Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #244 Alice, it’s time to stop doxxing and start detoxing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So obvious why she did that, all her fans will be up her arse about how she's the best mother ever, doing it all on her own blah blah blah
Aside from begging for likes, she’s back to low engagement. Is that all they do at home is play fashion show? And I also think she’s trying to ‘bait’ us by posting Elsie posing.

Reactions: 26
“As I start to go back to work” tell me the spousal support was overpaid without telling me…

• Haha
Reactions: 44
“As I start to go back to work” tell me the spousal support was overpaid without telling me…
All this "starting to" and "going to" and "considering (applying to Starbucks)"
Not much actual doing though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I'm going to have to highlight something - Alice got something right. She referred to herself as a single mother, not a lone parent! The children do indeed have 2 parents, alive and well and capable of being parents.

How she behaves however, is something else!

Reactions: 11
Someone in her threads predicted Piers, I recall. So, it did not surprise me.

Once Baby Angel is out on Netflix, he'll do Alice too. Perhaps. :p
I've said since the early days of these threads he's sitting on his Ioan exclusive interview.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
"tough"...a convention
Screenshot_20240508_211112_Instagram.jpg

anyone but Ioan
Screenshot_20240508_211401_Instagram.jpg

there was a gun shooting alert 4 years ago in their school btw
Screenshot_20240508_211601_Instagram.jpg

youve literally alienated all of them!
Screenshot_20240508_211844_Instagram.jpg

kid knows her mom well
Screenshot_20240508_211904_Instagram.jpg

this post is pure gaslighting and begging for compliments for being a tit mom

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
She's done one convention, which she left early and didn't complete her commitments. Not really expecting any miracles to happen 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 48
IMG_4038.jpeg
IMG_4039.jpeg

---
IMG_4033.jpeg

---
lol I hope she means the court decision and not Elsie being unwell…..life event smdh
IMG_4035.jpeg

Reactions: 17
My son was quite …. energetic … in his primary school days and I can’t recall getting “so many” calls from any of his schools, nursery to secondary. I call bullshit.
I was going to say that especially for two new schools but I don’t have kids

• Heart
Reactions: 15
One hopes she's not building up to something bigger like a publicized ER visit timed to overshadow the MS Race to Erase Gala on Friday, the one I can't imagine they aren't attending.

Past behavior and timing.

I surely hope not.

MOO

Reactions: 46
She is feeling the loss of grandparents to help her out. She alienated both sets. She has chosen to be a single parent. She is full of bull.

MOO -bull noise not the other MOO

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Pretty sure it's a requirement to have a secondary contact in the case of a real emergency. I know for my daughter who is also a single parent who works full-time, she has to provide more than one contact as schools are aware of the busy lives most parents have. She actually provides at least 4, including her ex husband and father of the child. Of course, Alice shot herself in the foot, with regards to that issue!
My ex's first wife was my emergency contact (we had good relationship and my girls loved, and still love, her).

<eta: all other relatives lived 250+ miles away>

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.