Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #244 Alice, it’s time to stop doxxing and start detoxing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she feels sick and is having her temperature taken? Well d’ya know what she doesn’t need? a hot chocolate.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m going to have to go with it being a pre-arranged plan ro avoid a therapy session or court ordered something or other. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s too theatrical even by AEs histrionic standards.

Reactions: 34
I can believe this, but it's not common. It's usually not a good sign if that is true. many trauma bonded kids start to get anxious at school if the abuser is left home alone (especially after a episode) hence why they feel sick. Other are simply scared from classes (exams) and only pull the emergency brake when they get sick from the worry. Others simply want to go home and play video games.
None of my friends had a ton of school calls either. Unless your child has a lot of behavioural issues, it’s really not that common. And my son loved his video games. Never asked to be at home “sick” so he could play.

Reactions: 27
These posts are taunting Ioan. She is saying to him, you might control the money but I control the kids.

This is the only way she can communicate with IG now. I doubt she uses the wizard and the aren't any visitations now imo to liaise about anyway. I wonder is the reunification therapy still going?

• Heart
I know I have said this before but I am the proud starter of the very first Alice Evans thread (what a ride it has been) but I have no clue how to go about creating further ones and getting old ones closed down so I feel the same as you 🤣

Thanks to all those that do all the thread maintenance and update the wiki etc.. you are appreciated ❤
Oh wow, I didn't know this! I hope you get an additional bonus each year, from evil HQ 😉 I'm surprised mAlice hasn't blamed you for everything 🙄
I joined in Oct 21 I think, I was lurking a bit beforehand, and then I thought nope, I can't stay silent anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Let’s be real here it’s probably the first emergency school run she’s done since Gloria left. You can tell it wasn’t Alice’s job to get involved in all that mothering business.
The other night at 4am when she was trolling Sarah about her imaginary cousin Byrony she ostensibly needed to take Elsie to school for 7:30am. So what’s that 3 hours sleep at the absolute max? Who lives like this? Of course she’s annoyed she’s had to jump into action to collect Elsie, she was enjoying her usual bout of day sleeping.

• Wow
Judge Josh, you need to be coming in hot with some minute orders. Just sayin.'

(Nothing new filed. Yesterday's off the record case management conference isn't even listed on the docket yet!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Wasn’t the famous opening line “this separation is getting toxic“ or something? Lol
Yeh something like that, totally ashamed when I read my first posts back as I was really not complimentary about Ioan either (sorry Ioan).

Honestly can't believe it is still going on 3 years later!

• Haha
Screenshot_20240508-153703~2.png

Not sure if this was posted already, but it's so strange that she admits her kids are afraid of her and apologize for fear of her rage.

I mean, yes, this event didn't happen because she's a liar. But in her imagined retelling her kids are sorry TO her for messing up HER day.

If I were a parent who was alienating kids, I know what courtroom would not do anything to stop it and steer clear to that one. It's now the system that is abusing the kids.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yeh something like that, totally ashamed when I read my first posts back as I was really not complimentary about Ioan either (sorry Ioan).

Honestly can't believe it is still going on 3 years later!
I think we’ve given him a fair ride over the years. Behave you naughty lot!
It was the details in the DVRO that really swung it for me. He’s a victim and you had absolutely no way of knowing otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
In this case, I fully side with your daughter, as if we had deliveries when I was that age, I would have definitely pulled the same stunt 🤣
I'm sorry you lost your husband, I can't even imagine what that must be like for you 🩷..
Thank you, it was a difficult time and she was only 4 when he died, my son was 8. She is nearly 30 now! And life went on, I worked, mortgage now fully paid off, kids grown, a lovely new husband came along about 10 years later. That's life!
She was pretending to be ill so she could go straight to bed with her new duvet set, bless her. The memory is so funny and we still laugh and laugh abs LAUGH about it to this day!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
We need to up Hiraeth's Yo bucks. It's gotta be hard to pay the bills with an imaginary paycheck.

• Haha
Internet granny lol
Wasn’t he wanting to be Step daddy? 🤢🤢🤢
Again, another example of her not vetting who has access to herself and sockcockbro in case he had money for her. Never mind her kids!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh wow, I didn't know this! I hope you get an additional bonus each year, from evil HQ 😉 I'm surprised mAlice hasn't blamed you for everything 🙄
I joined in Oct 21 I think, I was lurking a bit beforehand, and then I thought nope, I can't stay silent anymore!
Yeh I am well looked after to be honest just purchased a super yacht and a villa in Marbella with my Yo bucks 💰 kerching.

I did say to Yo & B that they didn't have to keep paying me my bonus but they said they would rather see me live a life of luxury than Malice get another penny (apart from the child support obviously).

One day when I have time I am going to start from the very beginning of these threads and read them all again.

Bits I am most looking forward to are Marjorie, the Bianca reveal and the priest rat.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.