Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
I got Old Soak from Polly 🤣
Amazing!

I didn’t mean to include the second attachment in my post above, but it does highlight how little has changed. Alice is still staying up half the night before the school run and still pulling logical fallacies out of her arse

Reactions: 12

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Yeah I'm fucking jealous 😫😉
You'll be in for a treat tonight, so many places in the UK can see it, so it's gonna be amazing where you are 😍.
I've been literally standing for an hour in my garden, such a clear night, can see loads of stars, which is unusual for London, anyway...it's faint, but look at the pink and green. Also been seen in West London too😱😱
It's on my bucket list, to go to Finland/Iceland to see them, for years now.
Take loads of photos please!View attachment 2928187
For London that is amazing and probably the best you’ll get but still really good despite all the light pollution. I was there in London when the Icelandic ash made shit purple or whatever, lived in Frognal off finchley road and the sky was wild.
Been to Iceland before but didn’t catch any northern lights. Usually we see it here in Canada because of how cold it gets. To keep it on topic, i bet we’ll see posts from I and B who’ve driven out of the city somewhere if it’s meant to affect California the same way ❤
---
Puked in my mouth a little View attachment 2928213
[/QUOTE]
I'm laughing at the photo 💀
So much going on here, the size of her eyes...good grief 🤦🏼‍♀️ and the down the top shot. After looking at the beautiful sky, I'm not going to tarnish my eyes looking at this for too long 🤣

So anyway looks like I'll be going to Canada in the winter, can you pick me up 🤣
I remember that cloud thingy, that was nuts!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
She's not a natural beauty, never was, but someone who made the "best of herself" looks wise ( very much not in any other way!) back in the day via hair dye, cuts, nose job etc etc. She was never someone you would see with natural hair colour, no makeup etc and say " she's still a stunner".MOO.
I've said this before, but I think she was gorgeous and very striking in the 90s, after her nose job(s), lip filler and blonde hair dye.

She really would have stood out for her looks, because back then, plastic surgery and fillers used elsewhere in the face weren't as common as they are now. We are so used to seeing tweaked and altered faces now that we forget that the standard of beauty has changed a lot since the 80s and 90s.

I think her looks are a large part of how she got so far, because she doesn't have much acting talent at all. It's also a shame she doesn't have any inner beauty.

This is her in a mid-90s French TV show:

1715331150601.png

1715331188808.png

missbct

Chatty Member
I think Bianca looks stunning in the gala photos, but I do agree Ioan looks tired and the age gap looks more obvious. Trauma and abuse can do a real number on the physical appearance as well as mental.

• Sad

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
I haven't watched the whole thing yet but for the parts I did, my mind kept telling me she is lying and she knows she's lying. Saying he asked to have sex with her but then next minute claiming he's gay then saying she's not interested in little boys. Yikes. I just saw so many similarities with Al.
I have not been able to watch it yet to the end (not easy to watch). Instead, I watched the Body Language Guy analysis of it. That was interesting.

• Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I do have days off and I'll have wholemeal seeded bread and allow myself chocolate and some potatoes with my meals.
I've been loving the meals on this way of eating though and never felt hungry.
I’m fortunate that I’m not a Potato Person (pasta is my weakness, ditto croissants and egg baps): as I recall, they’re all that are available in the Evans household. Especially on public holidays. When the mother leaves the food preparation to the children.
I’m avoiding France this year solely because baguettes.

• Haha
  • Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
I can't get over her enquiring about the Helmut Lang jacket - the $400 jacket! She must have stashed a lot of money if she's just found out the spousal support payments have been suspended/stopped, she's online literally begging her FM's to send her money and at the same time she's looking at buying a jacket for $400. Could the spousal support still be ongoing and she's just playing victim and taking advantage of the closed documents? It's not like she hasn't cosplayed poverty before and begged her FM's for $26 while Ioan was paying her thousands a month.
She's hoping to receive enough money to buy buy matching scuffed shoes.

• Haha

What's your point

VIP Member
Cut out all wheat, corn, barley and so on from your diet and go for protein and low-starch high fibre veg, yoghurt and eggs, and low GI fruit. I’ve dropped two dress sizes in six weeks and I’m not starving myself - I still have a cheat day; but the rest of the time I’m completely grain and complex carb free. If you really need some pasta with a meal, there’s konjac. I mean, konjac. What can one say about konjac, apart from the fact it squeaks and fills you up? The fusilli isn’t too terrible, though.
You have inspired me, I go on a cruise in 3 weeks so going to give this a try until we go!

• Heart

Feather fans

VIP Member
Part of one's responsibility as a parent is to encourage independence... for such a woman for woman Alice has such backwards ways of thinking... she ONLY values people based on looks/status/celebrity connections and wealth which is why she struggles so hard with her own life status and looks - it's completely Martha-level bonkers to post old selfies and pass them off as if they were current, it's catfishing and it's very tragic and sad. Her bot-ass followers are as deluded as she is.... lol
---

During the interview I actually thought FH (Martha) was as good at answering questions as an ACTUAL politician... so many similarities in the responses.
---
I can tell many of us are just waiting patiently for Alice to drop her 40 lb weight loss in a day e-book.... I would pay a cool $26 for that!
Bib - 100%! Im sure they are taught narcissistic lying at secret politician school :)

• Haha

mousse

I just got Welsh (but I guess, not having done much publicity in the last few years he is worried what the questions will be)

• Haha
Reactions: 11

BettyRizzo

Chatty Member
I'm going to have to highlight something - Alice got something right. She referred to herself as a single mother, not a lone parent! The children do indeed have 2 parents, alive and well and capable of being parents.

How she behaves however, is something else!

lulooo

VIP Member
is it just me or is he sounding nervous
I thought so too @welp

Ally Pally

VIP Member
If only we had the soundtrack of that picture...it would sound like

Thump
Thump
Thump
Ma'am, this is your landlord, rent is due
Thump thump thump

She's delusional.

Her daughter is also posting weird public videos of their apartment (and a very peculiar, intentionally cruel song message) and anyone can see who she communicates with.
They don't live in that apartment anymore do they? The timing is very suspicious given the ms gala and the cessation of the maintenance money. Put money on Alice winding her up to a frenzy.

• Sad

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Well THIS is interesting

View attachment 2929606
Mimsy will be so excited when she sees this!
---
Is it just me or does Ioan always have that "everything's fine, not awkward at all, nothing to see here" rictus grin everytime he's pictured with Alice on a red carpet?
Alice looks like she's squaring up for a physical fight here.
---
someone teach her how to format a bio
View attachment 2929806
I pointed out that she ALWAYS had actress first in her bios, ahead of mother and the babieez she loves so much she's surgically attached to them. Now she's putting mother twice, just in case we miss it!

@welp Alice would be kind of, maybe, a little bit, not quite as fucked if she had you on her team! She'd love to headhunt you and @Hiraeth, at this point physically as well as literally 😂
---
Feel like sharing the recommendation? 🙏🏻
I don't get botox, fillers myself, but it's interesting seeing some accounts on instagram where they show good work compared to questionable and outright bad work. Always, always have a good look around, check a lot of references and that the references are genuine, and never go to anyone cause they are cheap or having a deal on.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Nothing new on the court docket and I have a daunting amount of catch-up to do on this thread.

I should pull an Alice and go sit in the courtroom--when it's my turn I will simply state, "Judge Josh."
Urgh 😫😫😫
Any ideas why its taking so long? Could it just be down to the clerks being really busy?
---
Off topic but make sure you watch the Piers Morgan interview with the real Martha on his YouTube channel. It's completely bonkers. She actually says she never lies....
I'm gonna watch this tomorrow, I was in two minds as to whether to watch it, cos it's giving her airtime...but I have to see what she says!