Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NarcRage

VIP Member
She's laying the back story for the BB4 premiere "his children are homeless and living on the streets because nasty Ioan is on the red carpet and we are being evicted because he pays me no child support"
It's so predictable.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
So she isn't in school. I can't believe it. To be age 13 and 14 not going to a brick-and-mortar school, just to an online school, is awful for someone like Ella, because it's not like her mother would have her involved in other activities, like sports, dance, etc.) where she gets to socialize with kids her age outside of sitting home and taking online classes. She won't push her daughter to excel in school and get into honors classes. She won't make sure her daughter is socialized in healthy ways because she is a lazy woman.
without being handheld by Ioan and Gloria, who did the hard work while Alice could just be fun (drunk) mom, she has given up on those girls. She has absolutely given up on them. No interest in them. Doesn’t care that Ella is a few short years away from potentially moving out or going to college or starting work. Isn’t interested in her studying or qualifications or future. Bet she’s barely discussed jobs with her other than ‘you’re tall. Model.’

Elsie is low maintenance for now getting on with coping as best she can but she’s being ignored and neglected too.

These precious short years are being wasted and she’s ensuring they launch into adulthood with buckets of trauma to sort through, alone, isolated, with no prospects.

This is the true tragedy of the alienation to me, and it always will be. That Alice is simultaneously depriving them of a loving active parent while completely failing to be even a rough facsimile of a parent to them herself. She is incapable of caring for anyone but herself.

• Sad
  • Heart

Willow9999

• Sick
  • Sad

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
Just popping in to see which identity I am today! I’m surprised she hasn’t accused Sarah of being me 🤣🤣

I saw this comment on B’s recent IG post so here’s another account I’m accused of being 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Old Soak

VIP Member
I
Off topic but make sure you watch the Piers Morgan interview with the real Martha on his YouTube channel. It's completely bonkers. She actually says she never lies....
just watched it. Wild.
---
They way she claims she hasn’t watched BR but knows every scene and says “people told me about it” sounds like Alice who doesn’t ever read tattle

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
Alice can tweet about spending 99c on a colander/how frugally she lived but the evidence suggests otherwise. Expensive IVF, private schools, fish shipped across the country on dry ice, gourmet meal delivery service, nanny for school aged children, creme de la mer, shopping addiction, plastic surgery and Botox habit, multiple doctors for her fictitious illnesses....

She was a total drain who brought nothing financially to the marriage either before during or after other than her financial incontinence.

Averaged over the entire duration of their marriage he didn't earn that much at all. The WeHo house should have been paid off years ago and it's very clear why it wasn't.
and trying to buy an ugly $400 jacket while claiming poverty!! I’m sorry but no single mum on the breadline worrying about money is spending $400 on a jacket. She fails to realise how much she gives away. $400 could buy a wardrobe of affordable, trendy clothes for one of the girls, even more if they went and had some fun time together thrifting. But no, Alice needs another $400 hideous coat to add to her boxes and boxes of moth-eaten old tat while the girls have to sift through their mom’s old crap to find something to wear.

• Sad

welp

VIP Member
yes it sorted itself out because Ioan opened the magic purse
Screenshot_20240509_004455_Instagram.jpg

"I dont want them to be loved by a father and stepmom though"
Screenshot_20240509_004521_Instagram.jpg

fuck you
Screenshot_20240509_004543_Instagram.jpg

says the mother that puts her kids last
Screenshot_20240509_004556_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Judge Josh, you need to be coming in hot with some minute orders. Just sayin.'

(Nothing new filed. Yesterday's off the record case management conference isn't even listed on the docket yet!)

• Heart
  • Haha

chasingsunsets11

The irony of Alice playing the victim - especially going with the "he treated me so horribly" and "I just want to move on" - but then at the same time taking digs at Ioan every chance she gets is not lost on me. Isn't it true that narcissistic abusers continue to intentionally insult their victims even after the relationship/friendship etc has ended? Her behaviour definitely conforms to that pattern.

If he really was so awful, why remind yourself of that time with him by looking at pics where he's included? If you were treated so badly, why torture yourself by constantly drawing the attention to the past, in particular to memories that he's a part of?
If you were really moving on, why would you still continue to live in the past?
It's all so obvious and yet some people still refuse to open their eyes.

Reactions: 49

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
She's written a post claiming we verbally attack and bully the kids and at worst fetishize and sexualize them, has outright called us pedalo's and since then has posted 4 photos and a video of the girls when they were even younger than they are now. All in the space of a week...
Alice knows Ella has asked not to be put on her Instagram and here she is discussing highly personal intimate information about her with her followers. I wouldn’t discuss my daughters periods online with friends, let alone strangers.

• Angry
  • Sick

AnneinHever

VIP Member
So, Ella is indeed out of school again… and the whole world has to know about her periods. What’s next? This comes from the woman who was wailing just a couple of days ago that we sexualize and attack her kids. And none of her arse lickers tells her to stop posting the kids or about the kids if she’s so terrified. Unbelievable!

• Sick
  • Sad

NarcRage

VIP Member
They have four grandparents. None of whom have a relationship with the kids. Presumably the kids don't want to see them either? Amazing how many people the kids have decided they don't want anything to do with. And none of it is Alice's fault.

EllaBella89

VIP Member
God she’s reallyyyyyy pushing this single mother narrative isn’t she. News flash Al, some women were left with a kid / kids while a man totally abandoned them (what happened to my mother) and they have to work to make ends meet whilst juggling childcare, housework, bills, their mental and physical health issues. You have the luxury of a man that’s fought tooth and nail to see his children, contributes financially, a housekeeper / nanny, a nice apartment in Beverly Hills and you sit on your arse day in day out, arguing with strangers or harassing people that have ‘wronged’ you. You’re a lazy, entitled arsehole that’s had more than enough time and financial help to get on your feet. The poor me stuff is absolutely tedious. Give it up, you fucking melt.
Oh and you’re doing irreparable damage to your children. Mother of the year right there.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
"how soon can I be there??? Lemme see... Give me 45 minutes. I've just got to have the last word"

• Haha
Reactions: 48