Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #244 Alice, it’s time to stop doxxing and start detoxing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's nice if kids and the parents want to stay. Mr Bries daughter wants to leave home, she is ready to be independent, she is 20 but her mother won't let her. Her mother says she didn't leave home until she was 25 so her kids can't either.
I presume she isn't financially independent ie doesn't have a job. Would Mr Brie be able to help out, if asked? Nothing would have kept my kids from leaving at that age. Our problem was the boomerang kids! My son, age 36, has finally moved out, 5 yrs after returning from a brief 3yr stint in Scotland. It was meant to be a temporary stay. Last year my eldest, 38 with my grand-daughter, moved out after Covid made her homeless. Another temporary stay! Obviously we made them too welcome! 😅🤣 We were practically shoving them out in the end!
I hope Ella doesn't end up like the daughter in the Grey Gardens. I hope that she finds her independence from Alice. Maybe the Tiktok account is her form of rebelling. Interesting that there was a little clip of her singing humming (from the description here), as she has a beautiful voice. I am sure Ioan would have encouraged any musical talent, unlike Alice. Came across a few videos of Alice singing. She should have kept it to the shower! For Elsie, I suspect that isn't an issue as she has a life outside Casa Alice due to Alice forever farming her out. I am pretty sure Alice has never forgiven her for not being a boy.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It’s not actually a tie pin, it’s a bee-embroidered silk tie by Gucci.

How dare Ioan spend money on that tie when the money should have gone to Alice!!!
Is there any confirmation that he actually ever used this?

1000006501.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
You have inspired me, I go on a cruise in 3 weeks so going to give this a try until we go!
Excellent!! I’m also staying away from all sugars, too - wine and sweet tea only on my cheat day, water and black coffee the rest of the time. I do have more energy and my fibro inflammation is a lot better, so must be doing something right!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
oh. well, then we can say. song was Depeche Mode "Enjoy the Silence" with the lyric caption "all I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here in my arms" - uploaded on tuesday

they do still live there though. Also the song is actually about needing a woman only for sex in a relationship 💀

I dont think it's a message to him, tbh.
Respectfully disagree about meaning of the song. Its about words being unnecessary and often harmful.
Its a love song for sure though so very much doubt it directed at parent

Reactions: 12
I presume she isn't financially independent ie doesn't have a job. Would Mr Brie be able to help out, if asked? Nothing would have kept my kids from leaving at that age. Our problem was the boomerang kids! My son, age 36, has finally moved out, 5 yrs after returning from a brief 3yr stint in Scotland. It was meant to be a temporary stay. Last year my eldest, 38 with my grand-daughter, moved out after Covid made her homeless. Another temporary stay! Obviously we made them too welcome! 😅🤣 We were practically shoving them out in the end!
I hope Ella doesn't end up like the daughter in the Grey Gardens. I hope that she finds her independence from Alice. Maybe the Tiktok account is her form of rebelling. Interesting that there was a little clip of her singing humming (from the description here), as she has a beautiful voice. I am sure Ioan would have encouraged any musical talent, unlike Alice. Came across a few videos of Alice singing. She should have kept it to the shower! For Elsie, I suspect that isn't an issue as she has a life outside Casa Alice due to Alice forever farming her out. I am pretty sure Alice has never forgiven her for not being a boy.
The thing is she is financially independent. She works and Mr Brie gives her an allowance to help with uni. She is off travelling around Europe next month, she has already interned with a very prestigious company last summer. She is ready to spread her wings. We have even offered her an apartment we own to move into so she can live away from home but not in some dodgy student flat. This is about control by her mother.

Reactions: 21
I managed to drop 15lbs doing the Michael Mosley 800 fast/keto plan, if you have kindle unlimited you can access the books on there.
Struggling a bit atm but maintaining. Let us know how you get on
Do you allow yourself a cheat day, AP? I mean, I’m totally disgraceful on mine - croissants, butter and raspberry jam for brekker (though I do have butter on my veg/chicken all week - fats are essential), a fried egg white bap with brown sauce for lunch, and macaroni cheese, spag bol or pesto pasta for dinner (sometimes adding shredded spinach, ratatouille and poached chicken/fish to the latter so I have SOME good food), plus vino. But I’m feeling a lot better the rest of the time. I do have a carb hangover on Sundays, so go for a whole roast chicken breast with asparagus, half a pound of broccoli, a tablespoon of peas, creamed spinach, half a packet of green beans and a sautéed courgette as a corrective. Alice should take note: this really does work. Simply cutting out bread and sugar can cause a pretty miraculous transformation. If she wants to sort out her fibro, well…
(For those who also have arthritis, I’ve found I ache a lot less now too.)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
her fans have so many self owns. this pic is from 2019 lmao
View attachment 2928620
View attachment 2928619
---
Loopy did pretty much confirm that it was timed back then
View attachment 2928623
aged like milk
Posting old photos and passing them off as new is so weird. The response to the comment about looking good now that her ex is gone is kinda proof that she’s pretending it’s new. Just own who you are now! If you want to post pictures, do it. Absolutely. Filter if you want even. But there’s something so odd about this.

And trying to frame B as an abuser will always be disgusting to me. Again, all the “the truth will come out” and “we have proof” kinda dissipated as always. But doing that to I and B was such an insane level of evil, even for Alice. I can’t even imagine how they must have felt.

Reactions: 44
Do you allow yourself a cheat day, AP? I mean, I’m totally disgraceful on mine - croissants, butter and raspberry jam for brekker (though I do have butter on my veg/chicken all week - fats are essential), a fried egg white bap with brown sauce for lunch, and macaroni cheese, spag bol or pesto pasta for dinner (sometimes adding shredded spinach, ratatouille and poached chicken/fish to the latter so I have SOME good food), plus vino. But I’m feeling a lot better the rest of the time. I do have a carb hangover on Sundays, so go for a whole roast chicken breast with asparagus, half a pound of broccoli, a tablespoon of peas, creamed spinach, half a packet of green beans and a sautéed courgette as a corrective. Alice should take note: this really does work. Simply cutting out bread and sugar can cause a pretty miraculous transformation. If she wants to sort out her fibro, well…
(For those who also have arthritis, I’ve found I ache a lot less now too.)
I do have days off and I'll have wholemeal seeded bread and allow myself chocolate and some potatoes with my meals.
I've been loving the meals on this way of eating though and never felt hungry.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Posting old photos and passing them off as new is so weird. The response to the comment about looking good now that her ex is gone is kinda proof that she’s pretending it’s new. Just own who you are now! If you want to post pictures, do it. Absolutely. Filter if you want even. But there’s something so odd about this.

And trying to frame B as an abuser will always be disgusting to me. Again, all the “the truth will come out” and “we have proof” kinda dissipated as always. But doing that to I and B was such an insane level of evil, even for Alice. I can’t even imagine how they must have felt.
I dont even get why she is doing that. her fans think she looks like a goddess even on those real pap shots.

Respectfully disagree about meaning of the song. Its about words being unnecessary and often harmful.
Its a love song for sure though so very much doubt it directed at parent
could be. anyone interprets songs differently, and looking at it online many share mine.

either way I agree it has nothing to do with Ioan (and probably also not to do with anything, kids that age do that thing), which is why I never brought it up myself. She isnt going to spread secret messages to her dad on accounts he can probably not even see. She will only do it very publicly/open and likely pushed by her mom.

Reactions: 15
It’s not actually a tie pin, it’s a bee-embroidered silk tie by Gucci.

How dare Ioan spend money on that tie when the money should have gone to Alice!!!
Ooops, my bad - blame it on the jetlag. ☺

Here are the perfumes to go with it (Guerlain, not Gucci, but still plenty of reason for Alice to complain about money not being spent on her)… 😊

1715439676440.png

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't like B's dress - I think with a figure like that she could wear ANYTHING and it's not what I'd personally choose for her.

But that's trivial. it's crystal clear from those videos that they are very much in love and very attracted to each other, and they treat each other with kindness, gentleness, and good humour.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
You have inspired me, I go on a cruise in 3 weeks so going to give this a try until we go!
konjac is like eating rubber bands though and smells weird beansprouts and shredded carrot or courgette is the answer just substitute these instead of noodles or pasta and cut out bread, grains and sugar and eat eggs for breakfast - Mr NR and I have lost a combined total of 70 lbs since mid January doing this. It really simple and really works!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Aice's followers are so stupid! Comments from 2, one of whom has been blocked by Bianca I presumed. Alice does this all the time. Anyway, if they bother to check Alice's timeline, they would know the woman with Ioan was Alice, as she made a big deal about going to London at the time.
Screenshot_20240511_095621_Instagram.jpg
They probably didn't recognize her as she looks nothing like her Instagram images!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
they are cute
(there are more videos but its mostly just posing)
I love how she wants to step out of the way so Ioan could be in the spotlight by himself. Imagine Alice in that situation.

Reactions: 26
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.