Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Aside from begging for likes, she’s back to low engagement. Is that all they do at home is play fashion show? And I also think she’s trying to ‘bait’ us by posting Elsie posing.
She's written a post claiming we verbally attack and bully the kids and at worst fetishize and sexualize them, has outright called us pedalo's and since then has posted 4 photos and a video of the girls when they were even younger than they are now. All in the space of a week...

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Old Soak

VIP Member
lol by this logic Andrea Burkhart is so screwed for talking about mostly active cases
IMG_4027.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

What's your point

VIP Member
Having never started a new thread (hangs head in shame) thanks again, and to the others that do the new threads too. I've read how to do it, but because I have a habit of posting twice and fucking up my own posts, it's better for everyone that I don't do them 🤣
I know I have said this before but I am the proud starter of the very first Alice Evans thread (what a ride it has been) but I have no clue how to go about creating further ones and getting old ones closed down so I feel the same as you 🤣

Thanks to all those that do all the thread maintenance and update the wiki etc.. you are appreciated ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
Alice is being congratulated for looking so well after losing her dead weight husband.

- The photos she posts are years old
- She is still claiming ‘Gruff’
- She is liking negative comments about Bianca

All just screams moving on!
---
I mean this is trolling but of course Alice just has to respond. She really has the thinnest skin ever. Has to have the last word.
IMG_7094.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

kingseven

VIP Member
Wild how Alice had a little break from IG at the same time ‘Tone’ went on X and then came back after he signed off for the evening night.

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
How embarrassing when your 55 year old mother posts photos of herself lying on the bed with her legs at ten to two

• Haha

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
So, the week has gone and no court docs 🙄
Also, anyone seen the aurora borealis? My cousins mate lives in Hertfordshire and just sent her this!!!
I'm staring out the window, having been checking since it got dark, but nothing in London, yet 🤞🏻
More and more northern lights in the sky in the past three years or so. Over here it is much more common. There are so many nights when even city lights do not dim them out.

I remember when seeing lots of very bright red ones several times in late 2021 and early 2022 how my late granny always said that red and strong northern lights mean war and how there were lots of them in the sky 1938/1939. I could not shake the uneasy feeling I had. And then the Ukraine war started...

But there have been a lot of nights over here and during the summers as well. Very strong ones were visible just on Monday and we were out walking and looking at them 2.5 hours ago. I believe they are still up there. Lots of layers of reds and purples and some deep greens tonight. And it was still light outside (the time of white nights is gradually starting, soon there will be no darkness at night, just twilight).

Tonight, straight above (in the city)
1000002257-01.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

hahahaha123

Jesus Christ she is such a bad mother, I have a young teenager and they are so so self obsessed, get embarrassed easily and find the talk of periods mortifying. What is she doing to her girls? Its like she’s ensuring Ella will never leave her as she’ll be bullied due to her mother.

Think this may be my second worst thing after her talking about her step sister (who she didn’t know) cause of death 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
AE glued on to a sippy cup.
Stone. Cold. Dead. ☠

————

I do think you’re all being a bit harsh about the rent payment Alice has to find. She was completely blindsided. She and her babieeees have lived there for a year and now the landlord has said they are all to leave and she has been given no reason. She’s completely without breath or bones. She’s so sorry.

Have some EMPATHY. Seriously.

• Haha

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I like how Alice's fans now rush to correct their typos since they've seen her attack people in the comments for spelling mistakes. 😂

(Don't worry, stans, as long as you compliment Alice her "rules" don't apply to you! Just look at how happily she converses with complimentary accounts with no posts or profile picture. Funny that.)

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Pals, see if I have a DOMESTIC VIOLENCE RESTRAINING ORDER against me, remind me that it’s probably not a good idea posting a picture of the subject of that DVRO with their head missing thus it be seen as anything other than threatening. Thanks, Yours Mimsy x

• Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
One hopes she's not building up to something bigger like a publicized ER visit timed to overshadow the MS Race to Erase Gala on Friday, the one I can't imagine they aren't attending.

Past behavior and timing.

I surely hope not.

MOO

Loveu2

VIP Member
Alice's rules for buying second hand clothes off Poshmark

1. Is it Helmut Lang?
Yes: I'll buy it
No: go to question 2

2. Is it (before it was washed multiple times) black?
No: go to question 3

3. Is it red?
No: go to question 4

4. Is it striped?
No: go to question 5

5. Is it too small for me?
No: go to question 6

6. Can I afford it?
No: I'll buy it
7. Is it a scarf?

• Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
Excuse me now? She’s comparing her financial plight (self inflicted and could’ve been living comfortably if she wasn’t so hell bent on revenge) to someone who has been widowed or survived a war zone??!! How deluded can one woman be. The lengths she will go to be present herself as a victim is astonishing
It's not the first time she's done this:

Screenshot 2024-05-08 at 22.27.12.png

I get it, I have experienced the end of a relationship where it felt like I'd been bereaved. The difference is, I, and most people, wouldn't go around telling people we'd been bereaved, when in fact our partner left us. That word is used only in the context of someone dying.

• Sad
  • Sick

M33L4

VIP Member
Why can’t she drop everything? I bet she started drinking early that’s why. So she drops everything and runs to Instagram?
She was stuck in the arguing coat and Sarah was tearing her a new asshole. So she had to set up sock accounts to troll her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45