Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #244 Alice, it’s time to stop doxxing and start detoxing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have four grandparents. None of whom have a relationship with the kids. Presumably the kids don't want to see them either? Amazing how many people the kids have decided they don't want anything to do with. And none of it is Alice's fault.

Reactions: 49
Timing of Elsie’s supposed sickness, makes me think psychosomatic. Possibly something went down that upset Malice/Ioan?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
My son was quite …. energetic … in his primary school days and I can’t recall getting “so many” calls from any of his schools, nursery to secondary. I call bullshit.
I can believe this, but it's not common. It's usually not a good sign if that is true. many trauma bonded kids start to get anxious at school if the abuser is left home alone (especially after a episode) hence why they feel sick. Other are simply scared from classes (exams) and only pull the emergency brake when they get sick from the worry. Others simply want to go home and play video games.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
All the photos with kids - they are messages to Ioan. She is gloating about something.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
This story has reminded me of the time I was called in to collect my small daughter aged about 6 from school as she was feeling very sick. I left work and rushed to collect her (I was a widowed single parent! At Work! Can you believe it!)
It transpired that there was a new Power Puff Girls duvet set due to be delivered for her that day and she was so excited about it she wanted to be at home when it came. As she told me the minute we were in the car 😂
The tedious little witch, or whatever Malice might call her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The sick child excuse is usually wheeled out for a purpose. I'm sure all will be revealed in due course when the docket is updated and our imaginary lawyer is back with her sham legal opinions.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She is feeling the loss of grandparents to help her out. She alienated both sets. She has chosen to be a single parent. She is full of bull.

MOO -bull noise not the other MOO
She's like Godzilla wiping out an entire city with one big smack of his tail, turning around, and saying....

"Where'd they all go?" 🤔

MOO

• Haha
Reactions: 42
This story has reminded me of the time I was called in to collect my small daughter aged about 6 from school as she was feeling very sick. I left work and rushed to collect her (I was a widowed single parent! At Work! Can you believe it!)
It transpired that there was a new Power Puff Girls duvet set due to be delivered for her that day and she was so excited about it she wanted to be at home when it came. As she told me the minute we were in the car 😂
I hope you threatened to drop her off at your cleaner's house for the whole weekend for that

• Haha
Reactions: 42
They have four grandparents. None of whom have a relationship with the kids. Presumably the kids don't want to see them either? Amazing how many people the kids have decided they don't want anything to do with. And none of it is Alice's fault.
Yes, why do things like this keep happening to Alice?

Everyone she meets or is related to must be a narc!

Reactions: 31
yes, kids will play on illness and guilt. Just recently, I had a phone call from my grand-daughter who was at school. "Nana, I am at the nurse's station, and I feel sick" OK, I will come, and pick you up, although I was immediately suspious as normally it's the school nurse who calls, but she is at a different school this year. Maybe it was different there. Arrived at the school. registered and said I was collect little Miss. Was it an appointment, no she says she with the nurse and she is not well. Oh, the nurse hasn't said anything. They call for little Miss to come to the front desk. When she arrives, they ask about the nurse, she say, yes, she had been there but not allowed in the office. The front desk people, say to little Miss, next time you must ask the nurse to call. I get her out to the car, are you really sick? Yes, I have a headache and I feel sick but the nurse doesn't allow me to come to the office anymore because I was going there too often! 😜 My youngest daughter was exactly like this, if school was stressing her for some reason, she had a headache, stomach ache etc. We often say she is exactly like her Aunt E. She was perfectly fine for the rest of the day, until her Mum collected her. Turned out she was missing me and her GoGo and she is getting anxious about us moving.
As to Alice, when my kids were growing, we did not have any family nearby and I was lucky that I was mostly a SAHM, although I did work some of the time,and I did a post grad degree for 2 yrs which was about 30 miles away. We always had several friends who were designated contacts if either myself or my husband were not available. How does she think parents with one or more jobs cope? If she doesn't have any emergency contacts amongst her friends, how sad is that life?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I hope you threatened to drop her off at your cleaner's house for the whole weekend for that
Excellent! I had no Gloria and was my own cleaner, so she was Gloria's for the rest of the week anyway x (rest of her life 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Timing of Elsie’s supposed sickness, makes me think psychosomatic. Possibly something went down that upset Malice/Ioan?
It could be a reaction to Alice's escalation recently. Lovebombing Elsie again. I definitely think she wants both kids to testify. The kids do nothing but try old clothes on.

Screenshot_20240508-211314_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She's just SO concerned about pe dophiles stealing photos of her kids isn't she?
Yep, her latest post exposes Alice's claim that she's concerned about people using photos of her kids for the fiction that it is.

1715199496859.png

(post from a few days ago)

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Having never started a new thread (hangs head in shame) thanks again, and to the others that do the new threads too. I've read how to do it, but because I have a habit of posting twice and bleeping up my own posts, it's better for everyone that I don't do them 🤣
I know I have said this before but I am the proud starter of the very first Alice Evans thread (what a ride it has been) but I have no clue how to go about creating further ones and getting old ones closed down so I feel the same as you 🤣

Thanks to all those that do all the thread maintenance and update the wiki etc.. you are appreciated ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
In this case, I fully side with your daughter, as if we had deliveries when I was that age, I would have definitely pulled the same stunt 🤣
I'm sorry you lost your husband, I can't even imagine what that must be like for you 🩷..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know I have said this before but I am the proud starter of the very first Alice Evans thread (what a ride it has been) but I have no clue how to go about creating further ones and getting old ones closed down so I feel the same as you 🤣

Thanks to all those that do all the thread maintenance and update the wiki etc.. you are appreciated ❤
Wasn’t the famous opening line “this separation is getting toxic“ or something? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yep, her latest post exposes Alice's claim that she's concerned about people using photos of her kids for the fiction that it is.

View attachment 2923622

(post from a few days ago)
Honestly, she is sick in the head! Someone pointed out that your kids twitter has "untowards accounts" following it, should you of thanked them and shut the twitter account down straight away!
Yet she's now claiming this, this sick beyond comprehension!
I think she's going into full meltdown mode, if any of the RL friends read here, bleeping call her please and tell her she's walking a very bad rope saying tit like this!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.