Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #245 Baby Reindeer 2 Baby Angel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never seen a more terrible set of wedding photos in my life. Are these the 'good' ones or the 'bad ones'? The only one who seems remotely happy is her younger brother. Never mind the groom being dragged down the aisle, the bride seems to be treating him like a hostage she's finally captured.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Why did she always put her arm around his neck? Ffs, it made her look so much bigger and taller than him, like she was about to wrestle him to the ground.
And as for her vision in blue..😲. Wasn't it Coco Chanel who said that you should always look in the mirror, and remove one accessory before leaving the house? Alice needs to heed this advice!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have the recap mostly done in case she kicks off and we need it quick 🤣

ETA I don’t do anything ahead of time so this is impressive for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
This had to be one of the better photos.

1000006656.jpg

And, one from Tattle.

1000006655.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Unless California law has changed in the last few years, moving/traveling only applies to the children. Theoretically, Ioan and Alice can both live and travel anywhere in the world they want to, without having to notify the other. However, neither can take *the children* out of state (or out of the country) without the other’s express written permission. Also, (again, this might have changed), Alice would need Ioan’s permission to move *with the children* out of LA county, as long as they have joint legal custody.
So does that mean he’s in control about where they live if he retains joint legal custody? And maybe he wants Alice to stay in California with a DVRO against her?

Reactions: 10
I can see why she wore those flat sandals now - the photographer had them clamouring over rocks. I have not seen a lot of the happier photos before. They did seem genuinely happy, it is just some of the shots look a bit fierce.

Reactions: 14
Lisa Armstrong has continued working despite a pretty good settlement I imagine from her ex. She has forged a good alternative career since her days in a pop group ended, something that the Abuser could learn from. We know she won’t though🤷‍♀️
I don’t know if she handled it well. She is just more subtle but she will be behind all the insider comments to the press and she also keeps the DM well supplied with insta photos of her new self followed by a devastated leak. I think it is definitely within her control to have decided whether she would be eternal victim in this or just someone whose marriage split up. She could have done that by ensuring nothing was fed to the newspapers.

We know he had a drinking problem and without being nasty she always struck me as having one too. Not knowing her or Alice from Adam it was the thing that I noticed about them when they appeared in papers. Marriages generally don’t withstand drinking problems. Even if it was him she should have been glad it was over. Insisting on adultery as the grounds for divorce was petty.
She was hammered in the press by his PR machine so I don’t blame her if indeed she is the one putting some stuff out there from her perspective. Also, he did have an affair so she was right to insisted on that being acknowledged in the divorce. MOO 🐮

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.