Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #245 Baby Reindeer 2 Baby Angel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we obviously work on assumptions and it may not be true, but I would have a lot of respect for them if they would actually move to Wales. It would show how that he is not desperately trying to pretend to be a Hollywood star and it would also show that she isnt chasing this Hollywood badge contrary to what many (including me) believed, because Wales, even if it's Cardiff, is really not the glamour that Los Angeles is (London is a different matter). It honestly also makes sense because he is likely going to have more work in Europe, you are less isolated anywhere in Europe than in California (you are able to reach a lot more places with a short flight), it's cheaper, medical care is cheaper in Europe (though the European winter is not good for her health) and if they do decide to have kids family would be around to help this time. The only reason to stay in LA was the weather and the children (and the latter will more and more not matter because he isnt even seeing them)

you know, I'm actually very grumpy over this because I had tickets for this weekend (refunds from last years cancelled race), but I've known for months that I can't attend (clashes with a work trip) :mad:
Can you swap them around with anyone online for another race later in the year? Someone may be in the same situation as you - tickets to a race they can't attend. Idk if there are any forums or F1 sites you can post on. Or even just outright sell them so you get some money back.
---
Wonder how many times I’ve called her a bleep.
She has those little screenshats printed out on yellow stickers and posted on her My Very Not Favourite People Wall, which started out as a collage but has grown to a whole wall. I'm pretty sure I'm up there too.
---
Only 3 more to go and you'll hit double bonus Yobucks!
---
You really underestimate her. She can still contact him about the girls, still drag him back to court over support over the years, still harass him privately. It will never be final for her.
I agree. She will always use whatever means she has to try and drag him back into her web. But if YoBee are moving to a whole other continent that's a huge slap in the face for her. I think she really believed that no matter how successfully she alienated the girls from him that he would never give up fighting for them and physically staying in their radius. Given her own obsessive attachment to Hollywood Darling, I doubt if she ever thought he would move away. And in a weird, twisted way, I think she never really believed he would really leave her, cut all ties with her. Obviously the kids will always be a tie between them, even if they are no contact, but it's almost like she felt he was so enmeshed with her that they were always going to be a part of each other, regardless of how much she abused him and Bianca. She's always over-estimated herself and overplayed her hand.
---
Be still my beating vagina 😍🥰
Good to see it's a deep, loving bond between you both! 😂
---
This whole new Bianca and Ioan phase is giving me a bit of nostalgia, like the end of the nightmare might soon be over for them.... and this thread will die away :(. I love it here but will be happier when we have nothing more to talk about as Alice fades into obscurity and they move on with their lives.

ETA, the sad face is for the thread dying away - NOT the end of the nightmare for I & B... I would be very very happy if the end of this nightmare happened and they could move on happily ever after!
We'll just have to find some other narc bleep to talk about and move en masse over to another thread!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Too bad he didn't realize that the anchor chain on her neck was an omen.

View attachment 2937979
Alice has always looked so much older than Ioan, especially in photos such as these. MOO
---
Gill doesn't look happy here! What a relief it must be for her to know her son has B in his life now.
---

I bet he wishes he had pushed her in!
How many brides cannot put their drink down for a family photo?

This photo sums up their entire relationship for me, Alice wanted to be the dominant partner, she never wanted an equal partnership. She has him in a chokehold here, and at their wedding.

Reactions: 24
btw the hair transplant theory is not as ridiculous as it sounds. Bianca's latest follow is one of the clinic's technicans, and the surgeon started to follow Ioan a few weeks back 🤭
We all got so excited! If it's just a hair transplant I'm going to demand extra Yobucks as compensation for all the time waiting for Alice to respond. 😂

BUT... it could be a hair transplant in preparation for the Welsh Wedding Of The Century! Or maybe just to help keep Ioan's head warm in the Welsh winters.

Reactions: 11
We can talk about the legitimacy of breast implants causing autoimmune diseases but I do know that high stress levels and living with an abusive partner or parent does have a similar effect. Personally I’m all for enhancements as long as it’s your personal choice, done by a certified professional and you’re happy with it.
Whether Bianca has had enhancements or not, Alice and her motley crew commenting about it should really STFU, Alice has had many and by the looks of her latest Cameos, recent Botox. Don’t throw tit if you’re supporting the exact same thing for that bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Why did she always put her arm around his neck? Ffs, it made her look so much bigger and taller than him, like she was about to wrestle him to the ground.
I think she was doing it to elongate the torso and give the illusion of a waist otherwise she’s quite matronly with cankles.
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 16
lol, same. Most annoying. Is that a grown woman? If that's what RHOBH is, Alice would be perfect for it. Vapid drama queen, shrieking blue murder over nothing and stringing it out far too long to be credible. 💅
I watched RHOBH for a while, when Taylor Armstrong was on it. She had lips so overfilled that they were rectangular. I spent the whole first episode just staring hypnotised by her lips and wondering if she really thought they looked good. The Real Housewives of Potomac was funny, though I haven't watched that for a while. Candiace's mum is both a narc and a therapist - she was probably worse than Alice. She once whacked her adult daughter in the face with her handbag in public! But the amount of shrieking they all do in these shows really gets on my nerves.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That makes no sense courts operate on best interests of the children not to meditate between warring exes. If Alice did want to move with the children closer to Ioan the courts would likely agree because it would make having a relationship with the non resident parent easier.
I know a high profile divorced couple where she has sole physical custody but they have joint custody.She can’t move out of the country without her ex’s okay with the under 18 children, but he never objects to her taking the children out of the country for work or just vacations. She also bought a house within 5 minutes of his house, just so the children could see their father if they chose to. Now the father has moved two hours away from the children, but he still complains publicly about how he never gets to see his children. Ioan would be thrilled if Alice was this co-operative.

They go to the posher parts to rob that's why. I got mugged once, they got my bag but they didn't get much lol
---

He shouldn't give up legal custody when he still has to pay for them. He has to recognise that he lost physical custody due to PA though.
---

That's why she will move to the UK imo. Dodge the taxman and free health care. Plus her beloved Tone to get drunk with.
I stand by my threads old prediction that if Alice and Tone spend any time together in the same room, let alone live together, one won't be coming out alive. Both of them are maddening on their own. The two of them together really doesn't bear thinking about. I'm more inclined to think she'll end up living with an FM, like Mad Marcia or Sian. One of the truly devoted and mindlessly stupid ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I stand by my threads old prediction that if Alice and Tone spend any time together in the same room, let alone live together, one won't be coming out alive. Both of them are maddening on their own. The two of them together really doesn't bear thinking about. I'm more inclined to think she'll end up living with an FM, like Mad Marcia or Sian. One of the truly devoted and mindlessly stupid ones.
Neither have the ability or space to house Alice no matter what they try to pretend online. I reckon she will be a nightmare for whomever she ends up with. The girls will eventually leave and become no contact.

We can talk about the legitimacy of breast implants causing autoimmune diseases but I do know that high stress levels and living with an abusive partner or parent does have a similar effect.
I don’t think it’s any coincidence my biggest relapses have been caused by major stressors such as DV/separation/strife.

I lead a very simple life now and merely observe drama (here 😉) and swerve participation at all costs.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I watched RHOBH for a while, when Taylor Armstrong was on it. She had lips so overfilled that they were rectangular. I spent the whole first episode just staring hypnotised by her lips and wondering if she really thought they looked good. The Real Housewives of Potomac was funny, though I haven't watched that for a while. Candiace's mum is both a narc and a therapist - she was probably worse than Alice. She once whacked her adult daughter in the face with her handbag in public! But the amount of shrieking they all do in these shows really gets on my nerves.
I’ve never seen any of the Real Housewives shows, the women on these shows seem so classless, guess Alice would fit right in, that is if she had any money. 🤣
---
Neither have the ability or space to house Alice no matter what they try to pretend online. I reckon she will be a nightmare for whomever she ends up with. The girls will eventually leave and become no contact.
Can you imagine what a nightmare of a stepmother Alice would be? Hopefully if she does find a man eventually, he will be childless.

Reactions: 19
For what it's worth, I know someone who knows someone who worked with Lisa, and apparently she's a really nice person.

She seems to be well-respected in her industry too. I don't think she's an Alice.
I felt sorry for her. From the little I know it sounds like the new wife was actually friends with them both, was often around at their house (I think she was his assistant) and were having an affair right under Lisa's nose. I think she genuinely was shocked by it all and absolutely devastated. She can't have children and it was a huge heartbreak for her, he bought her a puppy she adored and when he left with the new gf he even demanded custody of that dog. It sounds like he treated her very badly and justified it all on him being unhappy. I don't agree with talking about it in the media, and I don't think she does herself any favours by doing so, but I understand her heartache and absolute rage at what he did to her.
---
OK, so not a baby. But we still have the wedding, a move and a hair transplant up for grabs.
---
Anne Marie was a friend of Lisa's it wasn't just about Ant that's why she was so hurt. Also ant wanted joint custody of the dog which seemed at the time very cruel. Completely different situation to Malice and Lisa's doing fine the press like to stir but she's had a relationship, has a job goes on activities and holidays. She hasn't been tweeting about Ant or abusing him and his new wife. She has a good lifez

I think everyone would hurt if they were cheated on with a friend, you lose two people.
The fact that they also tried to push her out of her own career and industry and that so many "friends" abandoned her and supported Ant must have really hurt. It sounds like he has quite a lot of narc tendencies himself with the way he behaved and that he was happy to completely duck up her whole life and career just to ensure he came out smelling less like tit.
---
Your kids will remind her of how great she is? 🤮 Sounds like Alice is constantly reminding them.

View attachment 2937553

More likely they will never forget what she's done to them.

View attachment 2937555
They may never have the courage or insight to see her honestly, they may always be her scared victims desperately trying to win her love and approval. How they move forward in life, whether they recover or not depends on so many different and complex factors. But she will never have a truly loving, happy relationship with those kids, even if they never leave her. Ofc Alice doesn't actually want a truly loving, happy, healthy relationship with anyone, let alone her kids, so she won't see this as a loss.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Does anyone recognise the place? Is it a wedding venue or the back garden of a hair transplant clinic?! 😂 😂
---
as someone that got the worst grade in 'handwriting' (yes this was a seperate subject) in primary school and who regulary had grades knocked down in middle school because of handwriting (thank god in high school it no longer mattered, there they could only deduct grades for orthography, which was never an issue for me, but I had a teacher wishing he could do it for my handwriting LOL) I find every handwriting out there beautiful.
You have an amazing brain and intellect that moves so fast your hand just can't keep up.
---
Yep. Ella's over the top language is copied from Mommie Dearest. "I owe my life to you" and "You saved my life".

View attachment 2937986
She looks like she's happily suffocating him with her arm and he's panicking realising just what the duck he's gotten himself into!
---
Not as harsh as this. The double chins seem to be genetic.

View attachment 2938031
They literally look like they are on their way to a pub brawl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He could be the next Doctor Who!!!! I know traditionally they’re all Scottish, but I reckon he could do it!
Wrong sexuality, colour with no visible disability - the BBC picks its major shows against a checklist these days. They hit the jackpot with the latest - black and gay. I will be accused of being racist etc, and of course there should be representation and inclusivity, but the BBC go at it in such a hamfisted way it just looks like they don’t pick the person for the right reasons. They pick them because it fits their checklist. If they also already have a large social media followers all the better. Castings have changed. Nepotism is rife but so too is demographics. What do they bring to the table in terms of diversity, rather than their acting chops. I have not watched the latest Dr Who, I bowed out during the last one with the woman doctor. Her acting plus all the lecturing they did via the script pushed me away. If I wanted to watch a talk rather than an entertainment programme I would watch a TED talk.

• Heart
Handwriting is almost a lost art these days, which is sad 😕.
My writing is terrible these days, as most, I hardly ever write and when I do my hand aches! I write everything in capitals too; because when I first started working insurance a "covernote" had to be written in capitals to avoid people trying to "doctor" them and sell for money, and it just stuck.
You'll be pleased to know welp I was in top class in German, got the highest mark in my final exams. I cannot however write it anymore, I can understand bits and reply in a slow conversation, but sadly there wasn't much use for a 2nd language when I started work, so I lost most of it 😫. Gutted, as now if you can speak a language/read/write to a business level, your salary is much higher.
Oddly I can read Dutch a bit, because the last 4 years I did a lot work with investments in The Netherlands, so I picked up a bit!
Anyways...I see malcie is still silent...interesting 👀
Watch Alice connect the dots - both have bad handwriting, both speak German, both love F1.

Alice's next Instagram post "@welp is @Lulugrace and I'm gonna dox the witch! And pay myself $500 bucks."
---
Knowing Alice she would just suggest they move into the garage or build a nice little one room granny flat/shed in the back yard and she'll take care of the house!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.