Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #245 Baby Reindeer 2 Baby Angel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes but she has sole physical custody. She can leave the state without his permission but not with the kids. So if he doesn’t consent, she can’t leave the state until the girls are over 18 or it’s a kidnapping charge. Let’s say she wants to move back to the UK and he has already, he can keep Alice far away by keeping joint legal custody. At least that’s what I was asking. She can’t even move to a cheaper state without his say so and he very well might be living far away
That makes no sense courts operate on best interests of the children not to meditate between warring exes. If Alice did want to move with the children closer to Ioan the courts would likely agree because it would make having a relationship with the non resident parent easier.

Reactions: 6
That makes no sense courts operate on best interests of the children not to meditate between warring exes. If Alice did want to move with the children closer to Ioan the courts would likely agree because it would make having a relationship with the non resident parent easier.
My comment is based simply on speculation that any relationship with the children is at this point impossible and that I and B are looking to move abroad. So if Alice tried to get the courts permission to leave the country with them on the basis that she wants a better relationship between father and daughters after all this bullshit, the court would allow the abuser to move country to be closer to the victim? Wouldn’t that be weird?

Reactions: 13
Breast implants. Unfortunate that none of Alice's friends let her know this before she had surgery. They certainly seem versed about it now.

View attachment 2938017View attachment 2938021

It's funny, they dont say that about MS.

View attachment 2938032View attachment 2938033
A close girlfriend of mine was so sick for such a long time and no one could figure out the root cause. She finally realized it was her breast implants and got them out a few years ago. She lost weight, got her energy back, and looks younger. She's in her 60's. Those implants were doing her in. Anyone with implants who develops any kind of autoimmune disorder should consider removing them. I personally would never consider it. I've heard the horror stories.

MOO

Reactions: 33
Also, the courts operating on the best interests of the children? I give you #240 something threads that shows quite the opposite, sadly. If that man had to walk away from his daughters after all that, I’d hardly be arguing that the courts have operated in the best interests of the children.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
My comment is based simply on speculation that any relationship with the children is at this point impossible and that I and B are looking to move abroad. So if Alice tried to get the courts permission to leave the country with them on the basis that she wants a better relationship between father and daughters after all this bullshit, the court would allow the abuser to move country to be closer to the victim? Wouldn’t that be weird?
Nope, because the family court is all about the children's best interests, ie, is it best if the children have local access to both parents? It’s not necessarily viewed as abuser and victim. But taking that into account, could Ioan ask to have the terms of the DVRO applied as part of his acceptance to her move? Of course he could.

And as you say, “at this point”. The hope is always that things change in the future for the better, for the children’s sake.

A close girlfriend of mine was so sick for such a long time and no one could figure out the root cause. She finally realized it was the great implants and got them out a few years ago. She lost weight, got her energy back, and looks younger. She's in her 60's. Those implants were doing her in. Anyone with an imposts who develops any kind of autoimmune disorder should consider removing them.
Agree. I think BW has implants tbh. She should get them removed.

Alice you have them too! 💅 🍿

Also, the courts operating on the best interests of the children? I give you #240 something threads that shows quite the opposite, sadly. If that man had to walk away from his daughters after all that, I’d hardly be arguing that the courts have operated in the best interests of the children.
Sadly, I agree with that. What looks like “the children’s best interests” on paper is not always the reality.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Sadly, I agree with that. What looks like “the children’s best interests” on paper is not always the reality.
It was in their best interests to be removed from AFE early on. That didn't happen so there's no way the system is set up to protect kids. It's words only, no action and it's too late now anyway. I wonder what the point of the GAL is in CA tbh. Seems like a money making racket. It's not just Alice taking IG to the cleaners.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It was in their best interests to be removed from AFE early on. That didn't happen so there's no way the system is set up to protect kids. It's words only, no action and it's too late now anyway. I wonder what the point of the GAL is in CA tbh. Seems like a money making racket. It's not just Alice taking IG to the cleaners.
Thread title suggestion:

Alice's implants, like the kids, should have been removed

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
A close girlfriend of mine was so sick for such a long time and no one could figure out the root cause. She finally realized it was her breast implants and got them out a few years ago. She lost weight, got her energy back, and looks younger. She's in her 60's. Those implants were doing her in. Anyone with implants who develops any kind of autoimmune disorder should consider removing them. I personally would never consider it. I've heard the horror stories.

MOO
No doubt. I wouldn't have them either. I only bring them up because Alice's looney toons bashed Bianca for having them when she has MS. It's ironic that Alice also has them and she supposedly has various medical conditions.

Reactions: 17
The Abuser has him in a headlock as usual and is just smothering the life out of the poor man.
Why did she always put her arm around his neck? Ffs, it made her look so much bigger and taller than him, like she was about to wrestle him to the ground.
I always suspected she tried to cut off the oxygen flow to his brain, so he could not think straight.
That and lacing him with alcohol. :p

When he sobered up and distanced himself to another continent, he could finally see things clearly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Nope, because the family court is all about the children's best interests, ie, is it best if the children have local access to both parents? It’s not necessarily viewed as abuser and victim. But taking that into account, could Ioan ask to have the terms of the DVRO applied as part of his acceptance to her move? Of course he could.

And as you say, “at this point”. The hope is always that things change in the future for the better, for the children’s sake.
If the courts acted in the best interest of his kids they wouldn’t be with Alice right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If you look at her Insta, she really has no range. It's endless selfies, using the kids for content, grief thieving or playing the victim of 'Tattle trolls' and the 'ex-husband's girlfriend'. At least with Twitter she would riff off other people's posts but you can't do that on Insta. You think she would be able to handle twitter 3.5 years on, but no.... she can't trust herself lol

View attachment 2938284
For some reason, I am convinced that the reason she is no longer using twitter is losing her account due to her own extreme sloppiness.

She does not want to be on Twitter if she has to start a new account and would have less than 100 followers...
---
Have I missed something? Had a sickness bug in the house and been dealing with that. Was there ever a court document following the most recent hearing?
Has Alice got full custody?
Someone help 😸😸
Hope your family is better now.

No court documents so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If the courts acted in the best interest of his kids they wouldn’t be with Alice right now.
I agree, as I said, on paper is nothing like reality.

On paper, one parent has been primary caregiver for years, the kids “don’t want” to see the other parent, etc., etc. What I think is just and right might not be the same as you think (generic you, not specific), as what Ioan thinks, what Alice thinks, their attorneys think… The only one that matters is the judge and what he orders.

Reactions: 11
Malice is going to be wearing her old wedding gown with her bouquet under a belljar for the next twenty-five years, isn’t she? Rather than a motheaten, rat-riddled cake, she’ll have a heap of AE designs from which the glue is flaking, gnawed, scarlet-lipstick-embellished cheesestrings and empty rosé bottles lambent with mould and laminated with dust in the halfdark, badly-filtered eyes gleaming like something out of a Katherine Mansfield story. She will watch her own wedding video on a loop, while aimlessly making wax dolls of IG and Bianca (who would now have grandchildren) from the candles that gutter around her, and sticking pins in them. All the clocks would stop at the hour that IG said ‘I do’ to 🐝.
I just hope poor E(ste)lla doesn’t have to burn down the BH flat to eventually break free.
Thanks for making me google Katherine Mansfield- as if I don't have enough to read :)

• Haha
Again, I agree completely. I’m only saying what the law says, not whether I think it’s the right decision. Trust me, I’ve worn my “You’re fecking kidding me” face to many an attorney/mediator/arse-in-charge over the years, and that’s when all parties were in agreement. 😔

• Sad
For some reason, I am convinced that the reason she is no longer using twitter is losing her account due to her own extreme sloppiness.

She does not want to be on Twitter if she has to start a new account and would have less than 100 followers...
100% I’m convinced that she fucked up and lost the account by not logging in and doesn’t want to start at the bottom which is why the socks just don’t quite do it for her. So she is stuck with instagram lol

Reactions: 24
I say this every time a move to Wales is mentioned but Ioan could do a lot worse than becoming a regular in Casualty which films in Cardiff. I think he would be a great genius maverick doctor with a questionable bedside manner. (Arguably William Beck as Dylan Keogh already does a phenomenal job at this). Charlie Fairhead has finally retired now so they should have some salary budget to play with.
He could be the next Doctor Who!!!! I know traditionally they’re all Scottish, but I reckon he could do it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.