Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #244 Alice, it’s time to stop doxxing and start detoxing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What, still 😂 Interestingly Sarah is pals with two of my old friends from uni (in journalism) so we’ve started following each other - thanks Alice!
Its a small world!
Oddly my cousin by marriage follows her too, so thanks mAlice 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
this woman is literally in court fighting to be a single parent. you chosed this.

but obviously she added the important point "no childcare" - she is mad that she cant afford Gloria
She’s giving parents a shout out for caring for their own kids? The most banal things are absolute mountains to that woman. What a lazy mare. It just highlights how little she’s accustomed to doing.
she implies that Ioan doesnt

Reactions: 45
Pretty sure it's a requirement to have a secondary contact in the case of a real emergency. I know for my daughter who is also a single parent who works full-time, she has to provide more than one contact as schools are aware of the busy lives most parents have. She actually provides at least 4, including her ex husband and father of the child. Of course, Alice shot herself in the foot, with regards to that issue!
Yep. I listed my ex husband and my dad on the emergency forms. Of course, I wasn't a dick to my ex.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
AFE: as I start to go back to work

Lol she has 2 weekends booked, that's it for the whole year...

She is sticking the knife into IG "no immediate family living nearby". Eh you don't have family, but the kids do. Or did until you decided "the BAYBEEZ can choose me or duck off".

• Heart
Reactions: 52
"how soon can I be there??? Lemme see... Give me 45 minutes. I've just got to have the last word"

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Yep. I listed my ex husband and my dad on the emergency forms. Of course, I wasn't a dick to my ex.
Same! God knows he deserves me being a dick to him but I try and maintain the moral high ground.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
"no immediate family living nearby" - Basically admitting that she's teaching the kids not to think of Ioan as family as he still lives in LA, right? That whole post is literally a testament to the alienation.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Alice isn't accustomed to parenting. It seems like she has no mothering instinct either.

Reactions: 35
We have four emergency contacts for my primary age kids. I smell shite.

Reactions: 29
Pretty sure it's a requirement to have a secondary contact in the case of a real emergency. I know for my daughter who is also a single parent who works full-time, she has to provide more than one contact as schools are aware of the busy lives most parents have. She actually provides at least 4, including her ex husband and father of the child. Of course, Alice shot herself in the foot, with regards to that issue!
This is true, because I was my friends emergency contact for her daughter, to be able to pick her up, as well, for about 4yrs, when they used to live round the corner from me, as I worked from home and would be able to get to her faster than either of them. Thankfully never any emergencies, but I did pick her up a few times when they got stuck at work. I even had to give a password and bring ID with me, every time.
So mAlice defo has this, Ioan would be notified if she was unavailable, and so would Gloria, so another lie!
She's playing the sympathy card, yet again 🙄

Reactions: 31
Let’s be real here it’s probably the first emergency school run she’s done since Gloria left. You can tell it wasn’t Alice’s job to get involved in all that mothering business.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
We have four emergency contacts for my primary age kids. I smell shite.
I even listed my sons stepfather on the contact forms. It's amazing what people can do when they aren't narcissist assholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t even believe that anything happened with Elsie
Unlike most parents that want the kid in school unless they are really sick, the kids know that they can pull a sickie whenever they like and AE will be happy about it. It's company for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She made a post about the easiest part of parenting. Running for your sick child, it’s visceral for me to make sure my kids are well. It’s not difficult.
Alice Evans in the Reluctant Parent

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So obvious why she did that, all her fans will be up her arse about how she's the best mother ever, doing it all on her own blah blah blah

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.