Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Citney

VIP Member
It makes me so angry seeing her post like that. I’m sure he’d love to do the school run. Alienating your kids and then pretending he didn’t want them is disgusting. I’m sure that’s what she tells them too.
---

They did for me. Filed them down A LOT. They have to remove the enamel at the minimum. But maybe because my teeth were crooked? No idea. But yeah. They’re weird little Gollum teeth under there now.
Bet that was painful! My teeth are fine, so far, if they look different later I will get veneers for sure.

Reactions: 7

SaltandPepperChicken

Chatty Member
In Europe, it is a huge problem right now, for example, in Spain. Many people from other countres have their second home over there and it has happened that squatters move in while the owners are away and as the legal system is slow and backlogged, it may take years they'll be able to use their property again.

I wonder would Alice really go down that route. Then again, like she has said before, she's got nothing to lose. And as for her reputation and good name -- nothing left of it anyway.

I wonder will she leave the girls at Ioan's doorstep once they no longer bring her income? Like her inspiration and heroine Betty Broderick did.
I think I used the wrong wording with squatting. I did mean what happens after non-payment of rent. It took my sis-in-law 6 months to get a tennant out that stop paying on a flat she owns. This is what I meant about the route Alice going down, and then harming her chances of getting any new place at all.

Feather fans

VIP Member
I assume he get Botox and facials. He does have great skin.
Some people are just lucky. Of course being and actor and in LA he would looks after himself, but I meet so many in ordinary professions - I mean outside looks obsessed industry - that have better skin than him without doing anything. Including some farmers and gardeners (so much for "sun ages you" theory). But he does look good, and I agree - tired. Unsurprisingly so

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
I get Botox, had filler twice and had plastic surgery on my eyes, zero judgement on getting a bit of help when needed. Mr Brie gets a droopy eye when he is tired or stressed, that is probably why I noticed it. I have a great plastic surgeon whose practice does my Botox. I agree, I wouldn't let just anyone do it.
Feel like sharing the recommendation? 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6

brie l

VIP Member
I believe Lauren (MAFS AU) wore this dress, in white, to her final commitment ceremony.
That was the best season of MAFS so far!
---
Feel like sharing the recommendation? 🙏🏻
If you are NZ I certainly will. My surgeon is brilliant.
---
The sun most definitely ages you. Living as many years in SoCal as Ioan has, he could look a lot worse. Guess which twin liked to tan?
Since I spent a very self indulgent amount on my eyes, I wear sunscreen every day, even in winter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

SaltandPepperChicken

Chatty Member
Too late now but this would be my thread title nomination. Bring your daughter to the slaughter . I debated to walk down the aisle to this but went with Indiana down, and superman on the way out.

Reactions: 5

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
If only we had the soundtrack of that picture...it would sound like

Thump
Thump
Thump
Ma'am, this is your landlord, rent is due
Thump thump thump

She's delusional.

Her daughter is also posting weird public videos of their apartment (and a very peculiar, intentionally cruel song message) and anyone can see who she communicates with.
What is the song?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Insta question: if you follow somebody, or they follow you, and then block them, how does that change the follower count? Does it still show you, or does it go down - 1? Could many of the followers either be blocked or have blocked???

This applies to others eg guest for anybody who recognises my avatar! Blocking isn't an Unfollow, right? So, numbers stay high, even if engagement is really low because people have muted/blocked/been blocked etc.

Reactions: 4

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I accidentally clicked an Alice story about a year ago and panicked in case of trolls. I went and did some research and apparently if you blocked Alice after watching the story and then unblock again later they can’t see you have watched the story?

Reactions: 4