Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
She is feeling the loss of grandparents to help her out. She alienated both sets. She has chosen to be a single parent. She is full of bull.

MOO -bull noise not the other MOO

• Haha
Reactions: 53

NarcRage

VIP Member
“As I start to go back to work” tell me the spousal support was overpaid without telling me…
All this "starting to" and "going to" and "considering (applying to Starbucks)"
Not much actual doing though

• Haha
  • Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
Yoooooooo how much work is it to link all those recap points to where in the last thread it happened? 😳😳😳
What I do is order the thread by most liked posts, and then open the posts in new tabs, and then link them all when I've written the text.

So yes, it is some work (and why I don't start threads all the time, because doing more recaps would destroy me), but you guys are worth it! 💜

• Heart

bluefootedbooby

IMG_6874.jpeg

Here’s my aurora pic for tonight, taken from just outside the M25!

Maybe if Alice went outside, touched grass, and stopped being a mega cunt, she could experience the world as beautiful as it is for some of us tonight.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
What the actual fuck tho… want more??? 😂😂😂😂

6199B56A-2B9E-4354-A3E3-E38823D41707.jpeg

I’m deliberately not redacting this account because it looks pretty bullshit.

that’s ‘pretty’ as in ‘somewhat’, Alice, I’m NOT saying you’re good looking.

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
Off topic but make sure you watch the Piers Morgan interview with the real Martha on his YouTube channel. It's completely bonkers. She actually says she never lies....

• Haha
  • Wow

Nixlondon

VIP Member
She's posted the Met Gala photo as a shot across the bows to Bianca - see, I went to the Met Gala in a proper designer dress lent to me by a proper designer. All in anticipation of the red carpet photos that will be coming from the Race to Erase MS Gala. There will be a PROPER throwback blitz in advance of BB4! Poor dear completely 'forgot' that she never got an invitation in her own name, but only ever as Ioan's plus one! Bianca is proud to be Ioan's plus one and happy to let him be the star.
---
Yeh Matthew Williamsom was everywhere circa 2002 - Debenhams Bromley, Debenhams Croydon, Debenhams Brent Cross, etc.
Funny, but Matthew Williamson is the perfect designer for her, tacky, nouveau, slightly cheap looking and no longer popular.....just like Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Off topic but make sure you watch the Piers Morgan interview with the real Martha on his YouTube channel. It's completely bonkers. She actually says she never lies....
I watched his interview with her and felt really unsettled as it went on and her mask started slipping. 😐

She reminded me quite a bit of AE on Lorraine. I see distinct similarities. IMO, both embellish what others have done, but minimize what they themselves have done or flat out deny it. Both threaten to sue those making the claims and call them liars and psychotic, despite nothing but stacks of evidence that show it's true. And both have said any documented evidence (emails/letters/Tweets/texts) is likely fake and/ or photoshopped.

Oh, and the part about the voicemails. That's when she started spinning out.

How do you counter someone who lies that effortlessly and so much so that they believe it themselves?

Fucking hell

MOO

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Nothing new filed in court yet.

I'm running around like crazy this morning and can't catch up. However, thank you @welp for pointing out the lack of links in the last court index update! Here is a version that should work. I still need to add it to the wiki but won't be able to for a while.

• Heart

Ralphiegirl

Malice ‘I see your MS gala hot happy photos’ and I give you ‘me 5 years ago on a toilet’ 😂😂😂
---
Also B looks banging!!! I love that dress!

• Haha
  • Heart

SynthGirl

VIP Member
So she isn't in school. I can't believe it. To be age 13 and 14 not going to a brick-and-mortar school, just to an online school, is awful for someone like Ella, because it's not like her mother would have her involved in other activities, like sports, dance, etc.) where she gets to socialize with kids her age outside of sitting home and taking online classes. She won't push her daughter to excel in school and get into honors classes. She won't make sure her daughter is socialized in healthy ways because she is a lazy woman.

• Sad
  • Sick
This whole mentioning the kids' illnesses, periods etc publicly, gives me the shivers. My own mother was like this - oversharing, embarrassingly, to all and sundry, during my teens about oh poor her, yes she suffers so badly every month, whilst behind closed doors telling me to just get over it, we all get them, you are making up how bad it is, I've no sympathy for you, you will just have to suffer etc etc etc. Poor kids. It's very damaging when your own mother is so two-faced.

• Heart
  • Sad

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
AFE: as I start to go back to work

Lol she has 2 weekends booked, that's it for the whole year...

She is sticking the knife into IG "no immediate family living nearby". Eh you don't have family, but the kids do. Or did until you decided "the BAYBEEZ can choose me or fuck off".

• Heart

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
In this case, I fully side with your daughter, as if we had deliveries when I was that age, I would have definitely pulled the same stunt 🤣
I'm sorry you lost your husband, I can't even imagine what that must be like for you 🩷..
Thank you, it was a difficult time and she was only 4 when he died, my son was 8. She is nearly 30 now! And life went on, I worked, mortgage now fully paid off, kids grown, a lovely new husband came along about 10 years later. That's life!
She was pretending to be ill so she could go straight to bed with her new duvet set, bless her. The memory is so funny and we still laugh and laugh abs LAUGH about it to this day!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
Ioan and Bianca look absolutely on fire 🔥 Wow. They seem so natural together. I don’t think they are being disrespectful or goading anyone, they post for their fans and followers. I love seeing their love story and appreciate B for being brave enough to start sharing a bit more! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy at a time when my life is very difficult so long may this PDA posting last! 🥰
---
Also can you all stop doxxing yourselves with the Northern Lights Photos, Alice will hunt down where you live by scanning every house on Google maps with the shadows of the skylines 😂😂😂😂😂 Just kidding (but also I bet she’s looking real close!)

• Haha
  • Heart

What's your point

VIP Member
Surely, if you thought for one second a group of pedos like ourselves sic, were looking at your social media you wouldn’t disclose a single thing about your children’s well being, health or schooling? Surely??
She should be court ordered to not show photos, discuss or even mention those girls on social media.

• Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
I find it more likely that she put Elsie through the upheaval of moving to a new school because she knew Ella would be staying home rather than Ella being involved in anything. Poor Ella is fast turning into a very public social experiment in teenage isolation at the hands of Alice and it’s tragic, it’s really tragic I feel awful for her.

Has anyone else noticed that she humiliates the people around her into submission? The absolute shame of walking into a class at 14 years old when everyone, including the kids you don’t get on with have details of your period? Of course she can’t show her face in school. I’m surprised she can show it anywhere at all. It’s a difficult age at the best of times. It’s just excruciating what she’s doing to her. It must feel so degrading.

• Sad
  • Heart