Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
He sounded absolutely fine to me although he looks tired I thought.
I find it incredibly sad that Ella felt the need to post that video, she needs a structured environment and a purpose to work for, none of which are currently being provided for by her caretaker. Festering with her mother must be absolutely fucking her mental health right up, way to go Alice!
I’ve missed this… what video please?

Reactions: 10

SaltandPepperChicken

Chatty Member
I think it’s down now but was easy enough to find if you looked on a younger platform (if that makes sense). It was actually reassuring in one sense as it’s the kind of thing my teenager would film and post - experimenting with make up (beautifully) and singing/miming (very briefly). If anything, I think it’s nice to think of the girls doing things they want to and that their friends do rather than a scripted performance their mother has engineered and shoved a camera in their face for. But equally understand it should be locked down so only close friends can view it.
(I hope that makes sense and that I haven’t said too much 😬)
---

Why would she be waiting 24 hours (I can barely stand the suspense 🙄🤣) to post an unedited version of the same five year old pic? Could it be so she has time to edit it slightly to make it look unedited? 😵💫🧐😂 what a loser
Still none the wiser 😂

I’m too old for this!

Reactions: 9

Autisteuse

VIP Member
konjac is like eating rubber bands though and smells weird beansprouts and shredded carrot or courgette is the answer just substitute these instead of noodles or pasta and cut out bread, grains and sugar and eat eggs for breakfast - Mr NR and I have lost a combined total of 70 lbs since mid January doing this. It really simple and really works!
The fusilli is oddly non-rubber-band-y and works well with homemade pesto. (The ‘spaghetti’, on the other hand … 🤢) Totally agree about the rest - and well done yoi and Mr NR: what an achievement!!!

Reactions: 9

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
the jacket was in march, the money was flowing there.

The documents dont seem to be closed, just custody. Alice is careful to not talk about not receiving support when she actually does it currently. She didnt said anything until some point into 2022 when Ioan closed the unlimited money, and she stopped the moaning right when they signed the stipulation and started it right back when it would have expired. It's the only thing where she is "smart", you cant really get her for defamation if it's technically true (but obviously practically not true, because if you overpay you dont need to pay every month)
Thanks for clearing that up @welp.

Reactions: 8

Citney

VIP Member
I looked into veneers recently but my dentist said it wouldn't be worth it for me. Edit: I wanted those glistening teeth after some enamel wearing down.

It depends on what you are trying to achieve. There are apparently some people that can suit superthin veneers, when they have teeth on the smaller side and the veneers essentially build on top of the real tooth. More for people with discolouring, for size, minor correction to how teeth are aligned, but not crooked.
You are right, the people I know who have talked about the process did have very good, very straight teeth, that’s why they were encouraged not to have them filed down at this time. I called a friend and asked her about her veneers, she said her mother had her teeth filed into points, but she wanted her smile to look different. Both ladies’ teeth look great.

Citney

VIP Member
Not really surprising, given she is an adult that was alienated from her father as a child.
As if the DM is telling the truth. Someday the full story will come out, just as the full story about Alice will be told. As in the
Not really surprising, given she is an adult that was alienated from her father as a child.
Please don't believe what you read in the DM, it's a tabloid searching for stories for clickbait. Trust me on this one.
Someone is angry and devastated by the divorce, much like Alice, except this particular person is the husband, not the wife. I am not saying this person is anything like Alice, actually he is normally a nice person, but drugs and alcohol does change people.

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
This was just a very quick search as I am fairly busy, but not knowing the laws over there regarding squatting it appears to be similar to UK, and a formal eviction via courts. I am guessing this might happen. Which is incredibly stupid as it would be extremely hard to find somewhere after I would think.

I’m sure the Welp or the legal eagles can clarify more. Are there support systems in place for emergency accommodation where minors are involved? Although I am guessing courts would just want to send them to their Dads? I have so many questions around this!

There is a part of me that feels a bit sorry for this situation. It’s all Alice’s fault but it’s the girls. This could destroy them. FGS Alice, just find somewhere else, sleep on a sofa in a bed sit if you have to, but protect those girls.

View attachment 2924602
In Europe, it is a huge problem right now, for example, in Spain. Many people from other countres have their second home over there and it has happened that squatters move in while the owners are away and as the legal system is slow and backlogged, it may take years they'll be able to use their property again.

I wonder would Alice really go down that route. Then again, like she has said before, she's got nothing to lose. And as for her reputation and good name -- nothing left of it anyway.

I wonder will she leave the girls at Ioan's doorstep once they no longer bring her income? Like her inspiration and heroine Betty Broderick did.

SaltandPepperChicken

Chatty Member
This was just a very quick search as I am fairly busy, but not knowing the laws over there regarding squatting it appears to be similar to UK, and a formal eviction via courts. I am guessing this might happen. Which is incredibly stupid as it would be extremely hard to find somewhere after I would think.

I’m sure the Welp or the legal eagles can clarify more. Are there support systems in place for emergency accommodation where minors are involved? Although I am guessing courts would just want to send them to their Dads? I have so many questions around this!

There is a part of me that feels a bit sorry for this situation. It’s all Alice’s fault but it’s the girls. This could destroy them. FGS Alice, just find somewhere else, sleep on a sofa in a bed sit if you have to, but protect those girls.

IMG_9513.png

Reactions: 7

Lulugrace

VIP Member
is it just me or is he sounding nervous

I'm assuming more a teenager being silly on tiktok (that song has many meanings, actually mostly romantic) rather than a hidden message to a father who doesnt even know her account probably
@sh1tsandgiggles this one xx

• Heart

Occleshaw

I dislike Malice having stories. I live in fear of accidently clicking on them and leaving a digital footprint
the reason I finally blocked her lol
---
Hands up if you think Bianca blocks randoms who happen to follow Alice…
Or, hands up if you think she quite rightly blocks Alice stans abusing her on her timeline…
maybe she has a good and trusted friend keeping an eye on the SM nutbags for her

Last edited: