Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #244 Alice, it’s time to stop doxxing and start detoxing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he looks tired especially in these two photos. You can see one of his eyes is drooping, It was probably a hell of a week for him. Still having to go to court with his crazy ex after all this time.
I thought it was sweet how he took a photo of BW, it's clear he is prod of her.

View attachment 2929247

View attachment 2929248
Yet he still looks better than when he was with mAlice 👌🏻
I defo reckon the court has probably worn him out, not sleeping much etc...it would anyone!
---
I assume he get Botox and facials. He does have great skin.
I've got a few male mates that have botox! They are between 40 and 55, but again I see nothing wrong with botox (huge fan!) as long as it's done well.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Has she deleted the original post? 🤣
She knows her bot farm followers are neither the smartest people in the room nor are they very good at Critical Thinking... it's all good in lalalalalala land... you can be whatever decade you want... it's YOUR truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Too late now but this would be my thread title nomination. Bring your daughter to the slaughter . I debated to walk down the aisle to this but went with Indiana down, and superman on the way out.

Reactions: 5
Thinking about it I actually feel a little bit sorry for Alice. (I know, I know!)
But her fans/FM's are doing her such a disservice, not only to Ioan and the girls, her tit parenting choices, the divorce and now custody, etc, but also the way they gas her up. They are encouraging her to live in this world of make-believe and delusion where she never faces reality or takes responsibility for anything. I know she'd just abuse, block, unblock, abuse, block again etc anyone who did tell her the truth. But it's sad that there is no one in her life who truly loves or cares about her enough to actually tell her to get her head out of her ass and face reality. The kids did at one time, but she's terrorized them into compliance. There's no real love or caring in her life. Even her fans "love" is based on lies and illusions. I know this is the way she wants it, that she wouldn't accept anything else, but it's sad how fake and empty her whole life is, even the support from her fans is a lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thinking about it I actually feel a little bit sorry for Alice. (I know, I know!)
But her fans/FM's are doing her such a disservice, not only to Ioan and the girls, her tit parenting choices, the divorce and now custody, etc, but also the way they gas her up. They are encouraging her to live in this world of make-believe and delusion where she never faces reality or takes responsibility for anything. I know she'd just abuse, block, unblock, abuse, block again etc anyone who did tell her the truth. But it's sad that there is no one in her life who truly loves or cares about her enough to actually tell her to get her head out of her ass and face reality. The kids did at one time, but she's terrorized them into compliance. There's no real love or caring in her life. Even her fans "love" is based on lies and illusions. I know this is the way she wants it, that she wouldn't accept anything else, but it's sad how fake and empty her whole life is, even the support from her fans is a lie.
Your not the only one , I can't help feeling sorry for her either, her self sabotage has caused all this misery and I'd hate to be in her skin.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I haven't watched the whole thing yet but for the parts I did, my mind kept telling me she is lying and she knows she's lying. Saying he asked to have sex with her but then next minute claiming he's gay then saying she's not interested in little boys. Yikes. I just saw so many similarities with Al.
I have not been able to watch it yet to the end (not easy to watch). Instead, I watched the Body Language Guy analysis of it. That was interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I love the top bit of the dress but why is the bottom skirt bit a different fabric? It would have looked stunning all in that gold colour.

That aside, they both look fabulous together and totally at ease with each other. Not a headlock in sight!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Commmets turned off. You did that Alice you twit.
Ioan has them always since the separation. he only recently allowed people to tag him again
---
They are Alice fans and call Ioan "whiny", ironic much?
1000029721.jpg

Alice is very satisfied over her witches comments. bet she was "the woman"
1000029726.jpg

1000029723.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I agree with you. She wants to keep those girls tied to her forever.
It's also a classic sign of an abusive relationship. If you isolate someone, it's much, much harder for them to recognise that their situation isn't normal. There's nobody to say 'hey, what's happening to you isn't OK' and there's no positive relationships for you to look at and realise that what's happening at home isn't 'normal'.

Sadly, this is also why I think Yo is completely screwed until the girls are well into adulthood now. They will go back to him eventually, and he's going to have boxes and boxes of proof that he tried his very hardest for them. I feel so very sorry for all three of them, though.
---
Mr Brie's ex tells her kids they aren't allowed to move out of home until they are 25. I say nothing.
I mean, if they're in the UK they won't be able to afford to move out until they're 25 so she's not wrong. 😬

Reactions: 18
This is what you get when you bully everyone into submission - no one dares tell you the truth... like if Alice was my friend I would be brutal with her (and I have been with other friends). " Alice, you are mental... you are in dire need of help - a reality check and some serious heavy duty therapy... your greatest fear is being on your own but your behaviour is manifesting that destiny as fast as B's Kinetic Fanny manifested Ioan away from you." Get help... and a lint brush!

Reactions: 19
2019 you say?! When he was in London with Alice? Anyone seeing her posts wouldn't be able to pick the real in the flesh Alice out in a police lineup so there's that.... Plus the likelihood of him escaping her sausage fingered clutches to go sightseeing with some woman is fairly remote i'd say. Who would run around after her if he was let out?
I call bs.

Reactions: 30
There will be auroras tonight again! Over here the prediction scale is as strong as the last night. Apparently, it is the strongest magnetic storm in 20 years!

Now, imagine a wormhole opening due to the anomalies, so Ioan can pop back or send a warning back to his younger self in 2004 never to marry AFE and also to let him know when and where he can find his Bee. 🐝 Then again, without the hell they have been through separately and together, there might not be such strong recognition and bonding...

Taking off now, we'll head over to friends' as it is the Eurovision night! And it is a night of silly fun. The Eurovision Song Contest should be always watched with a bunch of friends and some drinking! And lots of laughter. I hope you will watch it too! It is just so out there. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 17
2019 you say?! When he was in London with Alice? Anyone seeing her posts wouldn't be able to pick the real in the flesh Alice out in a police lineup so there's that.... Plus the likelihood of him escaping her sausage fingered clutches to go sightseeing with some woman is fairly remote i'd say. Who would run around after her if he was let out?
I call bs.
The friend of that minion needs also to know Alice.

I mean it's funny how many of Alice's minions claim that a friend of someones uncle has seen Ioan with a woman, as if a) Ioan is famous enough to be recognised this often, b) to have this much spare time on jobs, c) to be this reckless this often, d) it's a interesting enough topic to be often brought up in a casual convo ("I saw Hornblower today"), e) so many people would need to know this to make it statistically likely that so many actually approach the ex-wife, f) Ioan doesnt even have a unique looking face

I mean I am sure he has cheated on Alice, just like I'm sure Alice cheated on him, but most of her minions stories are clearly BS

Reactions: 13
Ioan has them always since the separation. he only recently allowed people to tag him again
---
They are Alice fans and call Ioan "whiny", ironic much?
View attachment 2929368
Alice is very satisfied over her witches comments. bet she was "the woman"
View attachment 2929369
View attachment 2929370
They accuse Bee of stalking accounts just after it was discussed here as obvious that Al does this via sock accounts on Bee? Sure Jan, make up another lie, it's your specialty. Bee's busy with life.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.