Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Citney

VIP Member
I think Bianca looks stunning in the gala photos, but I do agree Ioan looks tired and the age gap looks more obvious. Trauma and abuse can do a real number on the physical appearance as well as mental.
I always thought the age gap between Ioan and Alice was more noticeable. Alice has always looked much older than her age.
---
What do you mean, Alice is rocking this gold dress.
View attachment 2929749
---
As that was mean, here is a really great stylish photo of Alice. Never seen this before.

View attachment 2929752
The black and white photo looks as if it was taken during her time in Paris.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

welp

VIP Member
Quick maths with time zones says that there is no way I will be awake at that time. After the work day I’ve had I’ll be having a bottle of wine (not 3 swift bottles in a row) and going to bed.

Good job I like a weekend lazy morning.
if they do attend (which I doubt, he wasnt there for a decade, she had never anything to do with them on her Socials, and the Hilfigers are big in this and the wife is Alice's friend) there is usually a ton of pre-Gala stuff up in the photo agencies earlier

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
It makes me so angry seeing her post like that. I’m sure he’d love to do the school run. Alienating your kids and then pretending he didn’t want them is disgusting. I’m sure that’s what she tells them too.
---

They did for me. Filed them down A LOT. They have to remove the enamel at the minimum. But maybe because my teeth were crooked? No idea. But yeah. They’re weird little Gollum teeth under there now.
I looked into veneers recently but my dentist said it wouldn't be worth it for me. Edit: I wanted those glistening teeth after some enamel wearing down.

It depends on what you are trying to achieve. There are apparently some people that can suit superthin veneers, when they have teeth on the smaller side and the veneers essentially build on top of the real tooth. More for people with discolouring, for size, minor correction to how teeth are aligned, but not crooked.

Last edited:

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
I love the top bit of the dress but why is the bottom skirt bit a different fabric? It would have looked stunning all in that gold colour.

That aside, they both look fabulous together and totally at ease with each other. Not a headlock in sight!

• Heart

Feather fans

VIP Member
oh. well, then we can say. song was Depeche Mode "Enjoy the Silence" with the lyric caption "all I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here in my arms" - uploaded on tuesday

they do still live there though. Also the song is actually about needing a woman only for sex in a relationship 💀

I dont think it's a message to him, tbh.
Respectfully disagree about meaning of the song. Its about words being unnecessary and often harmful.
Its a love song for sure though so very much doubt it directed at parent

Reactions: 12

Ralphiegirl

Has she deleted the original post? 🤣
She knows her bot farm followers are neither the smartest people in the room nor are they very good at Critical Thinking... it's all good in lalalalalala land... you can be whatever decade you want... it's YOUR truth.

• Haha

Ninas purse

VIP Member
I've said this before, but I think she was gorgeous and very striking in the 90s, after her nose job(s), lip filler and blonde hair dye.

She really would have stood out for her looks, because back then, plastic surgery and fillers used elsewhere in the face weren't as common as they are now. We are so used to seeing tweaked and altered faces now that we forget that the standard of beauty has changed a lot since the 80s and 90s.

I think her looks are a large part of how she got so far, because she doesn't have much acting talent at all. It's also a shame she doesn't have any inner beauty.

This is her in a mid-90s French TV show:

View attachment 2926351

View attachment 2926354
She looks very average for me. Good dye job and make-up though.

Citney

VIP Member
Mine just fell off. No dentist required. Just an apple.
Hmm, I know they do that for crowns, but I have never heard anyone say they filed their teeth down for veneers. I could be wrong, of course. 🤔
---
Wow! Can't afford rent and kids' clothes, but she buys La Mer cream and is telling this person she will buy a $400 short jacket/bomber style if the measurements are right. And this was just a little over a month ago. Is she kidding? She is delusional. Oh, all you FMs who feel sorry for Alice, who are single moms and struggling, I'm sure you can relate to Alice's struggle. LOL Not. Unbelievable.
I bet she thought the $10,000 was going to continue a couple more months at least. Hope it was a shock it didn't.
---
This is entirely speculation, but I am thinking, after another day comes to a close without a court order uploaded, that Judge Josh needs further information before he can rule and thus has asked one or both parties to provide further information. My suspicion is that he's asked Alice to produce her financials before a ruling can be made. But again, this is pure speculation and we'll just have to wait and see. 🤷🏼‍♀️
What happens if Alice refuses to produce her financials?

Last edited:

Ametrine

VIP Member
So we've had the following take mAlice down:
Craig
The droid from star wars
Sarah

People out here doing God's work 🤣
---

Sorry to hear that you need surgery 😞. I hope that as and when you have it, it sorts whatever health issue it is 🩷
Side note: if I don't dry my hair properly I look like a Swedish footballer from the 80s, or like I've had an electric shock 🤣
---
I'm sure someone had picked it up, but bio change, again 🙄
Craig is already in the glossary!

What did the droid from Star Wars do? I only vaguely remember that.

• Haha

taybridge

As if the DM is telling the truth. Someday the full story will come out, just as the full story about Alice will be told. As in the
Please don't believe what you read in the DM, it's a tabloid searching for stories for clickbait. Trust me on this one.
Someone is angry and devastated by the divorce, much like Alice, except this particular person is the husband, not the wife. I am not saying this person is anything like Alice, actually he is normally a nice person, but drugs and alcohol does change people.
I was just commenting on the fact that AJ was an alienated child so it's not surprising that she would do the same with her own children. I could imagine that both AJ and BP were pretty volatile in the relationship but I am not disputing the altercation between the eldest child and him. The story of what happened on that plane has changed a lot since it happened, and sound embellish because the FBI didn't believe the first version. JMO
I didn’t noticed Alice's bad photo edit. It's progress in a way. Now she needs to delete all the other IG photos.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Bianca is glowing, beautiful and confident. Ioan looks more laid back than before, he doesn’t have that awkward grin he had to wear while Big Al had him in a headlock.

They are almost two years in so the loved up hormones are settled. Less PDA’s more ‘did you take my yoghurt’ and ‘why do you always do that?’ kind of love. The age gap will probably have raised its head quite significantly by now.

She’s really lovely but I still think Ioan rebounded into this relationship and fear he will feel pressure to commit to her and do the ‘decent’ thing rather than face the possibility that he needs time alone to heal and move into future relationships from a place of strength. I dunno I’m just feeling that again now.

Some people are just lucky. Of course being and actor and in LA he would looks after himself, but I meet so many in ordinary professions - I mean outside looks obsessed industry - that have better skin than him without doing anything. Including some farmers and gardeners (so much for "sun ages you" theory). But he does look good, and I agree - tired. Unsurprisingly so
The sun most definitely ages you. Living as many years in SoCal as Ioan has, he could look a lot worse. Guess which twin liked to tan?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Occleshaw

Do you allow yourself a cheat day, AP? I mean, I’m totally disgraceful on mine - croissants, butter and raspberry jam for brekker (though I do have butter on my veg/chicken all week - fats are essential), a fried egg white bap with brown sauce for lunch, and macaroni cheese, spag bol or pesto pasta for dinner (sometimes adding shredded spinach, ratatouille and poached chicken/fish to the latter so I have SOME good food), plus vino. But I’m feeling a lot better the rest of the time. I do have a carb hangover on Sundays, so go for a whole roast chicken breast with asparagus, half a pound of broccoli, a tablespoon of peas, creamed spinach, half a packet of green beans and a sautéed courgette as a corrective. Alice should take note: this really does work. Simply cutting out bread and sugar can cause a pretty miraculous transformation. If she wants to sort out her fibro, well…
(For those who also have arthritis, I’ve found I ache a lot less now too.)
I've done 2 separate months of keto, urine testing and all, no weight loss, and had some trouble with my guts (long history/surgeries etc) I did like the food though! Currently 'eating better' in general plus gym. Alice is an inspiration lol I'm actually not joking.

• Heart

Fed Up

My heart is breaking for Fiona. Crazy how we all see this differently I’m seeing a vulnerable MH patient that has been badly let down. I hope she survives (literally) but I don’t think she will.

Alice is calculated, malicious and spiteful. She chooses to take the route of most harm to everyone around her. She deliberately opts for conflict and pain. It’s a choice. That’s the difference between them imo.
Who is Fiona??? Every few days you're all talking about someone else. I figured Martha is a character name on this Baby Reindeer show. Why Piers Morgan is interviewing a character of a TV show, I don't know. This place can be frigging frustrating sometimes.

• Haha

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
Bianca looks stunning in those shots and I’m glad they were able to attend for a cause so important to them (and also before any Daily Mail commentator mentions ticket prices and Alice’s $26, we do not know who paid for the tickets)
Daily Mail probably paid for them in response to something erroneous they said in one of their pieces. Here’s hoping anyway!

oh. well, then we can say. song was Depeche Mode "Enjoy the Silence" with the lyric caption "all I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here in my arms" - uploaded on tuesday
I love the Tori Amos cover of that song

• Heart