Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
Surely, if you thought for one second a group of pedos like ourselves sic, were looking at your social media you wouldn’t disclose a single thing about your children’s well being, health or schooling? Surely??

• Heart
Reactions: 48

welp

VIP Member
Alice is being congratulated for looking so well after losing her dead weight husband.

- The photos she posts are years old
- She is still claiming ‘Gruff’
- She is liking negative comments about Bianca

All just screams moving on!
---
I mean this is trolling but of course Alice just has to respond. She really has the thinnest skin ever. Has to have the last word. View attachment 2929818
"its not healthy to be obsessed" - ahem. ironic

but see, this is why her witches are dumb. Bianca does it right and blocks people that smell like trolls, Alice engages with them

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
IMG_8872.jpeg

The actual photo. She’s edited out Ioan’s head and the only reason she’s there. Cunt.

• Haha
  • Wow

kingseven

VIP Member
View attachment 2927863

Just going to place this here.
It’s an absolute tragedy the damage being done to those girls and the loving extended family of positive influences they are being deprived of.

Like most of us I am drawn to this thread due to a similar lived experience. I supported a family member through court proceedings where he was denied access to his children by an ex-partner. She was much more cold and calculated than Alice and threw the most heinous accusation at him at the start which almost killed him and has left him a very weak and unwell man for the rest of his days. Notwithstanding this the courts were able to reunite him with his children within seven months. (Sadly lifelong damage was already done to at least one child by then). I’m not sure if the US system or Ioan acting late or nothing at all has made this case so much longer but this week I’m finding it so hard to comprehend how badly those children have been let down by the state and how long this has gone on for.

(Sorry for the Merail but I know this is a safe space where I can share with people who genuinely care. Alice really did create a movement just not the one she expected.)

• Heart
  • Sad

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
She's done one convention, which she left early and didn't complete her commitments. Not really expecting any miracles to happen 🥴

• Haha

kingseven

VIP Member
I would love to know exactly why Alice fell out with Deb and Lin over Lupine?

(My phone autocorrects Lin to Alun now. Awkward.)

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Ioan knowing Bianca can speak eloquently and be left to chat with other guests/press without fucking it up must be a huge relief for him.

• Heart
  • Haha

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
I think Bianca looks amazing

View attachment 2928500
Ioan quite palpably can’t believe his luck. To have a partner who isn’t a financial leach, who loves him wholly regardless of baggage, who is polite and gracious and classy and not a drunk. Who he can go to events with and not be on pins waiting for her to kick off at a perceived slight. Who is breathtakingly gorgeous. It’s quite funny to me that Ioan is the handsome movie star and yet I see him as being the luckiest one in this partnership! He’s smitten.

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
Not fully caught up, but just wanted to say I’m really rooting for YoBee to go the distance - they look so well-suited and comfortable with each other, it’s a joy to see (the little tie pin is just awww ☺). I think theirs is a kind of intimacy and closeness that Alice can never understand, let alone find.

View attachment 2929099

Our view in southern Germany last night. 🤩
It’s not actually a tie pin, it’s a bee-embroidered silk tie by Gucci.

How dare Ioan spend money on that tie when the money should have gone to Alice!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Gilbert

I think the colour is perfect for
Bianca, it makes the revealing areas more subtle. And what body!!

They look relaxed, healthy and happy and Ioan looks far more comfortable here than he ever did with Alice.

• Heart

Mardybum41

Imagine being a self conscious teen. You leave the school you're at. You start a new school. You stay there a year. You get taken out of that school and stay at home for a year. You start a new school. With all the stress of making new friends, fitting in etc.

Meanwhile your mother posts photos of you even though you don't want her to and have asked her not to.

She sets up pap shots of you. She then posts photos of these set up pap shots of you crying on her social media. Then she tells the whole world about your periods.

Plus all the other shit going on.

Knowing how self conscious your child is why would you do this????? It's so fucking awful. I feel for her so much having Alice as a 'mother.'
I’ve got a 13yr old. I’m not even allowed to shout hello in the street sometimes if she’s with her friends if I’m in my dog walking clothes.
I had to lock all my social media so they couldn’t find baby pics or embarrassing stories about her.
I can’t imagine what those girls are going through, especially when I see how my teen is processing the world and her emotions, and how much help and protection she needs, not to have every embarrassing moment magnified and broadcast to the world in some petty point scoring contest my cunt mother is insisting on having in the court of social media.
I started reading these threads thinking she was a joke, a bitter old drunk who needed to get a grip, then i grew to dislike her as we got to know the real her and how she treated people, but now I can honestly say I hate her and its because of her ‘mothering’

• Heart

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
This story has reminded me of the time I was called in to collect my small daughter aged about 6 from school as she was feeling very sick. I left work and rushed to collect her (I was a widowed single parent! At Work! Can you believe it!)
It transpired that there was a new Power Puff Girls duvet set due to be delivered for her that day and she was so excited about it she wanted to be at home when it came. As she told me the minute we were in the car 😂
The tedious little bitch, or whatever Malice might call her.

• Haha
  • Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
Bet Ella is not pleased about A (still not being a mother) disclosing her personal business to all and sundry. The only filter A has is on her photos. What a rank thing to say.

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
Not fully caught up, but just wanted to say I’m really rooting for YoBee to go the distance - they look so well-suited and comfortable with each other, it’s a joy to see (the little tie pin is just awww ☺). I think theirs is a kind of intimacy and closeness that Alice can never understand, let alone find.

IMG_2529.jpeg

Our view in southern Germany last night. 🤩

• Heart