cheaper state without his say so and he very well might be living far away
That makes no sense courts operate on best interests of the children not to meditate between warring exes. If Alice did want to move with the children closer to Ioan the courts would likely agree because it would make having a relationship with the non resident parent easier.

emidemi

Have I missed something? Had a sickness bug in the house and been dealing with that. Was there ever a court document following the most recent hearing?
Has Alice got full custody?
Someone help 😸😸

• Heart
My comment is based simply on speculation that any relationship with the children is at this point impossible and that I and B are looking to move abroad. So if Alice tried to get the courts permission to leave the country with them on the basis that she wants a better relationship between father and daughters after all this bullshit, the court would allow the abuser to move country to be closer to the victim? Wouldn’t that be weird?
Nope, because the family court is all about the children's best interests, ie, is it best if the children have local access to both parents? It’s not necessarily viewed as abuser and victim. But taking that into account, could Ioan ask to have the terms of the DVRO applied as part of his acceptance to her move? Of course he could.

And as you say, “at this point”. The hope is always that things change in the future for the better, for the children’s sake.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
A close girlfriend of mine was so sick for such a long time and no one could figure out the root cause. She finally realized it was the great implants and got them out a few years ago. She lost weight, got her energy back, and looks younger. She's in her 60's. Those implants were doing her in. Anyone with an imposts who develops any kind of autoimmune disorder should consider removing them.
Agree. I think BW has implants tbh. She should get them removed.

Alice you have them too! 💅 🍿

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
now thinking about it Alice's "no family is nearby" post becomes a lot less outrageous (still outrageous though due to her alienation being the reason for it and due to him being still in LA at that point) if it's actually "true". Her post had basically erased Ioan as being even their father, but if he actually moved overseas at least she didnt actually do that.

I still doubt that they moved though, more likely that they went there for wedding or wedding preperations (while maybe getting other things done, maybe he has work or a transplant appointment 🤪)

if I was someone that didnt know anything about this I would have thought she is a misogynistic prick (the way they talked about Bianca was nuts) and a horrible mother ("Ella is good now, she says she has enough of him")

Lisa Armstrong didnt handled it well, but it's at least in the ballpark where I would say "okay, she is a human, you can very upset about cheating" (yknow, the thing where Alice's fans always say "everyone would have reacted like this", even if it's not true in both cases) - Alice was a lot worse than this. She is nowadays more like Lisa was at her "worst".

One needed a well-paid NDA to shut up though, the other to be arrested in order to calm a bit down, neither shows them in a good light.
The other point for Lisa is she doesn’t have children.

iieee

VIP Member
Not a huge surprise to see she wasn’t present for this moment but still posted it online and used it to have a dig at Ioan… is it a phone or an an iPad she’s using in the background?
Isn't that a mirror reflection of her taking the picture?

Reactions: 5

IamSpartacus

I hope Ioan doesn’t get a hair transplant. I’m afraid I judge men who dye their hair (it just gives me the ick I don’t know why) and a hair transplant would be worse. MOO

• Haha
Reactions: 5