Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #245 Baby Reindeer 2 Baby Angel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too bad he didn't realize that the anchor chain on her neck was an omen.

1000006641.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This doesn't look like her current nose. Alice should have known better. Doing things like cosmetic surgery can stress your body if you have certain medical conditions and autoimmune diseases.

1000006643.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Every time I see a picture of her bouquet, I am reminded that she still has that thing as a dried out momento, displayed in her home. She moved house and still has it on display. Weird AF. I can see a person who is still in a loving marriage holding onto it, but after all the bile and vitriol , she still can't let go. It's clear she's still not over losing her prize. He was the best thing that happened to her, but she will never admit it. She will never have it that good again, that's why she is holding onto that bouquet for dear life. She is never going to let him go. MOO. Wacked out Buffalo
That’s so crazy. Her fans are posting ‘I love the way you took out the trash’ yet she’s displaying her bouquet in her new home? She can’t even say it’s for the girls since she’s made it clear she will never allow them to have a relationship with their father. So strange.

Reactions: 26
Breast implants. Unfortunate that none of Alice's friends let her know this before she had surgery. They certainly seem versed about it now.

1000006644.jpg
1000006645.jpg

It's funny, they dont say that about MS.

1000006647.jpg
1000006646.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.