Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
I moved on very quickly after my separation from my first husband. We’re now eleven years and several kids in and newly married. I guess when you’ve been in a fraught and abusive relationship you know the difference. He’s clearly more relaxed with Bianca, that’s shown in his demeanour around her. It also seems to me that Bianca has also had significant and traumatic life with her first husband and MS diagnosis and has a wise head on her shoulders.
Sometimes romantic relationships are only meant to last a few years, there doesn’t appear to be a troubled relationship other than this shitshow with Alice and the kids which is hopefully coming to an end.
I can see them lasting and being respectful if not.
I’m happy you found each other and I know it can happen I’m not as grouchy as I sound! But Ioan’s all-in still feels a bit reboundy to me for a few reasons, having said that they do seem a nice well matched couple and nothing like the chalk and cheese that he had with big Al.

Reactions: 14

welp

VIP Member
is it just me or is he sounding nervous
If only we had the soundtrack of that picture...it would sound like

Thump

Thump

Thump

Ma'am, this is your landlord, rent is due

Thump thump thump

She's delusional.

Her daughter is also posting weird public videos of their apartment (and a very peculiar, intentionally cruel song message) and anyone can see who she communicates with.
I'm assuming more a teenager being silly on tiktok (that song has many meanings, actually mostly romantic) rather than a hidden message to a father who doesnt even know her account probably

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I managed to drop 15lbs doing the Michael Mosley 800 fast/keto plan, if you have kindle unlimited you can access the books on there.
Struggling a bit atm but maintaining. Let us know how you get on
You have inspired me, I go on a cruise in 3 weeks so going to give this a try until we go!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

welp

VIP Member
2019 you say?! When he was in London with Alice? Anyone seeing her posts wouldn't be able to pick the real in the flesh Alice out in a police lineup so there's that.... Plus the likelihood of him escaping her sausage fingered clutches to go sightseeing with some woman is fairly remote i'd say. Who would run around after her if he was let out?
I call bs.
The friend of that minion needs also to know Alice.

I mean it's funny how many of Alice's minions claim that a friend of someones uncle has seen Ioan with a woman, as if a) Ioan is famous enough to be recognised this often, b) to have this much spare time on jobs, c) to be this reckless this often, d) it's a interesting enough topic to be often brought up in a casual convo ("I saw Hornblower today"), e) so many people would need to know this to make it statistically likely that so many actually approach the ex-wife, f) Ioan doesnt even have a unique looking face

I mean I am sure he has cheated on Alice, just like I'm sure Alice cheated on him, but most of her minions stories are clearly BS

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Do you allow yourself a cheat day, AP? I mean, I’m totally disgraceful on mine - croissants, butter and raspberry jam for brekker (though I do have butter on my veg/chicken all week - fats are essential), a fried egg white bap with brown sauce for lunch, and macaroni cheese, spag bol or pesto pasta for dinner (sometimes adding shredded spinach, ratatouille and poached chicken/fish to the latter so I have SOME good food), plus vino. But I’m feeling a lot better the rest of the time. I do have a carb hangover on Sundays, so go for a whole roast chicken breast with asparagus, half a pound of broccoli, a tablespoon of peas, creamed spinach, half a packet of green beans and a sautéed courgette as a corrective. Alice should take note: this really does work. Simply cutting out bread and sugar can cause a pretty miraculous transformation. If she wants to sort out her fibro, well…
(For those who also have arthritis, I’ve found I ache a lot less now too.)
I do have days off and I'll have wholemeal seeded bread and allow myself chocolate and some potatoes with my meals.
I've been loving the meals on this way of eating though and never felt hungry.

• Heart

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Alice is way more harmless than real life Martha in a general sense. Alice is just harassing you if you dont kiss her arse, but once you block her she wouldnt go physically see you (you can decide if its laziness or not). irl Martha does this irregardless if you are nice or not, I think Piers is awful and I think he is awful for exploiting this woman and for giving an abuser airtime, but you need balls to take on that interview. I cant see someone like Lorraine having that.

PS: I generally think it's false to call Alice a stalker. She is an obsessed bully that shares harassing traits with this woman (messages/quotes are really the same lol). looking up publicly available things online is not really stalking. But she is asking for this by labelling anyone that looks on her IG and isnt kissing her arse a stalker too (and not doing the same to those who not only do this but have become intrusive in the life of others or even her own, but she doesnt care about this if those people do her dirty work and kiss her arse)
I thought it'd be Lorraine cause she's known for not caring if her interviewees are right (or even in the right) or not, and sucks up their asses. FH would have gotten on with her I'm sure. It wasn't cause of Alice I thought she'd be the interviewer but I definitely didn't think it'd Piers!

Loveu2

VIP Member
Times will be interesting when the girls grow up and leave home - then who will she be ?

Definitely not a single Mom, girl Mom and still not an “actress”. Will prolly have to change her bio to “Washed up crazy lady with the worst reputation in the world”
She'll still be a crazy bitch.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Does anyone know the exact amount that Alice Evans has had financially since her separation?
It must be substantially more since the statements filed by Ioan's accountant!

Lulugrace

VIP Member
I love this, but I feel terrible for how hard I’m manifesting sleeping with Lulugrace’s husband 💫
Hahaha! I don't have one 😭 I'd give you a pass tho 😉
That being said, shout out to whoever cursed me to live a life full of cats, gardening, friends and good times...cheers!

• Heart
  • Haha